You can only post in this thread if you have 3 Outposts

Comments

• 3: Why creating a YouTube channel for Goodgame Empire will hurt your reputation as a person.
    ICC

@Breor (US1) pls respawn

Don't drag me into this! Keenan's the more popular one on YouTube. :wink:
    and dont forget it ;)
    That "do it yourself" vasectomy video was a bit sketchy though, won't lie.  Not sure where you got your scissors from but was not the cleanest cut.  6/10
    did you check out my new video on how to eat a**?

THE MISC
  • YourBloodyBase (US1)YourBloodyBase (US1) Posts: 582US1
    edited 30.08.2017
    Ok, for the record. Tempus did hack an account if we had the password placed on the Alliance board anyway. He used to access an account and give himself unauthorized access and privileges. He didn't through a method called social engineering and you're all a bunch of morons fighingt over anything. But, it's great forum drama. Keep it up.

"From a lot of people's point of view, WOK giving tempus the crown is very unlikely, if this is 100% true though, I apologize."

From a neutral standpoint, and from someone that I would say knows a fair bit of people around the server, the only people who think Donaldo was sincerely hacked are other KoN people who throw it up as a suggestion to deny PW sharing.  

It's one thing to disagree with MISC, or say that it wasn't right for Tempus to take it, but if you really believe Tempus has any powers or technical know how to hack an account and do what he did, you're pretty dumb not as a GGE player, but as a person using common sense.  I joined into WoK while Tempus held crown, he didn't boot a single person, demote anyone, or change anything.  As anyone whose held a crown would know, there are unlimited possibilities to what you can do with an alliance while holding that position.  He didn't give their funds away, boot people, give activity information, demote anyone, or even hold for ransom.  He wanted to give the alliance to a player that WoK would vote on, of which their current leadership and KoN were sincerely against, knowing that they would end up leaving should the majority of WoK's players be given say on what to do (evidence enough in WoK players joining neutrals after, and what was left of WoK leaving the war / becoming a GK sub).  

Tempus would be banned and removed from the game permanently had he used any sort of software to breach Donaldo's account and I don't know a single person among the top 100 teams aside from KoN or the conspiracy nutjobs who think he did that.  Hell, I wouldn't even personally know how you'd begin to find software to specifically target someone's account in GGE.  Don't you figure if they had that ability to freely use, they would've just done so to KoN main?  Fuck outta here with your broken logic and nonsense.  

Um, I didn't know of Tempus's capabilities, nor did I care.

I also had a neutral point of view, when it happened, a lot of people thought he hacked it. So the reason of your essay..is?

My logic is just fine, someone from MISC has crown from a KON sub, first thing that came to mind is hack, why would a KON sub do that? Like how is that not logical for me to think that Tanner?

Not to mention the fact I admitted to my mistake IF it was 100% true. Which as c0nn0r posted just contradicted what happened.
    IF TEMPUS GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ESCALATED HIS PRIVILEGE IN ANYWAY, HE HACKED. @Tempus (US1)  
    Bro, if you hacked leader ship of WoK to issue a vote over new leadership because you carried about the direction of your alliance. Koddos to you for taking to that man.

P.S. TO THE IDIOTS ESCALATING PRIVILEGE MEANS TAKING OVER LEADER SHIP. BY USING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE OTHER LEADERS ACCOUNT. YOU CAN HAVE AUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT AND BE CONSIDERED HACKING BY USING YOUR ACCESS IN A WAY THAT WAS NOT MENT TO BE ASSIGNED. YOU BREAK THE LAW BY COMMITTING AN ACT THAT'S IMMORAL. IF YOUR GONNA QUESTION ME ABOUT HIS. PLEASE @ ME.
    Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• YourBloodyBase (US1)YourBloodyBase (US1) Posts: 582US1
    edited 30.08.2017
    Ok, for the record. Tempus did hack an account if we had the password placed on the Alliance board anyway. He used to access an account and give himself unauthorized access and privileges. He didn't through a method called social engineering and you're all a bunch of morons fighingt over anything. But, it's great forum drama. Keep it up.

"From a lot of people's point of view, WOK giving tempus the crown is very unlikely, if this is 100% true though, I apologize."

From a neutral standpoint, and from someone that I would say knows a fair bit of people around the server, the only people who think Donaldo was sincerely hacked are other KoN people who throw it up as a suggestion to deny PW sharing.  

