Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: September update

Comments

• AnubuGamer (IT1)AnubuGamer (IT1) IT1 Posts: 228
    Have you ever read Animal Farm by George Orwell? There Orwell says "readjustment" meaning for "reduction", GGS is doing pretty much the same I think.

bye
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    How the hell are we supposed to feed are armies till the next event 

The developers should try and maintain a -20k food prod with current PvP loot set up!!

Another step closer to closure for this game!?
  • How the hell are we supposed to feed are armies till the next event 

The developers should try and maintain a -20k food prod with current PvP loot set up!!

Get max food storage - 100 k or so

Go -10k/hour

Send out distanct loot armies, to resupply mid day and night

Thats why i do on a smaller scale, i only have 6k hour foods everywhere and go -11k everywhere when i can
    WAR PLAYER
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    u know what? if they have to delay it to fix all the problems, fine. but u should maybe extend the nomad event for another day at least. -_-
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    i agree extend nomad event 1 more day that would be alot better
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    edited 05.09.2017
    How the hell are we supposed to feed are armies till the next event 

Get max food storage - 100 k or so

Go -10k/hour

Send out distanct loot armies, to resupply mid day and night

Thats why i do on a smaller scale, i only have 6k hour foods everywhere and go -11k everywhere when i can
    True in an ideal world.

I had some free time this week and hence wanted to play both the Berimond and the Blood crow events.

Looks like would be difficult with the one 'black' day thrown in!

@BM ang1243 also - I understand there will be no compensation for the armies we loose since technically, there will be no downtime. However, how about the lost day of monthly events? Total of 2 days lost this month. What kind of compensation will we get for that if any?
    Post edited by Phenom (IN1) on
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 352
    edited 05.09.2017
    First people complains about the events, and then they complain because there is no events on Tuesday... :D
  • I don't mind so much waiting an extra day for Beri or the Blood Crows, or even the updates.  I do seriously have an issue with trying to keep armies fed during this GGE failure to complete their scheduled updates hold on events.  Extending the nomads would be a fair way to keep players happy during this time.  

In future, perhaps a message sent to ALL players long before hand that there is a glitch that will delay the start of an event would be helpful.  That way, people could hold off on starting feasts in preparation for for an event that isn't going to start on time.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,228
    About feeding troops ,we have players in our alliance that ask for food even with events , but i must say there should be no need for food if you maintain a balance with food production and soldiers kept , i find there is more of a problem since events have taking over,
    With such good soldiers obtain from events some players find it harder to feed , but i must say TOWERS were put in this game to help you build and feed yourself.
    I know some players can only log for a short time , so it is more important that you do not rely on friends to bale you out daily, i say this not to be disrespectful to anyone, when i log i do towers first to feed myself , i do not want to be a burden , and when a player sends you food , you yourself have to replace it for yourself.
    Like fighting and defending feeding yourself is a part of the game, and if i do need to ask for food it is because i cannot log on that day , and when i log i will return the favour
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    I hope they are going to do something about op being captured by lvl 13 accounts and then getting massive support from alliance - and really soon. Everything else pale by comparison...
    Lots of players are forced to keep a perpetual protection mode on and eventually they quit or lose the appetite for playing Empire.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    I hope they are going to do something about op being captured by lvl 13 accounts and then getting massive support from alliance - and really soon. Everything else pale by comparison...
    Lots of players are forced to keep a perpetual protection mode on and eventually they quit or lose the appetite for playing Empire.

You mean to say members of your server are not capable of defending their OP from a level 13 account.  Maybe instead of buying protection they need to learn how to defend.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • darkpanda (US1)darkpanda (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 05.09.2017
    message from a friend covue88 (US1) said: Also, love your moms Yeah. That's 110% what I said. Nice edit Ang. Did I hit home when I said mods aren't effected by this change of getting less rubies? I'm sure I did. You know you won't be effected cause you get plenty for being a mod. Must be fun, right? Sit on forums all day and all you have to do is delete posts and edit posts, maybe ban a covue or two. Meanwhile people like me who are loyal to the game and play between 16 and 20 hours daily who rely on looting rubies and coins get cut off at the knees and dirt kicked into our eyes every update. This update had great potential, it really did. Thins people have been asking you to add for a long time. Increased storage, more rewards, better rewards. It's perfect. A great update, then you had to go and add last minute that rubies are getting cut by 50%. How about you show some transparency GGS, be a good company. Do what your players ask, not what your wallets ask. We keep your game running by actively playing and investing money. It's our game not yours, without us you're nothing. Rubies from towers have been the same since towers were added, hmmmm how long has that been? That's not an inbalance in the game. that doesn't screw up the eco. of the game. What does screw the eco. of the game is exchange rate. Using eygptian VPN to make an account and buy rubies means you can buy 1mil rubies for $150. if you want to buy that on an account made with a US IP that's only 150k rubies, to buy 1mil is $800. Good job GGE, but it's okay, you can blame the amount of rubies we get from towers, not this seriously fucked up problem. Also what ever happened to compensating your players? Oh, thats right. you compensated people who bought eagle gems or elemental gems, well I bought multiple of the royal capital gems to make a 150% gate and 120% wall commander for towers, I got no compensation for that. I spent hours looting cities during royal capital event to get those gems and now I can't use them for my original use. Thanks GGE. Good job compensating your players. I get it, I'm playing a game and I don't spend money on it very often, and I get people who bought eagle and elemental gems spent money but do the math, a min wage job you can buy a set of elemental gems and it's hero for about 20 hours worth of work, around 10 if you have a decent paying job (when it was still in special offers) but I spent around 50 hours per gem I bought from royal city event just grinding my ass off to avoid spending rubies, but I don't deserve compensation? Not to mention I can't even buy the rest of the set now since GGE has put the royal capital on hold? Bring back royal capital for us to farm it. just don't have a winner for the event. the personal rewards shouldn't be taken away because the alliance portion is broke. Your game is seriously flawed and you're working too hard on making crappy changes nobody even likes or cares about when you could bring back the things that were actually good. What happened to green berimond? it wasn't great event, not many liked it, but the reward were enough where it should run at least once monthly.. but it's gone too. Clean your chit up GGE. Compensate your players. Stop taking away from the people who keep your lights on and your stomach full. Ahrk ruzun hi los hefhah tol med wah govey rediirah luskiit ruzun joriin uld siiv nii nostiguv Zu'u hind daar fen hiif. Staadsetinvaak moderators hi los niist mal funrahiik het wah shun vok niist draaf. kent kos mindok geson ko daar lovtiid dreh ni droz hi. Tolakniir hi.
  • arcana (INT1)arcana (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    i have a question

