We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

H.I.V.E. vs Joyeuse

Comments

• dylan42 (US1)dylan42 (US1) Posts: 157US1
    You forgot my hit on old barn IE you fudging slacker... and hey Loski (would say old name but you probs would get mad xD) 

lmao been chatting chit about my server so good thing you didnt lol, nice hits and is that you with 5 waves ? :o
    Yup have had 5th waves for about a month only 200 off of 6th lol... why doesnt that surprise me xD

thats me right now, think its safe to say quitting asia did us good   :D

nice reps and good luck in war !
    Im at 157 and yeah it did

Thank you!

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    edited 22.08.2017
    If you plebs think MP is such an important factor imma come back espically for you d*ckheads and steal your useless RVs and make you my farms. If I was still playing you wouldn't get peace for free. You'd had to pay 50% and Michelle knows that's how I'd act. Leave hive alone. You don't wanna know who their friends are. It Could get nasty. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be a dead alliance. You're just an event alliance. Stay that way. And stay in your f*cking lane.

My have chosen you to sit on and suck. M8 gtfo of here. Last thing I need is you trying be "cool".
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
    Troll Nation
  • I believe is called a joke, lol.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • edited 22.08.2017
    well people act like idiots . . . so we need someone to even it out and act tough lol 
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    edited 22.08.2017
    If you plebs think MP is such an important factor imma come back espically for you and steal your useless RVs and make you my farms. If I was still playing you wouldn't get peace for free. You'd had to pay 50% and Michelle knows that's how I'd act. Leave hive alone. You don't wanna know who their friends are. It Could get nasty. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be a dead alliance. You're just an event alliance. Stay that way. And stay in your lane.

My have chosen you to sit on and suck. M8 gtfo of here. Last thing I need is you trying be "cool".
    I get it. You're 12 and you've just discovered what swear words are. But dang bro, chillllll
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,692US1
    Decided to make a cameo appearance since I just felt so invested from reading the thread.  

nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • U guys still at it?
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• + like 10 hits with open gates and a bunch of 400-700 kills.

• U guys still at it?
    nothing better to do . .  

• Why are you guys spamming?
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • awe im being flagged im sooooooo hurt :(
    ah pfft who cares

• nice
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Did HIVE already surrender?
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

nah, we demanded 50% and they actually accepted..

nah, we demanded 50% and they actually accepted..
    Damn, that's just sad...
    STICKERSTICKERSTICKERSTICKER

Yes, they're parrots. Deal with it.^
This discussion has been closed.