It's one thing to disagree with MISC, or say that it wasn't right for Tempus to take it, but if you really believe Tempus has any powers or technical know how to hack an account and do what he did, you're pretty dumb not as a GGE player, but as a person using common sense.  I joined into WoK while Tempus held crown, he didn't boot a single person, demote anyone, or change anything.  As anyone whose held a crown would know, there are unlimited possibilities to what you can do with an alliance while holding that position.  He didn't give their funds away, boot people, give activity information, demote anyone, or even hold for ransom.  He wanted to give the alliance to a player that WoK would vote on, of which their current leadership and KoN were sincerely against, knowing that they would end up leaving should the majority of WoK's players be given say on what to do (evidence enough in WoK players joining neutrals after, and what was left of WoK leaving the war / becoming a GK sub).  

Tempus would be banned and removed from the game permanently had he used any sort of software to breach Donaldo's account and I don't know a single person among the top 100 teams aside from KoN or the conspiracy nutjobs who think he did that.  Hell, I wouldn't even personally know how you'd begin to find software to specifically target someone's account in GGE.  Don't you figure if they had that ability to freely use, they would've just done so to KoN main?  Fuck outta here with your broken logic and nonsense.  

I also had a neutral point of view, when it happened, a lot of people thought he hacked it. So the reason of your essay..is?

My logic is just fine, someone from MISC has crown from a KON sub, first thing that came to mind is hack, why would a KON sub do that? Like how is that not logical for me to think that Tanner?

Not to mention the fact I admitted to my mistake IF it was 100% true. Which as c0nn0r posted just contradicted what happened.
    IF TEMPUS GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ESCALATED HIS PRIVILEGE IN ANYWAY, HE HACKED. @Tempus (US1)  
    Bro, if you hacked leader ship of WoK to issue a vote over new leadership because you carried about the direction of your alliance. Koddos to you for taking to that man.

P.S. TO THE IDIOTS ESCALATING PRIVILEGE MEANS TAKING OVER LEADER SHIP. BY USING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE OTHER LEADERS ACCOUNT. YOU CAN HAVE AUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT AND BE CONSIDERED HACKING BY USING YOUR ACCESS IN A WAY THAT WAS NOT MENT TO BE ASSIGNED. YOU BREAK THE LAW BY COMMITTING AN ACT THAT'S IMMORAL. IF YOUR GONNA QUESTION ME ABOUT HIS. PLEASE @ ME.
    Who said it was unauthorized?  Someone clearly had to have given it to him for him to use it, and if they had the password, they themselves were authorized to use the account.  If someone in WoK gave it to him, they ran the risk of him doing anything he wanted, which means he was both authorized and using it appropriately as he was given the password to use no matter what he wanted to use it for.  

As per calling it immoral, he didn't do shit to WoK, and even then, it's a video game.  I don't know if GGE has been advertising more for special education schools lately but the forum is slowly losing intelligence and humor.  I don't know which one bothers me more, your poor English / grammar, using all caps lock, or your broken argument.  
    I am pretty sure the original owner of the account didn't intend for Tempus to take control of the Alliance. And,  the intentions on access of the original user was for him not to do so. Thus, the immoral act and it being unauthorized access to privilege escalation. You, sir, have no idea what a buffer over flow is. It's not rocket science considering it was obviously problematic and there was a victim. I don't know if you're trolling. But, everything you said in this statement is wrong. You must be trolling or just an idiot because you forgot to @ me, on top of the aforementioned statement. To any intelligent person, you sir look dumb. I never have a broken argument because my statements are true and actually relevant. My English is great and my grammar exceptional. You, sir, are a troll... And, a very disagreeable one even if you don't know it. Brava, on your lack of intellect. Or that which is seemingly so.
    Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) Posts: 1,206US1

Who said it was unauthorized?  Someone clearly had to have given it to him for him to use it, and if they had the password, they themselves were authorized to use the account.  If someone in WoK gave it to him, they ran the risk of him doing anything he wanted, which means he was both authorized and using it appropriately as he was given the password to use no matter what he wanted to use it for.  

As per calling it immoral, he didn't do shit to WoK, and even then, it's a video game.  I don't know if GGE has been advertising more for special education schools lately but the forum is slowly losing intelligence and humor.  I don't know which one bothers me more, your poor English / grammar, using all caps lock, or your broken argument.  
    To any intelligent person, you sir look dumb. I never have a broken argument because my statements are true and actually relevant. My English is great and my grammar exceptional. You, sir, are a troll... And, a very disagreeable one even if you don't know it. Brava, on your lack of intellect. Or that which is seemingly so.
    Yo dude, I get straight A's and what he says makes sense, I understand what your saying as Donaldo did not give Temp permission. But someone (who had his keys) did give him permission. Therefore it was authorized. By the person who gave him the keys at least, maybe not by don and most of wok leadership. But then it just becomes an opinionated thing and not factual.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,430US1

I am pretty sure the original owner of the account didn't intend for Tempus to take control of the Alliance. And,  the intentions on access of the original user was for him not to do so. Thus, the immoral act and it being unauthorized access to privilege escalation. You, sir, have no idea what a buffer over flow is. It's not rocket science considering it was obviously problematic and there was a victim. I don't know if you're trolling. But, everything you said in this statement is wrong. You must be trolling or just an idiot because you forgot to @ me, on top of the aforementioned statement. To any intelligent person, you sir look dumb. I never have a broken argument because my statements are true and actually relevant. My English is great and my grammar exceptional. You, sir, are a troll... And, a very disagreeable one even if you don't know it. Brava, on your lack of intellect. Or that which is seemingly so.
    Unclean Hands Clause/Clean Hands/Clean Hands Docterine. Heard of it?

