Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Server War?

Comments

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 546
    edited 12.09.2017

dragon rider72 (US1) said:

some kon2 reps still in my inbox
    I stand corrected. Even tho I still don't remember that... lol

Post edited by Turtle24 (US1) on

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• some kon2 reps still in my inbox

Ummm.... one, that's not impressive. Two, I did not have the unicorn food symbol unlocked at the time I was in kon. I am not trying to get involved in this discussion, but I did not have that food symbol unlocked at any time I was in kon, and nor have I attacked you since I left kon.

Edit: On the subject of impressiveness, I just saw it was a defense report... which would make it more impressive, if I actually believed it to be real. As stated earlier, I did not have that flag symbol.

If you have an archived br, and someone changes their flag it will also update the flag in the br.

Lord septimus @us1
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291

Ummm.... one, that's not impressive. Two, I did not have the unicorn food symbol unlocked at the time I was in kon. I am not trying to get involved in this discussion, but I did not have that food symbol unlocked at any time I was in kon, and nor have I attacked you since I left kon.

Edit: On the subject of impressiveness, I just saw it was a defense report... which would make it more impressive, if I actually believed it to be real. As stated earlier, I did not have that flag symbol.

If you have an archived br, and someone changes their flag it will also update the flag in the br.

No need to continue these lies. Dragon has been exposed. 
  • Lord septimus (US1)Lord septimus (US1) Posts: 775
    edited 12.09.2017

No need to continue these lies. Dragon has been exposed. 
    You're right dragon just photoshopped that report perfectly so he could be cool like us.

Lord septimus @us1
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    edited 12.09.2017
    What listen to more of BCs lies?

Did they get that Butthurt that I left their alliance. I have nothing to prove to them, or you. 

BC had theirs whooped in the war real quick, Why dont you come back to it?. I would be glad to set you ablaze. 
    i knew you were a cuck but i didnt think youd be this much of a cuck, you actually have the balls to go on the forums with an account that isnt yours and pretend that your actually good and then talk shit and deny its not bought

(mods deleted screenshots, pm if you wanna see)

u sound like a sjw spewing a bunch of bull sht that just calls you names when you actually show them facts

i can bring in more of this story in if you wanna go that way, kid that had a huge sissy fit when i wiped your deathcalls acc
    Post edited by Kvass (US1) on

:harold:
    MFUGA

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    For me it was George Michael - Careless wispers
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• edited 12.09.2017
    Wow dude, thats some good Editing you had there.

Look at these messages

take your childish nature somewhere else Snek

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

Bring war back to a war game

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    I'm a LARPing phaggot who can't tool attacks properly. 
    There is only one way to prove you're the real Brass Monkey.
    Post what song was playing when Tanner took your virginity. 
    I knew he wasn't the real BM, he would never forget the passion between us.  :'(  

Oh wow.
    I never realized how complicated that video was, I give it 2 weeks before Google and Youtube throws it onto Stormfront. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    Tanners summer romance Medley:

Try not to get all worked up. Or do. It gets Tempus all frothy
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Tanners summer romance Medley:

Try not to get all worked up. Or do. It gets Tempus all frothy
    ah that's perfect Tess lol
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• @Hanzolo (US1)

Nice super old report you have there. Use some recent battles if you want to show your "strength" 
    This BrassMonkey is garbage.  He gets destroyed any time someone defends one of his pathetic attacks
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• hayatoro (US1)hayatoro (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 18.09.2017
    mwah
  • I'm a LARPing phaggot who can't tool attacks properly. 
    I knew he wasn't the real BM, he would never forget the passion between us.  :'(  

Was this song.  ;)

Bring war back to a war game

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 20.09.2017
    I'm a LARPing phaggot who can't tool attacks properly. 

Was this song.  ;)

You don't need to be gay to love a man, the real BM knew that.  RIP 
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Atticus Finger (US1)Atticus Finger (US1) US1 Posts: 90
    edited 22.09.2017
    DTFU....    

Who would be the sub? @billdo09 (US1)

Atticus Finger @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list