since the update delayed starting of events (beri and crow) will they then run for a day less or will all the evens be shifted for the day of delay now - cause cutting beri a day short when we get so little of it as is, is complete BS.
    arcana @ WWW 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 822
    edited 05.09.2017
    @BM ang1243 just to ask will the events scheduled be extended - we already had a 3 day Fi which was silly but managed to increase glory - if B/c had started today would have been ok

PvP is not an option as the players who i would gain enough glory from are probably in the same boat as me and the loot etc. does not justify the waste of tools!

I have been a ruby buyer - not in a massive way - but think the root cause of the "inflation" is not due to the free/ earned rubies in the game but due to the discounted buying by foreign managed / located accounts !

we had a player from eastern europe join us and said he could buy nearly a million rubies for what we pay for 100k ! 10X inflation !

That is just not fair.
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • cooleesa123 (GB1)cooleesa123 (GB1) Posts: 123
    edited 05.09.2017
    About feeding troops ,we have players in our alliance that ask for food even with events , but i must say there should be no need for food if you maintain a balance with food production and soldiers kept , i find there is more of a problem since events have taking over,
    With such good soldiers obtain from events some players find it harder to feed , but i must say TOWERS were put in this game to help you build and feed yourself.
    I know some players can only log for a short time , so it is more important that you do not rely on friends to bale you out daily, i say this not to be disrespectful to anyone, when i log i do towers first to feed myself , i do not want to be a burden , and when a player sends you food , you yourself have to replace it for yourself.
    Like fighting and defending feeding yourself is a part of the game, and if i do need to ask for food it is because i cannot log on that day , and when i log i will return the favour
    Asking for food P*sses me off less than people asking for wood and stone when nomads/sams are on  :)
    Replaced 6 food's with 8 food OP's and still need to build 2 of them up, only asked for resources when I got the first one. Looting to build the rest of them. 
    Post edited by cooleesa123 (GB1) on
  • ..... Thanks GGE. Good job compensating your players. I get it, I'm playing a game and I don't spend money on it very often......

If anyone employed in the company ever happened to read your comment (unlikely as they clearly don't care)
    That would have been the point where they would have stopped reading your comment
    They seem to think that only ruby whales make them the money, smaller players buying smaller amounts less often has the POTENTIAL to make a lot more money for them than it does right now

Not many peeps going to spend £500 on a set, a lot more people willing to spend a fiver for a bunch of tools much more often.

Guess what happens when one big ruby whale leaves the game.....
    You lose a hell of a lot of income 
    They need to spin this game around and make better and cheaper offers..
    @dreamtree (US1)
    Think it was you who made the thread about using VERY small amounts of money to buy a ton of wooden tools. That would be a great idea to get in the game. Maybe not for wooden ladders but defo for mantlets, can run out of them very quick, especially when bermi is on
  • ~NEKOK~ (TR1)~NEKOK~ (TR1) TR1 Posts: 222
    edited 05.09.2017
    @BM ang1234 ggs  turkısh speak hem göcebede hemde kargada yaptığı bu hata icin güzel bi hediye paketi hazırlasın bence yaptığı hatanın karşılığı böyle versin bari gün gectikce oyunu bırakanların sayısı artıyor nedeni = yakut yağmalama oranı düştü, yağma kalktı ggs nin oyuncuları zorlayacak değilde rahatlatacak güncelleme yapması lazım değilmi ggs böyle yaparak herkes yakut ceker para kazanır sanıyo ama elindeki oyuncuları yavaş yavaş kaybediyo bunun bilincinde olması lazım    saygılarla
    @ yasinplayer5

Pişmanlık nedir bilir misin? Merak etme öğreteceğim!

• @BM ang1234 ggs  turkısh speak hem göcebede hemde kargada yaptığı bu hata icin güzel bi hediye paketi hazırlasın bence yaptığı hatanın karşılığı böyle versin bari gün gectikce oyunu bırakanların sayısı artıyor nedeni = yakut yağmalama oranı düştü, yağma kalktı ggs nin oyuncuları zorlayacak değilde rahatlatacak güncelleme yapması lazım değilmi ggs böyle yaparak herkes yakut ceker para kazanır sanıyo ama elindeki oyuncuları yavaş yavaş kaybediyo bunun bilincinde olması lazım    saygılarla
    @ yasinplayer5

english please - google can't translate - is this a dialect or slang ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
Sign In to comment.