Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Oktoberfest Contest!

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
Hey everyone,

Let us know what you think of the Oktoberfest Contest and all of the other details in the announcement!

You can find detailed information about the Oktoberfest contest HERE. 

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• 245 PO item and looks nice. Still need more decor items for my FP castle! :smiley:

I'm not an artist :P
  • DashO (NL1)DashO (NL1) Posts: 114
    does anyone know what he means with "LTPE ranking in-game."
    DashO @ nl 1 <3
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Long term event ranking.  (I do not know specifically the acronym).  In this case it will be your rank in the monthly event (the Lotus King Festival) that also starts Sept 18th
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    long term points event, check your ranking there

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• is it for top 1000 of every server combined? or top 1000 of each server?
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    i think it is combined with all  servers

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    The top 1000 from every server separately.  IE the top 1000 on us1 and the top 1000 on Int1 etc.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • ghey
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • is it for top 1000 of every server combined? or top 1000 of each server?
    It'll be for your server.

I'm not an artist :P
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    edited 13.09.2017
    Whilst I know things move quickly I think it might be worth addressing the issues that occurred with the update last week in a bit more detail.  They were pretty significant and did throw out things like the nobility contests.  I think picking up the bugs and stopping the update was handled well but the radio silence since hasn't been promising.  Not looking for a huge amount of information just a bit more reassurance about where you are in working out why it happened, that you are on top of correcting the problems it caused and that future updates aren't going to exacerbate the issues.  It does feel a bit like the approach is if we ignore it it might go away at the moment and I think the CM's Bugwatch and BM's handled it well just like to feel that you are really on top of it and recognise the disruption it caused.  A lot of player unhappiness evolves from uncertainty and lack of information and the old problem of running a weekday support service on a 7 day a week 24 hr a day game remains massively problematic.  The nobility contest issues whilst hurting no-one were more than a little embarassing and giving advance warning of that showing you were in control was all that was needed there really.  I wasn't really effected but I'm not entirely sure the impact on other effected by the Lotus LTPE loss was ever really bottomed out.  What was the resolution there?  I think it's worth reflecting back as not super confident of pushing on this new contest if the significant issues on the last one aren't resolved might just give it a miss until we hear from designers or a formal acknowledgement of issues and their impact on players.  

Batten @ en 1
  • DashO (NL1)DashO (NL1) Posts: 114
    long term points event, check your ranking there
    but the event starts 4 days after the montly event so how can you see it then?

DashO @ nl 1 <3
  • I like the sound of this, "Oktoberfest"
    It's different.

so. Just as long as I get some pretty nice rewards, I'll be fine :smile:
    xD
    Icy_Draco
    Recruter - Storm Cloaks - AU1
  • The top 1000 from every server separately.  IE the top 1000 on us1 and the top 1000 on Int1 etc.
    I dont think so its top 1000 from each server. Only a few server got players with most active top hundreds
    others dont even have 1000 legendary players
    So it looks like its top 1000 over the globe and not just each server
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    The top 1000 from every server separately.  IE the top 1000 on us1 and the top 1000 on Int1 etc.
    I dont think so its top 1000 from each server. Only a few server got players with most active top hundreds
    others dont even have 1000 legendary players
    So it looks like its top 1000 over the globe and not just each server
    • The top 1 000 players level 70+, as well as the top 1 000 players below level 70 from every server will get an improved Beer wagon decoration (245 PO). Do not forget to vote for the additional reward package HERE!

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    I like the sound of rain but another event , so we start with crows then have update which will crash and we lose days
    in event. we then have sams then fls.  anyone in GGE come up with a new idea of getting PvP going again.

GGE you must be able 2 come up with a PvP event without making a balls up of it.
  • Please do 250 for each server not 1000 for all servers :\
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Saying the top 1000 from every server get the package can be interpreted two ways:  1) 1000 packages will be given out in total worldwide(all the servers are put into a single pool) or 2) 1000 packages will be given out on each server(each server is its pool), so that the total worldwide would be 1000 x #number of servers worldwide.

Since it's GGE, I'm guessing the former, but would appreciate clarification from GGE on which it is.
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Saying the top 1000 from every server get the package can be interpreted two ways:  1) 1000 packages will be given out in total worldwide(all the servers are put into a single pool) or 2) 1000 packages will be given out on each server(each server is its pool), so that the total worldwide would be 1000 x #number of servers worldwide.

Since it's GGE, I'm guessing the former, but would appreciate clarification from GGE on which it is.
    Well I'm not GGE, but it's number 2, 1000 level 70's and 1000 level 6-69's get the prize, but only the top 1k in each category.
  • what the hell is that only for top 200 
    because of top 1000 we all voted for that else no one will vote 

its wrong :/  

make it as  top 500 or 300 

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 15.09.2017
    The barrel of joy is practically worthless you guys and still confused what GGS meant to be upgraded. I found no upgrades available for the barrel of joy decoration. It has only 28 public instead of 45 as advertised which means that Goodgame Studios might have tricked us and also bigger than I thought it would be as well. If it has to be half the size of about a garden it should be a lot more than only 28 public order and I honestly thought that it would be smaller as well and about the same size as a theater or dragon fountain. Not worth it for level 70+ players, unless if you really like beer. lol.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.