We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PVP accept button

Comments

• And again I don't care about my idea sink or swim but I am sure you said I was a noob first but anyway I cant stop you thinking that way , but I will say as I please when I get silly comment about Hitler statements  from the first comments by mr potato

I am mr.potato, yet I'm not the one asking for this shitty ass PvP button.

Why are you salty?

We gave you feedback, it sucks and you call everyone a noob.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,097INT1
    Fine , but I as I said before it was an addition it meant nothing but you and you alone made that childish statement about hitler as for the rest I never back down , but I am happy agree to disagree and let it end
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • okay. I will quote the comment; bc apparently u didn't get what he was actually saying to you:
    Anything involving permission to attack a player is dumb to me.

Did you see Hitler asking for permission to attack?
    what he meant by that was just saying that did he ask permission to attack? as in, u want to be able to ask people to attack them in this game, right? I have to agree with him, too.
    And again I don't care about my idea sink or swim but I am sure you said I was a noob first but anyway I cant stop you thinking that way , but I will say as I please when I get silly comment about Hitler statements  from the first comments by mr potato

I am mr.potato, yet I'm not the one asking for this shitty ass PvP button.

Why are you salty?

We gave you feedback, it sucks and you call everyone a noob.

also....lol. yeah, exactly right. we are the noobs just bc we don't like his idea, apparently. if I have an idea and I share it on the forums and then get told it's not a good idea, I won't start calling people noobs, lol
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

Then your are as bad as him the words he use were disrespectful , we don't  need  that type of analysis now so, so jog on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • all noobs have been marked and will hit them when I get off of the bird

Once a 500k+ Might Points player

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

I like to poke people in the eye with my d*ck and run away

all noobs have been marked and will hit them when I get off of the bird
    Now tha nearly made me pee myself thankyou
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Then your are as bad as him the words he use were disrespectful , we don't  need  that type of analysis now so, so jog on

-_- okay. maybe the hilter comment was a BIT extreme, but seriously. you were the one blowing it up and making it out that he said something that he REALLY didn't nor was saying at all. and again.....WHO was calling us all noobs bc we didn't like ur idea? not everyone is going to like or agree with ur ideas; that's life. so just move on.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• He is acting like he is mad about the Hitler comment, but he isn't , he is just mad his idea got shutdown.

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    I think I just said the same if my idea is lame that's good but at least I tried, and when he use that statement it sent me off on one, and I just wanted him to apologies for a statement like that.

but as for the rest I will fight my corner you can keep saying because it was my idea but I don't care I had a lot worst said about my ideas , so don't think it was about the idea it was the crass comment , and now I move on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    He is acting like he is mad about the Hitler comment, but he isn't , he is just mad his idea got shutdown.

Again your so far of the truth and I will comment about your remark until you apologies for such a disrespectful comment
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • oh for crying out loud, dude! the hilter comment wasn't meant the way u are apparently taking it! I wasn't even the one who posted it; nor was it even directed at me, and yet i'm not the one who's blowing up over a simple comment that wasn't even meant in the way that u think it was.

i'm done with this thread, lol
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 

• He is acting like he is mad about the Hitler comment, but he isn't , he is just mad his idea got shutdown.

Again your so far of the truth and I will comment about your remark until you apologies for such a disrespectful comment

Nein.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    oh for crying out loud, dude! the hilter comment wasn't meant the way u are apparently taking it! I wasn't even the one who posted it; nor was it even directed at me, and yet i'm not the one who's blowing up over a simple comment that wasn't even meant in the way that u think it was.

i'm done with this thread, lol

Who said it was directed at you like I said it was directed at me , and this is why fools like onion head need to grow up and not use stupid statement like he just did , so we know what he meant feel free to comment back
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    He is acting like he is mad about the Hitler comment, but he isn't , he is just mad his idea got shutdown.

Nein.

As for you your just an idiot child with no idea Noob
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Then your are as bad as him the words he use were disrespectful , we don't  need  that type of analysis now so, so jog on
    For God's sake.  That is history. It happened. We should remember history, not forget it.  It was a really great comparison TBH.  Onto the 'button'. Noob idea.  It makes no sense. Why give your enemy a warning that you are about to hit them?? Just go ahead and peg them at 3 AM.  I've probably been in more real wars than you have been BTW, so don't pull that card.  Speaking of morons ignoring history, did you learn NOTHING from what happened to CoolguyOttoman?
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962AU1
    noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob 

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) Posts: 655US1
    Hello
    I like GGE to think about a PVP button ie to contact anyone on your server to offer to battle with them for 24 hours , and the Choice will accept or decline as simple as that . if you get a decline move on to someone else. you can however use your alliance to help you to defend or not as you see fit . you can however surrender anytime in the 24h event and hostility would stop .

Your rewards would be the glory in winning and the loot, nothing more and nothing less , and possibly GGE could make a Greatest Warrior List like the honor list like the achievement list 

Matbe food for thought for all those who love to fight

Let's turn this game into an even  more boring, crappy version of "build your own castle"
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 30.08.2017
    Too Bad, that @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) 

Is not on the US1 Sever :)

What is a noob? A Noob according to google is a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

I believe we all hear, know how to play Goodgame Empire, as do you. Again, usually we are all pretty chill about ideas unless their is a really bad potato one. 

I believe you @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) is the "noob". You although have 1000 posts (no life what are you a otaku?), you suggest a idea that will not happen realistically.

Show some respect @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) your fellow forum user, don't go and call people noobs. We all started at one point.

Stop Bullying and calling names, and be a respectful forum user, that has some thickskin and not hide behind the term "Noob"

Again your idea has been SHOT down, so either improve the idea or look at this GIF

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 30.08.2017

Just a casual thumbs down sign.... Don't go look up the movie, thats not the idea I am trying to convey
  • Show some respect @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) your fellow forum user, don't go and call people noobs. We all started at one point.
    Again your idea has been SHOT down, so either improve the idea or look at this GIF
    GIF
    lol, BIGT has been around a while; he's way past "starting".

I agree with your general message though; unless someone is purposely trying to spread bad ideas or is causing harm, there really shouldn't be non-constructive criticism because this just discourages people from voicing ideas (some of which might actually be pretty good).
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
Sign In to comment.