Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

please

Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
stop being mean guys bad words are bad please stop

:harold:
MFUGA

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    stop being mean guys bad words are bad please stop
    Look at your fking sig.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    stop being mean HGE and using bad words even if you didnt fully spell them please its bad
  • ok sorry

stop being mean HGE and using bad words even if you didnt fully spell them please its bad
    Think you logged into the wrong account mate. 
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    hge (US1) said:
    Don't steal my bars , write your own or hire me as ghostwriter at least

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    stop spamming fags

MFUGA

edited 06.10.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    Don't steal my bars , write your own or hire me as ghostwriter at least

Lol.
    stop spamming fags
    No.
    Post edited by hge (US1) on
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

reported

enjoy ban

MFUGA

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    1 min. of my life that I won't get it back.... thx guise....
    edited 06.10.2017
    reported

enjoy ban
    Thanks!
    EDIT: Oh, and you're also reported for your sig.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    it seems people cant understand my sarcasm swear all you want i say shit all the time on the forums but this thread quickly turned into cancer
    it seems people cant understand my sarcasm swear all you want i say shit all the time on the forums but this thread quickly turned into cancer
    Evidently YOU didn't understand MY sarcasm... I think... I'm confuzzled now...
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

mods please delete this thread since it is being invaded by normies

MFUGA

• Remember when asking a mod to do something on the forums to please be considerate. They have lives too and there is nothing that they hate worse than.....

Naggers
    mods please delete this thread since it is being invaded by normies
    As much as I hate doing you a favor, @BM_Friedrich
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Closed thread because... what was even the point?
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.