Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC.

There is a player in MISC.  This player, Meow080Meow is attacking low level players, in low level alliances and their ops.

Numerous complaints have been sent to Morentz to NO avail.  He won't answer and the attacks continue.  One player at a time.  ALWAYS only the lowest levels with ops.

Typically alliances do not allow high level players to attack over 10 levels below let alone their ops.

Small alliances and low level players struggling to play this game become completely FRUSTRATED when this type of action persists and there is NO way to battle players of this nature.  Isn't there something that can be done?  The game will quickly lose players and momentum if this type of behavior persists.  The entire game could get a BAD reputation in the Real world for being unfair to new players because of the bad behavior of a few.

Even I am being frustrated by this situation watching players leaving the game because of the lack of fair play by the few.

Comments

• And you expect gge to do what exactly? It's not against the ToS, its a war game.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Suck it up and fight back. MISC plays rough. If you can't take it, play Bigfarm.  
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366

There is a player in MISC.  This player, Meow080Meow is attacking low level players, in low level alliances and their ops.

Numerous complaints have been sent to Morentz to NO avail.  He won't answer and the attacks continue.  One player at a time.  ALWAYS only the lowest levels with ops.

Typically alliances do not allow high level players to attack over 10 levels below let alone their ops.

Small alliances and low level players struggling to play this game become completely FRUSTRATED when this type of action persists and there is NO way to battle players of this nature.  Isn't there something that can be done?  The game will quickly lose players and momentum if this type of behavior persists.  The entire game could get a BAD reputation in the Real world for being unfair to new players because of the bad behavior of a few.

Even I am being frustrated by this situation watching players leaving the game because of the lack of fair play by the few.

Try to get some ruby soldiers from events and attack back or something. Reach out to KoN or something...
    Misc has always had that reputation.  
    Considering the player does have honor in game he might just be attacking Lv 50+... How big of a level difference are we talking about? 
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 170
    Send a ticket to support and explain the situation, he should get permanently banned.
    And for what reason? :D

Actually this player maybe do favor to your lower lvl players. Quit before they put much effort this game and maybe frustrate more. :) Take it as given.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?

• I posted what one of their players was doing to the low level players, so NOW they are all attacking me!

Can someone explain how they are keeping this game from going the way of the DODO?

Attack something that has no way to defend itself against you and eventually it disappears FOREVER!

That is what the tactics of MISC. will create!

I know I am thinking about shutting down.  I would also start a blog AGAINST playing this game because it is not fair in that it allows alliances to play this type of tactic.  It allows repeat attacks against defenseless players.  How much fun is that for the little guy that they need to keep playing.  If Misc. is allowed to do what they are doing?

• There is a player in MISC.  This player, Meow080Meow is attacking low level players, in low level alliances and their ops.

Try to get some ruby soldiers from events and attack back or something. Reach out to KoN or something...
    Misc has always had that reputation.  
    Considering the player does have honor in game he might just be attacking Lv 50+... How big of a level difference are we talking about? 

Meow080Meow is a level 70 attacking players from level 18 to 30, none above that.

Then today (I am a level 67 so I can suck it up) ALL my castles are attacked by a level 70 Legendary 200+ for coming to the forum.  REAL honor in that alliance isn't there!

Makes you understand that MISC. has no pride.  They don't play the game for the challenge, or the fun, they play it because of their low levels of self esteem! They think that attacking players who cannot attack back and have it be fair is the only way they can win.  They were taught that it is all about them winning!  It is not about thinking and playing fair.  It is about them and only them.  Getting self esteem from playing fair.

Oh well, it takes all kinds even those who can't win without cheating.

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 04.09.2017
    He's simply using them to DROP HIS HONOR on, to lower his. Which was explained to you over and over again by Meow and others. Do you need a chalk diagram? Flash cards? A book on tape perhaps? It is done so he can take more from our actual enemies. They aren't real attacks, and hardly do a thing to those accounts. lmao. 

We don't like a challenge? We have been in a constant state of war with the best players on US1 for our 5 year entirety, starting off as low levels, just as your teamates and getting ACTUAL hits by much higher level players (which is not what is happening to you). Know what we didn't do? Cry on the forums and write pitiful alliance descriptions stating how you are basically playing "big farm" in a war game. If you spent more time building your alliance, instead of crying on the forum, you may actually learn something and understand game mechanics.

Now go run off and feel as dense as you just sounded here..

Bully^^^
    More like annoyed that we have to use picture animations for some people to understand. Maybe sock puppets would have worked better. My bad.

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
    Put your fires out, I have a treat for you...
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• I want to join this alliance. To troll MISC even further, and advance my trolling career.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    I want to join this alliance. To troll MISC even further, and advance my trolling career.
    Know who needs a good trolling? @billdo09 (US1)
    He's been neglecting n stuff
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • I want to join this alliance. To troll MISC even further, and advance my trolling career.
    Know who needs a good trolling? @billdo09 (US1)
    He's been neglecting n stuff
    Yea, ill go bother dildo for a day or two.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    I got the goods in.

http://prntscr.com/gh423c

http://prntscr.com/gh42r5
    "01" Theme here...

http://prntscr.com/gh43n8
    Level 3-5 wood and stone quarries at level 67.....

http://prntscr.com/gh44dl
    So scared 0_o

So I think this all goes to show that
    1) MISC probably has good cause to be mad.
    2) This player is special.... in a special way.

HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    hge (US1) said:
    I got the goods in.

http://prntscr.com/gh423c

http://prntscr.com/gh42r5
    "01" Theme here...

http://prntscr.com/gh43n8
    Level 3-5 wood and stone quarries at level 67.....

http://prntscr.com/gh44dl
    So scared 0_o

So I think this all goes to show that
    1) MISC probably has good cause to be mad.
    2) This player is special.... in a special way.

Makes me wanna attack them to see how potato their attacks are lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • This is perfect example of those who can only feel good about themselves by belittling others.  "Bullies" have to try to make others feel small.  Well we don't feel small, we are HONORED that you think you are big because you try to make us feel small which means we are actually the BIGGER person!

Tell me how DUMPING honor by attacking the little guys (MEOW is still attacking our players and not losing, so it must be that winning after beating up low level players for DAYS on end and YES there are REPEAT attacks by MEOW) in a single alliance is honorable.

OH and only 1 PERSON (NOT MEOW) said ANYTHING EVER about that MEOW was DUMPING honor!  A phrase I had never heard before and NO ONE explained what the reason was until here just now!

Get your facts straight!

• This is perfect example of those who can only feel good about themselves by belittling others.  "Bullies" have to try to make others feel small.  Well we don't feel small, we are HONORED that you think you are big because you try to make us feel small which means we are actually the BIGGER person!

Tell me how DUMPING honor by attacking the little guys (MEOW is still attacking our players and not losing, so it must be that winning after beating up low level players for DAYS on end and YES there are REPEAT attacks by MEOW) in a single alliance is honorable.

OH and only 1 PERSON (NOT MEOW) said ANYTHING EVER about that MEOW was DUMPING honor!  A phrase I had never heard before and NO ONE explained what the reason was until here just now!

Get your facts straight!

VICTIM^^^
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU

This is perfect example of those who can only feel good about themselves by belittling others.  "Bullies" have to try to make others feel small.  Well we don't feel small, we are HONORED that you think you are big because you try to make us feel small which means we are actually the BIGGER person!

Get your facts straight!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT, WAHHHHHHHHHHH.

That's what you sound like to the rest of us TBH.  It is a WAR GAME, the PURPOSE is to attack people.  Get a good alliance to help you or something...

HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.