Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: September update

Comments

• im confused. why is the food ONLY going to our main castle in green?
    nanamikitty @ usa 1
  • im confused. why is the food ONLY going to our main castle in green?
    because its gge logic
  • 3h booster for BC when bermi is on

I knew GG was out of touch but this is taking the biscuit lol

• because its gge logic
    thats insane :/ lol i guess we're supposed to move our troops from our ops to main
    nanamikitty @ usa 1
  • THANK YOU!!!!!

Have to give credit when they do something right:
    480K food
    Did not need it, got rid of most of my attackers but will be useful to lots of people  :)
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    Can you guys put the food where the sun don't shine?
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Just be glad they gave something lol

It would have taken a lot of effort for them to give everyone a bunch of numbers with a picture of bread next to it, doubted they would be able to do it. 
  • Can you guys put the food where the sun don't shine?
    THIS UPDATE IS TOTAL TRASH, SO MANY DELAYS AND ALL WE GET IS FOOD. FOOD ? WHERES THE TROOPS, THE TOOLS, THE ACTUAL UPDATE, THE EVENTS, SOMETHING FORM OF BIGGER COMPENSATION ? WHY ELSE DO WE HAVE TOWERS  ? TO GET FOOD !!!! WE DONT WANT FREE FOOD, WE CAN LOOT FOOD SO START BEING MORE GENEROUS AND GIVE US SOMEONE WITH BETTER QUALITY FOR MAKING US WAIT EVEN LONGER FOR THIS UPDATE !!!
    monkey mayhem @ usa 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    what happens if this bug is too much to fix?  you know...much like the alliance city bug?   do we wait until next year for another event?
    commando @ usa 1
  • what happens if this bug is too much to fix?  you know...much like the alliance city bug?   do we wait until next year for another event?
    Best comment on this thread  :D

• thanks for the food, GGE, AKA Idiots, I deleted my troops over an hour ago, F'n Morons
  • Are they adding time to the monthly event to compensate for the 2 days lost? A 3hr boost is not sufficient to compensate for 2 lost days.
    shortbox @ usa 1
  • karkino se oti agapate apla.

• solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    you are right Shortbox. How many attacks will it be possible to make in 3hours? unless that boost is 1000% it's not possible to make up for lost time. Of cause we have food for more off. soldiers now our soldiers have starved; but anyway.
    No only right thing to do is to prolong Lotus with the time lost.

solveig @ skn 1
  • you are right Shortbox. How many attacks will it be possible to make in 3hours? unless that boost is 1000% it's not possible to make up for lost time. Of cause we have food for more off. soldiers now our soldiers have starved; but anyway.
    No only right thing to do is to prolong Lotus with the time lost.

Or delay the points bonus until sams/nomads come up, can't get much points with BCs.FCs
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    or maybe they should have done what I had suggested before, which was extend nomads until the update goes though. the food is nice, and i'm happy for it. i'm even happy that we get a booster that we can control when to activate once the event starts finally......but three hours booster? sorry, but maybe it could be a bit longer? maybe say, oh I don't know.....TWO DAYS BOOSTER? lol maybe that's a bit much, but still. give us a two day booster, and that'll at LEAST help make up lost time, lol

but then again.......they COULD have done nothing at all, so I guess we should be a little grateful........
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• With BC, 3 hours (with one comm with about 40% speed) = a hit every 1 hr 30 (with coin horse)-= 12 points max (with no booster)
    with nomads/sams (1 hero, 40% speed)= 1 hit in less than 10 mins= more than 30 hits in 3 hours = 60 points (max points in lotus not including booster)
    5* as much points in the nomads/sams with no booster in 3 hours. With the booster let's just double it (100% booster would be way too generous for GG probs be 75%) Shows you why it's such a waste of time having the point booster for bloodcrows
  • Tyr (US1)Tyr (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    The seasons points booster should be 2 days long not 3 hours....lol what a joke
    Tyr @ usa 1

• *Taken directly from Angs post about the update*

"The ruby loot for robber baron castles in all kingdoms (not including fortresses) and Berimond watchtowers has been reduced by 50%. This decision is based on our thorough analysis and decreasing the outcome is a necessary change, since too much premium currency is pouring into the game. In the past, we introduced too many features where players could grind hard currency for free and we lost control over our own economy - similar to the recent wishing well changes, which were necessary for the game economy as well.

This change of ruby loot will not be an isolated re-balance, and is part of a broader re-balancing plan which we are currently working on and that players will be able to experience soon. With the re-balancing, we want to provide a fairer and more compelling game experience to all our players. It will include (but not exclusively) topics such as the adjustment of prices in all our ruby vendors and provide a more streamlined progression through the game."

The thing that makes me laugh is this line "With the re-balancing, we want to provide a fairer and more compelling game experience to all our players." This my friends, is a joke. I know alot of people including myself that farm towers and fortresses for rubies. I do it because i'm a young student that cant afford to pour money into a pixel game. I need these rubies from towers to buy armorer tools to do pvp hits, etc, etc. I do fine without buying excessively. Since the beginning, if you wanted to be good at this game, you either A.) Bought a shit ton of rubies. or B.) Grinded your ass off. If i want to sit at my computer for 15 hours straight and farm thousands of towers and fortresses for rubies, why does minecraftfan4321 get to complain on forums that he doesn't have enough rubies and its not fair if he only played 3 hours and hit 5 towers during this time. This update is not fair to players who actually invest their time. This game will never be fair to anyone, thats the way its setup. It favors the people that spend money, I understand that, but there is no reason to fuck over the people that don't. The funny thing is that if GGS started making actual good updates it might convince me and i'm sure a lot of others to buy rubies. But instead we get a pile of dog shit in return, because "The game needs balancing", and "We need to run the game like a country" last i checked its a fucking game, not a country. But if you do decide to go this route GGS, pls look at models of better economies, IE. USA. pretty sure USAs economy has been better than Germanys since like 1940s i think? Wonder why that is lul. 

Lige14 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.