Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

new update

it said you gave us 15 of the new shields , but they are not in my inventory ?

Comments

• Hiya @kampo (US1)

This is a known issue for the US1 server, if you fancy writing to our support teams they'll be happy to get you the missing items. 

Thank you for taking the time to report this to us! 

- Manta 
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • the gift that doesn't keep on giving...because you never get it?  write support isn't the answer then support will be flooded with messages no one in my alliance got the gift ..just fix it
  • Camolet (US1)Camolet (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    Same issue here. Did not receive gifts.
    Camolet @ usa 1
  • the gift that doesn't keep on giving...because you never get it?  write support isn't the answer then support will be flooded with messages no one in my alliance got the gift ..just fix it
    @Camolet (US1) @Ken55 (US1) We're working on getting this resolved currently! :D 

I can't help but feel you're a little down on our support teams, from what I can see on your account doesn't look like you've been in touch since 2015 and you certainly don't have a ticket in our system presently. Why don't you give us another try, I know the guys and girls in our support teams would love to help you out! <3

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 352
    edited 27.09.2017
    the gift that doesn't keep on giving...because you never get it?  write support isn't the answer then support will be flooded with messages no one in my alliance got the gift ..just fix it

Support is the only solution to this.. They can't just give out an another gift box with stuff to everyone as then some people would get double the shields which would create an unfairness in the game and cause debate and anger. I personally would not bother support for a few shields missing. But if those shields were that important to you, send out a ticket and continue playing like normal, the shields will pop up in your account eventually. 
  • I been in the game since its inception in 2011 and I'm not a chronic complainer which is why you don't see my face stuck in here all the time ,I've rode the game out with its up's and downs without saying a word when things went south with it ,I just figured eventually GGE would clear things up but a problem as simple as this should of never happened in the first place. I'm no computer programmer or whiz kid with them but lately i see more and more bugs and the game play has gotten worse and worse. I'm not down on the support team I'm sure they do the best they can to solve issues but  for something like this do they really want thousands of messages sent to them?
  • I been in the game since its inception in 2011 and I'm not a chronic complainer which is why you don't see my face stuck in here all the time

Majority of us are here to help people like you and to support the community, so don't look down at the forum community as some type of disease.. 

I been in the game since its inception in 2011 and I'm not a chronic complainer which is why you don't see my face stuck in here all the time ,I've rode the game out with its up's and downs without saying a word when things went south with it ,I just figured eventually GGE would clear things up but a problem as simple as this should of never happened in the first place. I'm no computer programmer or whiz kid with them but lately i see more and more bugs and the game play has gotten worse and worse. I'm not down on the support team I'm sure they do the best they can to solve issues but  for something like this do they really want thousands of messages sent to them?

Support is already flooded with thousands of messages 24/7 which explains the response times, but you have a point there indeed. 

• it has nothing to do with the shields and crap,it has everything to do with things just working right  
    @Camolet (US1) @Ken55 (US1) We're working on getting this resolved currently! :D 

I can't help but feel you're a little down on our support teams, from what I can see on your account doesn't look like you've been in touch since 2015 and you certainly don't have a ticket in our system presently. Why don't you give us another try, I know the guys and girls in our support teams would love to help you out! <3

- Manta
    The only person that loves to help out is you  :D

have yet to see proof that the support teams love to help  ;)

- Manta
    You are really suggesting that tens of thousands of US server players message support? LOL. Check how long it took support to answer me last time :neutral:  

This is not the first time this has happened on the US server. It happened last time as well. Until you figure it out, send it in a gift pack to the US players or credit it the item(s) to our accounts.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    the gift that doesn't keep on giving...because you never get it?  write support isn't the answer then support will be flooded with messages no one in my alliance got the gift ..just fix it

- Manta
    well thanks for the info , I wasn't sure if I was seeing things :) the shields don't look all that good to bother support with a ticket , but if you know no one from the US1 server got them , why make us do the dirty work , just saying :)
  • Making us all file a ticket if when you know the US server had the problem and your support wait time take forever is just plain stupid.  
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file