Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of fortune top 10 prize

i have just won the hero and ram armour from the top 10 WOF.

i haven't got a chance in the future of realistically getting the other 3 pieces for the set so i wondered, has anyone got a good set with these two pieces in they'd share?

cheers.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    i have just won the hero and ram armour from the top 10 WOF.

i haven't got a chance in the future of realistically getting the other 3 pieces for the set so i wondered, has anyone got a good set with these two pieces in they'd share?

cheers.

Sell them , best thing to do , acctualy the armor + fl is decent but hero is shit

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    most people in my alliance only go for win in wof so would gues its pretty useless 

how many ticets did you spend 
    spent 2300 tickets ish.

even 4034 tickets don't get you 25% of the way to lvl8 though, and you need lvl9 for the equipment

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    I just keep them in equip storage, waiting that GGS will make the full set available or improve it... lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The full set is decent. I have never heard of anyone combining the chest piece with anything, and having it be any good.
  • Idk, this is just an idea. Probably not very good to buyers/big players, but maybe for smaller players it could work out ok

Stats are base, with no upgrades:
    53 melee
    62 ranged
    49 speed
    56 wall
    30 glory
    41 detection
    15 combat strength for all units against main castles, FL's, kingdom castles, outposts, metros, and capitals
    + whatever gems you want to put on

~KK

level 32 w/joke commander No ruby troops!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Proud Revenant Soul & Crimson Warrior.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE NINGDOM NOW AND FOREVER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    #BattleCattle
    ------------------
    Hmu to join Shadow Pond an Usa1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    The full set is decent. I have never heard of anyone combining the chest piece with anything, and having it be any good.
    i know the armour is decent for a fort basher, looking at all rounders tho

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file