We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Multi Pests

Well , day 6 of 24/7 tool rakes from our new pest - chems destroyer seems to have replaced old pest named "shelley2obvious" lol . Cannot leave a single defence tool on my wall anywhere ( not even storm lol)  . Have messaged gge support and sent all the appropriate screenshots , yet this still continues . Have been attacked by the alliance  seperatists during this period , and funny enough the tool raking pest sent messages mocking me whilst this happened . Coincidence lol , highly unlikely as it was a 5am hit . In the early mornings, again the pest capped an aqua island off us , dropped it and was instantly picked up by the leader of seperatists . Another unbelievable coincidence one would think . I have had messages of seperatist chat voluntarily sent to me , as they discuss how they should change their alliance name to " rakin stu tools " 
Full denial of any knowledge from seperatists tho . Isn t the above mentioned enough evidence for them to own this pest ? Doesnt matter to me about what they say tbh , I just want gge to pull their finger out and do something about it ffs . 
http://prntscr.com/ggr3sd
http://prntscr.com/ggr44e
http://prntscr.com/ggr49v
Constant attacks on me and occassional attacks against others in our alliance . Obviously account shared amongst several players . 
Doubt I will get any feedback from gge on this forum , but would like to voice my opinion of how disgraceful your customer service is . 
Starting to wonder why I bother playing any further , may have to cut losses and move on
Regards 
Stu (Alchemists )

Comments

• I am 100% sure it is just a coincidence and they coincidently used the same name in chat 
    Yep, and i am 100% sure that the tooth fairy brings $5, and that Father Xmas comes down the chimney of my unit every year !!!
    makale @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,803AU1
    I am 100% sure it is just a coincidence and they coincidently used the same name in chat 
    Yep, and i am 100% sure that the tooth fairy brings $5, and that Father Xmas comes down the chimney of my unit every year !!!
    Most certainly der I told you just a coincidence  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) Posts: 42AU1
    I'd say Chems Destroyer aka Tool Raker is one of the alliances kids that are doing it to Alchemists. I couldn't imagine a grown person doing it unless there life is sooooo boring they have absolutely nothing else to do or are sooooo bad at this game that it's their only avenue to attack Alchemist members. Talk about cowardly, the alliance responsible for this member should get rid of this rediculous tool raker and attack us with a full force from their actual Alliance. I personally got hit today, lost 0 troops and used some pretty ordinary tools on wall, so give up bro and get a life.
    Johnny40 @ au 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    I'd say Chems Destroyer aka Tool Raker is one of the alliances kids that are doing it to Alchemists. I couldn't imagine a grown person doing it unless there life is sooooo boring they have absolutely nothing else to do or are sooooo bad at this game that it's their only avenue to attack Alchemist members. Talk about cowardly, the alliance responsible for this member should get rid of this rediculous tool raker and attack us with a full force from their actual Alliance. I personally got hit today, lost 0 troops and used some pretty ordinary tools on wall, so give up bro and get a life.
    Lol, tool raking is a legitimate tactic man.  4 waves, of raking, 3 people send 10 hits, 120 attacks.  Set all those to land at like 1:59 AM, those 3 people send their good comms with full attacks to land at 2:00 AM.  Defender will have no tools, and the real attacks will break them.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) Posts: 42AU1
    No this is just a pest, nothing behind the rakes except taking tools off walls, only agenda is to be a pest in this situation bro.

Johnny40 @ au 1
    No this is just a pest, nothing behind the rakes except taking tools off walls, only agenda is to be a pest in this situation bro.

That is when you use building destruction comms.  And inundate them with attacks.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Hiya folks  :)

Sorry to hear of your difficulties here. Stu (AU1) said:
    Well , day 6 of 24/7 tool rakes from our new pest - chems destroyer seems to have replaced old pest named "shelley2obvious" lol . Cannot leave a single defence tool on my wall anywhere ( not even storm lol)  . Have messaged gge support and sent all the appropriate screenshots , yet this still continues . Have been attacked by the alliance  seperatists during this period , and funny enough the tool raking pest sent messages mocking me whilst this happened . Coincidence lol , highly unlikely as it was a 5am hit . In the early mornings, again the pest capped an aqua island off us , dropped it and was instantly picked up by the leader of seperatists . Another unbelievable coincidence one would think . I have had messages of seperatist chat voluntarily sent to me , as they discuss how they should change their alliance name to " rakin stu tools " 
    Full denial of any knowledge from seperatists tho . Isn t the above mentioned enough evidence for them to own this pest ? Doesnt matter to me about what they say tbh , I just want gge to pull their finger out and do something about it ffs . 
    http://prntscr.com/ggr3sd
    http://prntscr.com/ggr44e
    http://prntscr.com/ggr49v
    Constant attacks on me and occassional attacks against others in our alliance . Obviously account shared amongst several players . 
    Doubt I will get any feedback from gge on this forum , but would like to voice my opinion of how disgraceful your customer service is . 
    Starting to wonder why I bother playing any further , may have to cut losses and move on
    Regards 
    Stu (Alchemists )
    Stu, your support agent is currently out of the office but should be back with us tomorrow. I've flagged the issue to make sure it gets picked back up and we'll take another look into it, we appreciate your patience on this front. Best guess from what's happening on support side is they have too much of a backlog for another agent to have gotten to your active ticket yet.

