Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Multi Pests

2»

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    well well well    ----   poor stu is crying in his cups abt someone tool raking him  --  wot about the multi accounts he had hitting me over and over and the dead account he used to hide his troops and launch 6 wave attacks on a 4 wave player  --  and threatening that i would be his 'farm' ???  --  and sending multiple hits over and over and over at me and threatening to cap an OP and/or RV every time I sabbed him ???   
    wot a hypocrite  --  be a man stu and either take it or get out  --  and yes, I too have lodged a formal complaint with GGE with all the relevant msgs to/from me and you - so lets just see wot justice GGE deem fair or not shall we ??

Rambunctus
    Your alliance stole RV's first thing in the war

lol I can't blame stu

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    Rambunctus accused Stu of being a hypocrite for criticising him for using multiple accounts.  For Stu to be a hypocrite for using multiple accounts i.e. criticising Rambunctus for doing something he's doing himself he - Rambunctus - would have to be a multi-accounter.  So he has convicted himself in his own words.  He is clearly guilty and doesn't view it as an issue.  Given it's more than one account and repeated use of multi-accounts he really has no account.  He's gone so good idea to pass on any resources or RV's outposts as according to the terms and conditions the actual rules of the game he will expelled from the game.  There isn't really a discussion.  Given GGE made £8million sure they can afford players whose main aim is to ruin the experience of others.  Time to act GGE.  We'll be watching this one and if player isn't gone won't be bothering to add to your profits.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Ram in not saying Stu is using Multis  --  RAM IS STATING HE DOID SO DELIBERATELY  -- and alo the use of the Dead Account  -- and GGE have been provided with the names also - so it is not and ALLEGATION  --  it is a statement of FACT - WITH PROOF  --  and that is why I am calling out Stu as a cheat, a liar and a bully  --  and now he is crying about being hit by other players - especially those he has tried to bully over the last year at least  --  DOES ANYONE REALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM SYMPATHY - or play by the GGS/GGE fair play rules ???

and yes I am shouting because I am thoroughly sick and tired of this lying hypocrite  -- just because he has an apparently unlimited credit card and can buy immense value rubies he thinks he is a legend in his own lunchbox and that everyone - including GGE/GGS - should bow down to him ???  why an earth for ??  ---

put up the dove and cry all you like stu  -- you are still nothing in anyone's eyes except a lying cheating bully  --  and wot about your poor mate that has joined you - are u going to leave him in the lurch and firing line of every other alliance all on his own  --  wot did you promise him  -- immortality ???  ???  I have pity for the poor blike - unless he is just another or your multi pawns ???

good luck in the real world pal  -- I think you really are going to need it 

regards

your bullied victim

Ram (and all our alliance and all the other alliances that are glad to see you go)

• Stu (AU1) said:
    Well , day 6 of 24/7 tool rakes from our new pest - chems destroyer seems to have replaced old pest named "shelley2obvious" lol . Cannot leave a single defence tool on my wall anywhere ( not even storm lol)  . Have messaged gge support and sent all the appropriate screenshots , yet this still continues . Have been attacked by the alliance  seperatists during this period , and funny enough the tool raking pest sent messages mocking me whilst this happened . Coincidence lol , highly unlikely as it was a 5am hit . In the early mornings, again the pest capped an aqua island off us , dropped it and was instantly picked up by the leader of seperatists . Another unbelievable coincidence one would think . I have had messages of seperatist chat voluntarily sent to me , as they discuss how they should change their alliance name to " rakin stu tools " 
    Full denial of any knowledge from seperatists tho . Isn t the above mentioned enough evidence for them to own this pest ? Doesnt matter to me about what they say tbh , I just want gge to pull their finger out and do something about it ffs . 
    http://prntscr.com/ggr3sd
    http://prntscr.com/ggr44e
    http://prntscr.com/ggr49v
    Constant attacks on me and occassional attacks against others in our alliance . Obviously account shared amongst several players . 
    Doubt I will get any feedback from gge on this forum , but would like to voice my opinion of how disgraceful your customer service is . 
    Starting to wonder why I bother playing any further , may have to cut losses and move on
    Regards 
    Stu (Alchemists )

THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

• Im against multi accounting and all but players like Stu deserve to get raked by them.

He has burnt so many people out the game and is the reason as server is so small and because of him people have resorted to multi accounting and raking. Get the big ruby bullies like stu to quit the game and you immediately cut of the multis. Stu is technically the source of all multis :open_mouth:

• Wink Wink johnny :D
    I'd say Chems Destroyer aka Tool Raker is one of the alliances kids that are doing it to Alchemists. I couldn't imagine a grown person doing it unless there life is sooooo boring they have absolutely nothing else to do or are sooooo bad at this game that it's their only avenue to attack Alchemist members. Talk about cowardly, the alliance responsible for this member should get rid of this rediculous tool raker and attack us with a full force from their actual Alliance. I personally got hit today, lost 0 troops and used some pretty ordinary tools on wall, so give up bro and get a life.

• Learn to take jokes and not attack burning castles good job on losing the little bit of respect I still had for you
    Like I do not mind you attacking me that is all fair but attacking burning castle nope. And add sabotages to the list

stop being a wuss and take it "oh i have fires don't attack me oh" Ever heard of a player named bleedingcorpse? 

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    Terms and conditions are the terms and conditions one goes both go makes no difference you break the terms and conditions contract ended should be that simple save all this nonsense and take out the problems so the players who actually want to play the game rather than the system can get on with on it without this type of distraction.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Learn to take jokes and not attack burning castles good job on losing the little bit of respect I still had for you
    Like I do not mind you attacking me that is all fair but attacking burning castle nope. And add sabotages to the list

stop being a wuss and take it "oh i have fires don't attack me oh" Ever heard of a player named bleedingcorpse? 
    I heard stu made you cry, lol. Any truth to that? (it's actually a genuine question ngl)

• Im against multi accounting and all but players like Stu deserve to get raked by them.

He has burnt so many people out the game and is the reason as server is so small and because of him people have resorted to multi accounting and raking. Get the big ruby bullies like stu to quit the game and you immediately cut of the multis. Stu is technically the source of all multis :open_mouth:
    @joshvir262 (AU1)
    WTF happened to you you used to be bio-cows baby now you are bubstars bitch kissing his arse all over youtube stu aint exactly the nicest person out there but hes a much better person than bubstar and its sad someone is doing that to him because they are too scared to take him on via their main account and you calling herveus a wuss i remember you packing a shitty in wild horses when someone 10 levels above you attacked you and you packed an even bigger shitty when i beat you in a nob contest now imagine your alliance if bub finally got banned for good i would come back just to see that
  • Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 12.09.2017
    What up folks! 

I appreciate that passions can flair up on topics like these but this section of the forums is for helping identify bugs within the game. Whilst a community who can get stuck into discussing topics is obviously a great thing, our bugwatch team really doesn't have time to moderate threads like these in order to make sure they remain civil.

As such I'll be closing this thread at this stage, if we could try and keep it a touch more friendly in the future I'll certainly refrain from shutting you down like this <3 

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
This discussion has been closed.