Defense?

The game doesn't work on the Warrior's code does it? Strength in numbers?

Comments

• Strength in power more like it. No. doesn't mean anything. For ex. 100 Vet. Flamebearer would be much better then, let say, 200 macemen. Also +30 in cy for breaking all 3 walls is devastating to cy def. Also we don't wee the cy bonus of comm vs cy bonus of cast.

Sorry, your screenshot doesn't tell us anything useful.
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    actually it kind of does 150k def against an elementalist vet horror army does the job fine ;)
    more like 50k

or 5k
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Flank 

Flank

Mid 

Court 

Defender Cas

Attacker Gem 

Defender Gem 

Attacker Com
  • You blocked out the name in the first screenshot. You forgot to block out the coordinates in the more detailed screenshots.

Name: Williams22Fight

Green Main Coords: 510:252

Don't know why anyone would care though.

#Exposed

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 25.08.2017
    Honestly so lazy to block out the name at the screenshot....

You know it now so...

Who cares...
  • Properly tooled depends who you ask.

Also, eagle demon cast OP
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Asylan, since you didn't shows all def. troops on the courtyard, I can't give you 100% verdict. But based on what you provide, it looks like correct. If you check the comm. stat, it has pretty high cy bonus, with +30% bonus over 3 wall broken, and the M/R bonus it's practically more than doubling the strength of the attackers. Also I saw some attackers type in def (not much) and some weaker def. too.

it's NOT just a mere no. that important, the strength of the troops is also important and comm/cast equipments play important role.

The biggest mistake of the def. in this particular BR is he let all 3 of his wall broke. As I said the +30% bonus over 3 broken walls are devastating to def.

My suggestion is to learn defending with more effective tactic.
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174

@Asylan (US1) This shows that no it dosent Rely on Numbers....Many things are taken into account. The way that they setup defence, their casty and overall strength of Defenders.

@Loski (ASIA1) Almost what you were looking for:P:P that was a proper defence but he still lost big time.

Flank>>>

Courtyard>>>

Attacking commander>>>>

Casty>>>

Attackers Legendary points>>>

Negan @ CN1 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1

@Asylan (US1) This shows that no it dosent Rely on Numbers....Many things are taken into account. The way that they setup defence, their casty and overall strength of Defenders.

@Loski (ASIA1) Almost what you were looking for:P:P that was a proper defence but he still lost big time.

Flank>>>

Courtyard>>>

Attacking commander>>>>

Casty>>>

Attackers Legendary points>>>

Not really proper defense , could have hold flank if you know how Bub ussualy attacks , and
    120% cry from comm , 30% from breaking wall , 10% from Feard , 32% from HoL
    total 192% cry vs 42% , no suprise here lol , a 80% cry sams cast or 70% on the wall 76% cry cast (secrect gud combo) would have fucked him big time + deff  HoL.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.