Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE BRAIN DEAD

Hello all ,

90%  of us players are not RUBY players    .   With the recent lack of events--Our troops are starving . If this continues to happen ----Boycot GGE  ... SCAM SHIT ...     Wake up . We should not need to buy rubies to buy food . BULLSHIT .       I truly hope to hear from some idiot that stands behind their policy .  That puts you in number 1 totally brain dead category ..    

Most of us play and live for events ..      

Comments

• lol you can raid towers for food...you do not need to buy it with rubies
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Hello all ,

90%  of us players are not RUBY players    .   With the recent lack of events--Our troops are starving . If this continues to happen ----Boycot GGE  ... SCAM SHIT ...     Wake up . We should not need to buy rubies to buy food . BULLSHIT .       I truly hope to hear from some idiot that stands behind their policy .  That puts you in number 1 totally brain dead category ..    

I don't buy rubies... I have plenty of food.
  • The events has brainwashed GGE, imagine one week without events like the old GGE days... Half the playerbase would rage quit and never come back
  • Hello all ,

How you gonna boycott when you don't buy rubies ;)
    GG don't care about you if you buy no rubies, one off purchases, small regular purchases, One off large purchases. They only care about ruby whales....
    Even if anyone who buys rubies does take part in a boycott, all they will do will be to come out with another update reducing the amount of rubies you can farm/win

• Listen up,

Loot.

Nobody merchants food mate, not even us ruby players - only in dier situations would anyone consider it. Im sure even Mikeshot avoids merchanting food.
    WAR PLAYER
  • Listen up,

Loot.

Nobody merchants food mate, not even us ruby players - only in dier situations would anyone consider it. Im sure even Mikeshot avoids merchanting food.

That or sending them to the crocs  >:)
  • Mushroom :3 (US1)Mushroom :3 (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 06.09.2017
    If players didn't send crymail all the time he probably would loot.

Since they do though, He has three options:
    1.) Hit Towers(They give good enough food, unless you are busy and don't have time to keep checking and looting)
    2.) Hit Events(No events right now)
    3.) Buy from the merchant.(If he has rubies.)
    4.) Buy Overseer(Not that expensive.)

He can loot from a player that is no longer inactive, but given the fact that everyone was looking for food, I doubt he will get any.

I would go with buy overseer and hitting towers.

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • jesus how are you people so retarded... you can loot the fucking towers that are scattered all around your fucking castles! Attack the towers to get food you moron
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    jesus how are you people so retarded... you can loot the fucking towers that are scattered all around your fucking castles! Attack the towers to get food you moron
    their rbc's are probably like level 1 lol, because they're so dependent on events doubt they've ever hit an rbc

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file