We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PVP accept button

Hello
I like GGE to think about a PVP button ie to contact anyone on your server to offer to battle with them for 24 hours , and the Choice will accept or decline as simple as that . if you get a decline move on to someone else. you can however use your alliance to help you to defend or not as you see fit . you can however surrender anytime in the 24h event and hostility would stop .

Your rewards would be the glory in winning and the loot, nothing more and nothing less , and possibly GGE could make a Greatest Warrior List like the honor list like the achievement list 

Matbe food for thought for all those who love to fight

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Mushroom :3 (US1)Mushroom :3 (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 29.08.2017
    How about the times when you wanna attack people without doing this? Are you trying to get rid of the current PvP system and add this one?

Cuz' this system is potato. I don't like it.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,097INT1
    You can attack anyone you like no one stopping you , but normally it is war , this is a selective system where you can attack without war starting , that it why it is stagnant , because most wait for war , or your just a bully only selecting targets you can win, and whats is that nothing . this is about individual battles , not just looting 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Anything involving permission to attack a player is dumb to me.

Did you see Hitler asking for permission to attack?
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    How old are you , coming out with such a juvenile statement like that , you are a noob , this is for the mature fighters or even the new that can just challenge someone. without consequences . 

Player can also do what they wish this is an addition not a makeover you seem to be just a troll 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • How old are you , coming out with such a juvenile statement like that , you are a noob , this is for the mature fighters or even the new that can just challenge someone. without consequences . 

Player can also do what they wish this is an addition not a makeover you seem to be just a troll 
    Okay
    1.) Asking permission to attack someone (challenging 1v1) to me I just don't see it, like what if the players says "no"
    I can still attack him/her. It makes no logical sense for me to ask in the first place.

2.) Not to mention one player being able to stop it (because its too hard) is dumb as well. That is when your supposed to attack the most.

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    You really don't see the point I made. what level are who do you fight would you like to challenge someone without causing a war , we also have friendly wars with like for like alliances , but always with respect if they want to stop we stop.

you make the same point over and over with an embarrassing statement about a real war , which has nothing to do with a game. if you cant understand I cant help you.

PS would you start a war with someone who could your ass 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    Seems to be a lot of big talk from noobs , you proably never been in a war lol . think of me when you talk the talk but cannot walk the walk it seems and burn 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • You call my posts embarrassing yet I'm just making a logical statement. I don't need to ask for PvP, because I can do it without asking. If the "PvP event" gave rewards then it would be different, but it doesn't. lol

It is useless, I only referenced a real war one time. Now in GGE, I don't see anyone asking permission either. Your point?

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    Tell me what was your logical statement , I never said you cant attack anyone I did not say you cant have war . I ask what level you were and how long you been playing becn , because if you think you can attack at will you wont be playing very long , because in this game there is always someone bigger , that would make you pay . so still waiting for your point
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Tell me what was your logical statement , I never said you cant attack anyone I did not say you cant have war . I ask what level you were and how long you been playing becn , because if you think you can attack at will you wont be playing very long , because in this game there is always someone bigger , that would make you pay . so still waiting for your point

I just made my point

Let's just say I want to attack a player, so I use the button, and they say "No." I can still attack them anyways, there is nothing stopping me from doing so.

The rewards are the same without the button, so why even have it?
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 29.08.2017
    Apparently Mr. @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)

Wants to "Glorify" the PVP button, what I do is I deliver a warning stating that

Hey Heads Up You got a 1,000 man army heading to your castle at the moment :) 
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting

I then run off with about 30,000 in food because the player decides to open his gates :P 

Mr. @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Goodgame Empire right now is understaffed and undermanned I believe that they have their hands full with other work, that has to be done on this game. 

I also personally believe that the circle containing the icons when you click on a player's castle is already too full. Any addition icons will make the game more disorganized. 

Your idea has been shot down by the community,

CASE CLOSE

PS: Calling People Noobs, is a one way ticket to playing hostile with other players on the forum

I fully support @OnionGod (AU1)

Another noob your all so funny , you probably all farmers , I love to see your attack all attitude here you burn forever on your theory , like I said before you cant do what you want one because you are all low players and you probably hit just low level players try your method with the big boys.

All I am saying this is a way to fight your level players without kicking off a war , I think you not been in a long term war for year or more. or pop over to me and try your method lol noobs
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • do u NOT know what happened to the last person who called everyone noobs on the forums? 

also known fact about noobs: THEY love calling other people noobs just to cover up the fact that they themselves are the actual noob.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

Ooops another noob thankyou
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • really? i'm a noob? -_- how am I a noob? fyi.....YOU are the only one who is calling people noobs here; just bc they don't agree with ur idea. real mature, that is.......#sarcasmforthewin
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

I am not calling out people at all your the one trying to tell me about what happens on forum to people that call people noob so our you or not
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • um....really?
    ur NOT calling out people are noobs? That is you calling me a noob after my other comment. so who's really the noob here, lol
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 

I just asking you if you are , as for my idea who cares I am sure not GGE , but are you a noob I not saying you are that's for you to know. you are making me laugh though thanks
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • okay.....u did NOT ask me if I was one. right AFTER my comment, u said:

that is NOT asking if I'm one; that's saying, "oh, look, another noob".....

and no, I am NOT a noob. But it would be wise if you stopped calling people noobs just bc they don't like ur idea.
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 

And again I don't care about my idea sink or swim but I am sure you said I was a noob first but anyway I cant stop you thinking that way , but I will say as I please when I get silly comment about Hitler statements  from the first comments by mr potato
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.