Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fori /Blood conclusion

Here are my thoughts on the Fori / Bloodcrow events

I have now hit 150 Bloodcrow attacks this time round the highest castle was 5000k roughly , but this is the most important part I never spend money on this event or others , So after 150 hits I expected at least 2 8k castles.

Yet as I watch the leaders I know they are whales , and there glory jumps very quickly. So I can only conclude that the more you spend the better the castles , other wise there is no reason the same old same old winners.

Please don't get the wrong idea , I have no problem with whales , my problem is with GGE they must have an algorithm  for ruby spenders , a bit like when you attacked you get a pop up for defence tools, and if this is the case . So be it but I like them to say it it will save me a lot of effort thinking if I hit enough I will get a good castle because we are told it is random . but it is obviously not.

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I bought last month 900k rubyes, was a good deal, with the 200% offer, 100 euro, nothing lost. I guess, i bought good stuff for my account. I have nerver bought rubyes (that many) on my account. 
    Like you say, this depends on how much you spend on the game..
    After i bought the rubyes, i joined the fr' and bc' event's. To complete the npc set from lotus event, the npc commander from the last month.
    What i got was some big castles in the both events. For the first time in 4 years of my account existence i got a castle that had more than 6k def. In my server, if you're lucky in 200 hit's you get a 2k castle.
    And hey, asia 1 is a little server, getting these castles on my server, i don't know... i think you're right about buying rubyes, and getting a big target in bc/fl.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    Non ruby buyer highest i've had was 2k though was 1k attackers and 500 militia and the last amount was defenders that has been the highest amount i've got so far  
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    Our non ruby player had an 8k this event and past 2 events and lot of 2k+ as well , she hits 100+ as well every events , and I have spoken to other big players , they hit 600+ per event and sometimes even them don't get an 8k and we talking 50k+€ already have been bought on those accounts so it can't be spending

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    im also a non ruby buyer and i sometimes get a good castle i got an 8ker this round but most rounds i have to hit a lot of shit castles before i finally find something thats atleast 4k
  • What you might not realise is that the players who are always at the top in FL/bloodcrows, they are there because they attack an UNGODLY amount of castles everytime. And I know FOR A FACT that some of them share their account, so it is actually many players using the same account and attacking around the clock. You will never ever reach their level of play if you are 1; not sharing your account or 2; have a life outside Empire.  
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Honestly they are probably just hitting more often than you and getting more chances of a good castle.

150 is a lot of castles to hit, but by now, the third day it's lower than most of us who are high up in the glory.

I completed my 3rd level of Protector of the Realm at the start of Blood Crows, so my count shown here is pretty close to what I've hit this round of BC's.

340 hits for me.  I'm ranked 33 on US1 with about 5M points.

I don't use flags unless I have about 1,000 or more defenders in a castle, and I've gotten about 12 such castles.  That's around 1 decent castle every three rounds of clearing the castles.

And the more you're willing to spend on glory flags, glory bonus, and alliance glory bonus, the quicker your rise on the charts. 

I'm not meaning to weigh in on ruby vs non-ruby.  I'm trying to say that there are people out there who hit an ungodly number of times compared to your 150.  I'm at 340+ which is pretty high, but there are quite a few with more hits than me.  They're the ones with the insane glory numbers.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    This round I've gotten about 4 or 5 castles at 2k def-ish, and hit relatively few BCs, under 25 or so. Another guy in my alliance got a 5.7k on his first spy, and a goodly amount with between 1.4-2.3k def, so...

Neither of us have ever bought rubies.

Previously, he has gotten an 8k, but that was that was a few months ago. In all my 3-and-a-half years playing GGE, I've never seen so many BC or FCs of this size in one event. I guess we both got lucky or something, or GGS is using the algorithm to try to encourage me to purchase rubies for more flags or something lol 
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,348
    My opinion was base on the first 8 hours, from when the bloodcrow started, and also base on the top 5 players who are ruby spenders , there is another reason why , you simply could just buy more flags and booster, this also may affect it, and if I could afford I would do the same , but I would have seconds thought to spend money on virtual games .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 334
    I have to say that, like many, I am bored by Crows and FI castles with 4-600 men in them.  It's tedious and frankly not worth doing, particularly with the low loot you get from them.  I prefer to spend my game time hitting maxed towers in sand and fire and shipping food back to my main castle to feed that and my ops whilst I wait for Sammies/Nomads to arrive.

We have ten castles; why can we not have two good sized castles, two or three medium ones and the rest the same little ones we are getting at the moment (to allow less strong players to take part).  That would give everyone something to work on according to their level/strength/inclination.

Unless people need the equipment there is little reason to pursue the event in the state it is in currently.  

And of course with the advent of the Khan Rage aspect, one gets a lot of points for hitting and defending the rage camp (which does somewhat resemble a Dalek) - a lot more than hitting camps - but no more tablets than normal.  It was clear from the last event that there was a massive increase in alliance and individual points tallies, but that the actual tokens received was down.  This means less horsetails were purchased for FI and BC events.  And that in turn makes them less attractive as one would want to conserve horsetails for the elusive "big castles". 

Please make the events more interesting - boredom chases people out of the game, so it's not in anyone's interests to leave them as is.  We may discover there is a world outside GGE!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • I missed rewards above 660k this time?
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,348
    I must agree that the rewards hitting fori / bloodcrow if they are base on real castle they seem to have very little resourses in them. so if the only reason for hitting them is glory and nothing else ,  just make them like Nomads or Samurai camps so we can hit them and if your resourceful  you can add flags and booster to get as much glory as you want .

But 150 castles in 8 hours only to get a 5k castles tends to suck the life out of players were as like nomads or samurai if I spent 8 hours hitting them I will be in top 50 with out spending a but load of money , I just feel like I have a chance. and I know this will not be everyone cup of tea, this is not my intentions to disrespectful to any one, it just my thoughts on this matter.

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 334
    I missed rewards above 660k this time?
    No you didn't miss the rewards - they have changed them for Foreign Invasion but not (yet) for Blood Crows.  I believe they will be changing the reward structure for Crows in due course.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.08.2017
    I missed rewards above 660k this time?
    No you didn't miss the rewards - they have changed them for Foreign Invasion but not (yet) for Blood Crows.  I believe they will be changing the reward structure for Crows in due course.
    Bloodcrows should be different from Foreigners though. Not to mention that Bloodrows still has top 5 unlike Foreigners as well. Bloodcrows has less rewards than Foreigners and that top 20 only has a level 8 gem instead of level 9. That is also true, but I think that Bloodcrows is fine the way it is now. People have complained in the past that their are too many similarities between Foreigners and Bloodcrows as well. Like the Kahn's Revenge in the Nomad Invasion, the extra page in Foreigners is an expansion and perhaps the intent of replacing top 5 with top 50 and replacing the level 8 gem with level 9 was to make it more different from the Bloodcrow Invasion.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • GavB (GB1)GavB (GB1) Posts: 2
    edited 22.08.2017

In my opinion FL/ Bloodcrows need to have a level status same as the nomads in a way, the higher the level the higher the defence, this will keep people involved and able to hit bigger castles if they wanted and keep so many at a moderate level for the resources.

The thing is people will still need to buy ruby's even with this method as people still need horse tails/ flags, tools/ troops/ glory bonus etc.

Keeping people involved and enthusiastic about the game will then end in more money being spent on the game, this is something GGE is not very good at.

That's my professional opinion anyway :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file