Look it up and then understand this:
    Donaldo password shared, which is against ToS. Therefore he entered into an agreement that the account could be used by whomever possessed the password. Some in WoK leadership who had the password wanted Kashis rein to end and handed the crown over to Tempus. Tempus NEVER used Donaldos password. Therefore the password was used as intended since Donaldo granted those leaders to have it, and use the account for the betterment of WoK, when needed, which was what happened.

Tempus, could have tossed people or disbanded the alliance. He didn't. He took control of WoK as people wanted, took a vote and tried to pass it over to a woman in a KoN sub, but Serry threatened her. WoK is now in much better hands than Kashi or Don. Jimtsu and Joy are great leaders and now are Grumpy SK, within a family that values them. They are thriving more than WoK ever did under Kashi and Donaldos leadership. The last leaders that had WoK thriving were chet and VH... who left with a chunk of members because of Kashis bullshit.

PS..Tanner I think you are smart and pretty. Hanz and Drags are lucky women to have you.

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1
    Let's instead explore Mnight's autobiography: "Why I Will Never Hold the MISC Crown".
    Haha!

Last time I laughed that hard was when Serry gave you crown.
    Fun Fact: when heart was handed the crown, KoN had the largest mass exodus of Subs the entire war. Turns out they all hated her more than Serry. We at Misc would like to take this moment to thank you, it was very helpful!

Btw sweets, Ive held the crown when Morry was afk/vacation or visiting other alliances. I've never asked for it, and I've never acted like a dried up cougar zoo cat pacing the fence wondering if my leader felt I was good enough... unlike you. You proved you weren't good enough, hence Negan having the crown. Must STING a bit that a non OG KoN holds the crown. All that time, hours and hours and hours of spreadsheets, nights of 'woe is me tears' and deception for that man.. and you still weren't good enough. Ouch. Welp at least now you don't have to spend hours on your family tree. Losing 232 subs must have cut it to what? About 5 minutes? 

Thanks for the mention and posting though, stalkernoir! We have good laughs over how you hawk over the forums yet never post lol
    Yeah sure dear if you say so. None of us recall you ever holding the crown because we all know Morry will never give it to you. Too bad you feel the need to take out your frustrations on someone who never wanted the crown. As for the subs  - just lol if you think they left because little ole me. If you had any screenshots of that (that aren't faked that is) They would have been posted. 

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Heartnoir took at shot at Mnight about the crown when she herself lost nearly all of KoN's subs while she was the leader?
    Ily
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1
    Let's instead explore Mnight's autobiography: "Why I Will Never Hold the MISC Crown".
    Haha!

And the last time I laughed so hard was when we warred you. 

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1
    Haha!

Fun Fact: when heart was handed the crown, KoN had the largest mass exodus of Subs the entire war. Turns out they all hated her more than Serry. We at Misc would like to take this moment to thank you, it was very helpful!

Btw sweets, Ive held the crown when Morry was afk/vacation or visiting other alliances. I've never asked for it, and I've never acted like a dried up cougar zoo cat pacing the fence wondering if my leader felt I was good enough... unlike you. You proved you weren't good enough, hence Negan having the crown. Must STING a bit that a non OG KoN holds the crown. All that time, hours and hours and hours of spreadsheets, nights of 'woe is me tears' and deception for that man.. and you still weren't good enough. Ouch. Welp at least now you don't have to spend hours on your family tree. Losing 232 subs must have cut it to what? About 5 minutes? 

Thanks for the mention and posting though, stalkernoir! We have good laughs over how you hawk over the forums yet never post lol
    Yeah sure dear if you say so. None of us recall you ever holding the crown because we all know Morry will never give it to you. Too bad you feel the need to take out your frustrations on someone who never wanted the crown. As for the subs  - just lol if you think they left because little ole me. If you had any screenshots of that (that aren't faked that is) They would have been posted. 
    Morry would never need to hand the crown over, even when he's not active he still finds a few seconds to shit all over your family. 

Be honest, they took the crown back cause they found you trying to trade it on Craigslist for a case of Velvetta cheese.

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    Haha!

And the last time I laughed so hard was when we warred you. 

#TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

Sign In to comment.