If you fancy some more info on how our support teams handle report cases please take a look at: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/331016/customer-service-info-about-ban-times/p1

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • Well this is typical GGE !!! They have taken obfuscation to a whole new level. One guy is not there, so the whole place shuts down. The person(s) behind this account are probably all bed wetting comb-over wearing, camry driving hen pecked dipsh*ts who have nothing better to do with there lives. I really feel sorry for them. Maybe they should join a lonely hearts club or something, when their inflatable wives/girlfriends leave them
    makale @ au 1
  • GGE support is trash
    Bubstar12 @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,803AU1
    edited 09.09.2017
    GGE support is trash
    You commenting on a threads about multis lmfao  :D :D :D :D

Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    Well this is typical GGE !!! They have taken obfuscation to a whole new level. One guy is not there, so the whole place shuts down. The person(s) behind this account are probably all bed wetting comb-over wearing, camry driving hen pecked dipsh*ts who have nothing better to do with there lives. I really feel sorry for them. Maybe they should join a lonely hearts club or something, when their inflatable wives/girlfriends leave them
    You evidently don't have a job. People need some time off. Yes, GGS is too cheap to have someone covering for people who are out of office.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Well done to Manta for unlike many of CM's and BM's actually recognising and responding what is now a problem of epidemic proportions which impacts at all levels of the game.  Would be good to know when the proposed action on multis and password sharers promised in the roadmap will be implemented.  There are now clear examples of these accounts forcing players of longstanding to leave the game and given the spend of players leaving that must be hurting the bottom line as it damages players enjoyment and experience and creates an unpleasant game environment.  One player one account is a pretty simple rule to follow.  Any player or alliance that deliberately and knowingly follow it is going to cost GGE and other players money and should be simply removed from a game they clearly don't repsect or value.  MULTIS OUT!!!
    Batten @ en 1
  • Learn to take jokes and not attack burning castles good job on losing the little bit of respect I still had for you
    Like I do not mind you attacking me that is all fair but attacking burning castle nope. And add sabotages to the list

You poor princess. Lets all make it about you again herveus .
    GGE , unfortunately  i will be your latest long time player leaving the game . The game has evolved into something I would never had signed up for many years ago . Im quite humbled by the player support Ive had and appreciate the protests you have all made to gge on my behalf . The dove will appear in 2hrs ( very first time Ive doved up lol) on my castles 

You wont get another transaction again from myself , but looking at the profits below , I understand why you just couldnt give a fuck lol

http://prntscr.com/gj8aff

Stu

Stu (AU1) said:
    Learn to take jokes and not attack burning castles good job on losing the little bit of respect I still had for you
    Like I do not mind you attacking me that is all fair but attacking burning castle nope. And add sabotages to the list

GGE , unfortunately  i will be your latest long time player leaving the game . The game has evolved into something I would never had signed up for many years ago . Im quite humbled by the player support Ive had and appreciate the protests you have all made to gge on my behalf . The dove will appear in 2hrs ( very first time Ive doved up lol) on my castles 

You wont get another transaction again from myself , but looking at the profits below , I understand why you just couldnt give a fuck lol

Stu

You're leaving? TIME TO PARTY GUYS!!
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    Stu (AU1) said:
    Learn to take jokes and not attack burning castles good job on losing the little bit of respect I still had for you

Stu

fuck me dead 

• well well well    ----   poor stu is crying in his cups abt someone tool raking him  --  wot about the multi accounts he had hitting me over and over and the dead account he used to hide his troops and launch 6 wave attacks on a 4 wave player  --  and threatening that i would be his 'farm' ???  --  and sending multiple hits over and over and over at me and threatening to cap an OP and/or RV every time I sabbed him ???   
    wot a hypocrite  --  be a man stu and either take it or get out  --  and yes, I too have lodged a formal complaint with GGE with all the relevant msgs to/from me and you - so lets just see wot justice GGE deem fair or not shall we ??

Rambunctus
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    well well well    ----   poor stu is crying in his cups abt someone tool raking him  --  wot about the multi accounts he had hitting me over and over and the dead account he used to hide his troops and launch 6 wave attacks on a 4 wave player  --  and threatening that i would be his 'farm' ???  --  and sending multiple hits over and over and over at me and threatening to cap an OP and/or RV every time I sabbed him ???   
    wot a hypocrite  --  be a man stu and either take it or get out  --  and yes, I too have lodged a formal complaint with GGE with all the relevant msgs to/from me and you - so lets just see wot justice GGE deem fair or not shall we ??

Rambunctus
    If you are admitting to using multiple accounts then quite simply you should be gone.  Strong players don't need those type tactics to be successful. 
    Batten @ en 1
    well well well    ----   poor stu is crying in his cups abt someone tool raking him  --  wot about the multi accounts he had hitting me over and over and the dead account he used to hide his troops and launch 6 wave attacks on a 4 wave player  --  and threatening that i would be his 'farm' ???  --  and sending multiple hits over and over and over at me and threatening to cap an OP and/or RV every time I sabbed him ???   

Rambunctus
    If you are admitting to using multiple accounts then quite simply you should be gone.  Strong players don't need those type tactics to be successful. 
    Rambunctus is saying Stu is using multis....
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

This discussion has been closed.