Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Sell time skips @ Shogun's camp

I have asked about this before, was wondering if  there would be a way to sell time skips in the camp itself. It makes since a lot of people hit events to get the equipment from the seasonal event. Having time skips will allow us to do this easier.

Ofc, they can be moderately expensive and you can maybe have a limit on how much you can buy.
diaper boy @ USA
onion god @ AU

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    No they want you to buy them.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 23.08.2017
    I have asked about this before, was wondering if  there would be a way to sell time skips in the camp itself. It makes since a lot of people hit events to get the equipment from the seasonal event. Having time skips will allow us to do this easier.

Ofc, they can be moderately expensive and you can maybe have a limit on how much you can buy.
    You have to spend real money on this game if you really want the extra time skips. That also means more money for Goodgame Studios if you want more time skips. Your idea may sound like it is interesting to some people, but not likely to happen. They already fairly recently increased the limit for time skips as well which is fair enough. ;)
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    they won't give us the key ingredient to success for nothing, they want rubies spent on them, as is like now

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Let a boi dream. lol
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Yes, it would be amazing if time skips could be bought this way or were given as extension rewards after the other rewards had been earned. Would love to see this happen but I didn't get much response when I made a thread about it a month or two ago.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    With the sets for nomads and samurai eventually being released I would like a way to be top 100 without buying skips.
    We need more skips.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Tbh they should just go back to the way it was before, when you couldn't buy skips.

Now its ridiculous to try and get top 50 without buying.

Lord septimus @us1
    Tbh they should just go back to the way it was before, when you couldn't buy skips.

Yes but looting the camps is good for so many other things too; I wouldn't want to not be able to loot as much as I do now from them..
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Tbh they should just go back to the way it was before, when you couldn't buy skips.

Yup. These are pay to win events now. So is beri now that they sell gallantry boosts. What's the point in competing in these games if money is the deciding factor?
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Rather than give out more time skips why not reduce the amount of down time after attacks on nomads/samurai?
    Why not remove it entirely as GGS seems to have confidence they can fight bots easier now?
    We would still want to earn the skips for things like Storm, npc towers and events like Berimond. 
    I wonder if I should create my own suggestion for this. 
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• oWarHero (GB1)oWarHero (GB1) GB1 Posts: 97
    I actually think they have a good balance atm. Nomads replenish your skips nearly to the max every event. So every two weeks you get a tonne of skips. It's then up to YOU and your alliance when and how you use them.
    Making them more available just means everyone can use more, like hyper-inflation and is pointless.
    Yes buying them happens and it can be irritating but skips don't win you positions. Careful planning and teamwork does. Although a lot of ruby whales seem to have endless pockets - I doubt they're all constantly buying skips - they will run out too.
    Why not remove it entirely as GGS seems to have confidence they can fight bots easier now?
    I'm not convinced they've resolved bot users but that's an issue for another time. Do you think it'll be easier to attain positions if everyone had no cool downs? It would be silly scores to chase. I can stack around 11 hits every 5 minutes as things stand, but I get limited by my skips. If I wasn't, it would mean I could get even more out and make a mockery of the seasonal events as well as essentially giving no limit to what you can earn against the noms/sams.

I personally disagree with making skips more available, because if GGE do, it won't just be for you, but it'll be for everyone; making little to no difference to it's current state.
    oWarHero @ en 1
    I actually think they have a good balance atm. Nomads replenish your skips nearly to the max every event. So every two weeks you get a tonne of skips. It's then up to YOU and your alliance when and how you use them.
    Making them more available just means everyone can use more, like hyper-inflation and is pointless.
    Yes buying them happens and it can be irritating but skips don't win you positions. Careful planning and teamwork does. Although a lot of ruby whales seem to have endless pockets - I doubt they're all constantly buying skips - they will run out too.
    I'm not convinced they've resolved bot users but that's an issue for another time. Do you think it'll be easier to attain positions if everyone had no cool downs? It would be silly scores to chase. I can stack around 11 hits every 5 minutes as things stand, but I get limited by my skips. If I wasn't, it would mean I could get even more out and make a mockery of the seasonal events as well as essentially giving no limit to what you can earn against the noms/sams.

I personally disagree with making skips more available, because if GGE do, it won't just be for you, but it'll be for everyone; making little to no difference to it's current state.
    For players who want a top 50 or 100 reward, it's not a good balance. Contrary to your claim, skips actually do win you positions. You can barely level your camps to 90 over the course of the entire event without skips. Of course planning and (sometimes) teamwork also go into winning positions, but part of planning is ensuring that you have $100 to buy skips to win you those positions...

"I doubt they're all constantly buying skips - they will run out too." No, not constantly. But if they're going for a top 50 or 100 position, they buy skips every time they get low. They don't run out.

"Do you think it'll be easier to attain positions if everyone had no cool downs?" Yes. Yes, it would be much easier. Now, the players who had the troops, tools and time would win, not the players with money to spend on skips. Planning would also be much more important as player could now save tools for months in order to prepare. Skips, on the other hand, can't be saved—there's a 180 skip cap.

The problem is that skips make the samurai/nomad invasions entirely P2W. If skips were offered in-game at reasonable vendors—for example, you could buy them in the samurai/nomad shops, as Dreamtree suggested—that would also solve the problem. That might be a better solution but it would also be slightly more complicated and there would be a few ways that GGE could screw it up, such as making 1 5-hr skips cost 5,000 tokens or something along those lines... Still, would be a good solution if done properly.

Of course it won't just be for me. But if they did make this feature, the players that won events wouldn't necessarily have to spend real money. I know I, for one, would have a much much much better shot at earning a top 100 or 50 slot, regardless of the fact that every player would get the same advantage.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file