Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blood Crows doesn't have . . .

The current BC doesn't have the updated decos of the last FI.

Is this just how BC is going to be? Like a throwback to an outdated deco with limited personal rewards?

Just curious.
Hidingfromyou @ usa 1

Comments

• Don't you think they'll eventually get around to update the BC too? They are probably busy with the september update right now. Personally I'd rather they focus on getting out the new PvP mechanic that they have promised.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    i wish they just updated the bloodcrows and invaders together because lets face it....they're the same thing anyway

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    i wish they just updated the bloodcrows and invaders together because lets face it....they're the same thing anyway
    I think the reward update was coming next September update not sure though

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Don't you think they'll eventually get around to update the BC too? They are probably busy with the september update right now. Personally I'd rather they focus on getting out the new PvP mechanic that they have promised.
    Yes.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 869
    Of course they don't.
    It's an entirely different event.

[/irony]
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Of course they don't.
    It's an entirely different event.

[/irony]
    hahaha!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    I think the reward update was coming next September update not sure though
    i on't get why they updated invaders, but not crows, at the same time. They're the same thing in principle

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file