Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I AM THAT I AM

Small alliance growing very fast. Please contact me, Goul101, or Didee for membership.
Post edited by Gellomack (US1) on

Don't mess with me. I have thousands of troops on the ready 24/7, Kingsguard is my favorite 

hehe these are my pride. Darn, I forgot to take a pic of my MP last night... Phew I had 260,000... Well here is today`s MP.

Gellomack, The Hammer of I AM THAT I AM. Proudly a Catholic teen! (Not afraid to report any weirdos out there)
   I spent alot of my time coming up with names for my outposts...Who knew it`d be that hard?

I am recruiting anyone level 10+! You think we are weak because we do that?? Your wrong, It turns out when you have faith in the little ones that they really thrive. (We all started at level 1...Remember that?)

Stay away from me around the holidays! I get gift cards that I use on rubies (When i`m not saving up for the Nerf Rhinofire, MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

I am VERY hyper and love burning bullies and Basketball!!!! 

I AM ALWAYS HYPER!!!HYPER!!!HYPER!!! 

Proudly cyber schooled! (That means if I finish school early I can play GGE,) (That means that you can`t attack me during school hours because I am unpredictable!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

BASKETBALL IS THE BEST!!!!! Whoever disagrees hasn`t tried it!

Uggggg! When did moat boulders become SO  rare in level 70? I find myself drooling at all the expensive ruby tools that pre-level 70 people get!! WHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!? I wish I was still level 60 :(

Tryin' to stand up to the trolls on this forum...

Please disregard the names of my castles that don`t make sense...LOL Its Gellomack, Pray the Rosary, God's Avenger, and Swiss Guard..
Not that bad right? Makes sense...
Then its Gellomack2
[email protected]$
Gellomack5???
And Gellomack6...

My outposts used to be named Gellomack3 and Storm Islands used to be named Gellomack4 LOL...
So THATS what happened to them :)

Just wanted to explain that to ya guys :)

- Gellomack

Comments

• Gellomack (US1)Gellomack (US1) Posts: 36
    edited 24.09.2017
    My friend :smile: . Either way you are way out of line, I am here to recruit members...Not to be accused of having alternate accounts. 

Don't mess with me. I have thousands of troops on the ready 24/7, Kingsguard is my favorite 

hehe these are my pride. Darn, I forgot to take a pic of my MP last night... Phew I had 260,000... Well here is today`s MP.

Gellomack, The Hammer of I AM THAT I AM. Proudly a Catholic teen! (Not afraid to report any weirdos out there)
       I spent alot of my time coming up with names for my outposts...Who knew it`d be that hard?

I am recruiting anyone level 10+! You think we are weak because we do that?? Your wrong, It turns out when you have faith in the little ones that they really thrive. (We all started at level 1...Remember that?)

Stay away from me around the holidays! I get gift cards that I use on rubies (When i`m not saving up for the Nerf Rhinofire, MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

I am VERY hyper and love burning bullies and Basketball!!!! 

I AM ALWAYS HYPER!!!HYPER!!!HYPER!!! 

Proudly cyber schooled! (That means if I finish school early I can play GGE,) (That means that you can`t attack me during school hours because I am unpredictable!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

BASKETBALL IS THE BEST!!!!! Whoever disagrees hasn`t tried it!

Uggggg! When did moat boulders become SO  rare in level 70? I find myself drooling at all the expensive ruby tools that pre-level 70 people get!! WHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!? I wish I was still level 60 :(

Tryin' to stand up to the trolls on this forum...

Please disregard the names of my castles that don`t make sense...LOL Its Gellomack, Pray the Rosary, God's Avenger, and Swiss Guard..
    Not that bad right? Makes sense...
    Then its Gellomack2
    [email protected]$
    Gellomack5???
    And Gellomack6...

My outposts used to be named Gellomack3 and Storm Islands used to be named Gellomack4 LOL...
    So THATS what happened to them :)

Just wanted to explain that to ya guys :)

- Gellomack

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    My friend :smile: . Either way you are way out of line, I am here to recruit members...Not to be accused of having alternate accounts. 
    -_-   OK bub.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Whats your gaol. PvP or PvE?

NoMoreEvents

• My friend :smile: . Either way you are way out of line, I am here to recruit members...Not to be accused of having alternate accounts. 

I think prospective recruits ought to know if a deputy in their alliance has broken the ToS / has multies. With that being said, I really doubt it's your friend.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• My friend :smile: . Either way you are way out of line, I am here to recruit members...Not to be accused of having alternate accounts. 
    He never accused you, you just admitted to being guilty lol

WAR PLAYER
  • Red Flags galore 

I guess you didn't coach your friend when he created the account? As your friend might get you into trouble, would i really call that a friend?
  • Red Flags galore 
    Uh oh. 
    Don't even think about hitting me, if you do, I'll be happy to wish your castle a Happy Birthday.  ;)
  • No war here Asylan.
    Don't even think about hitting me, if you do, I'll be happy to wish your castle a Happy Birthday.  ;)
  • Well HGE, looks like we've found another. Gellomack has 3 accounts named Gellomack, Gellowmack2 and Gellomack 3. And he  is also Cortune. Alliances in the neighborhood need to beware, he is using low-level accounts to steal outposts from players either in alliances, where he thinks the leaders are inactive, or those just entering the wild, then trying to transfer them to himself. We've caught them in action a couple of times.
    btw how are you HGE? i'm doing good. still rebuilding but still in a good place.
  • Well HGE, looks like we've found another. Gellomack has 3 accounts named Gellomack, Gellowmack2 and Gellomack 3. And he  is also Cortune. Alliances in the neighborhood need to beware, he is using low-level accounts to steal outposts from players either in alliances, where he thinks the leaders are inactive, or those just entering the wild, then trying to transfer them to himself. We've caught them in action a couple of times.
    btw how are you HGE? i'm doing good. still rebuilding but still in a good place.

I think prospective recruits ought to know if a deputy in their alliance has broken the ToS / has multies. With that being said, I really doubt it's your friend.
    accounts with the same exact name give themselves away. If people don't want people to know they are multi's they shouldn't name their accounts Duck1 Duck2 etc.If i find someone with my name, i'd burn them and sabo them. I like being an only child. I don't have to share presents.

• @Philly10 (US1)No war?

I am on pretty good terms with I am that I am, also a unhappy neighbor of theirs (another story for another time) 

• smhhhh
    CHINA1/Russian

• @Philly10 (US1)No war?

I am on pretty good terms with I am that I am, also a unhappy neighbor of theirs (another story for another time) 

Good for you, is it because they won't merge with your alliance?
  • Why does she look like lucy from fairy tail?
  • @Philly10 (US1)No war?

Good for you, is it because they won't merge with your alliance?
    What merge? What do you mean by they? Aren't you like in I AM THAT I AM?
    Wrong Anime, ^-^
    Wrong Anime, ^-^
    I heard they wouldn't merge with you. 
Sign In to comment.