Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch: Questions and Answers

Comments

• Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 171
    Figured I would post this here in addition to the message I sent into support. I would appreciate a response as previously GGS has said that while the display on the battle report was incorrect, all bonuses were being applied to the medals gained.

I purchased ruby tools from the nomad hunter camp in order to boost the medals I received from the Great Khan Attack. I placed all the tools in my defensive setup and won the battle. However the amount of medals I gained did not seem to be modified by the tools. 
    I used the following tools: (and yes according to the battle report which is in my archive all of these tools were used up during the attack) 
    24x Balistraria 
    8x Infernal Moat 
    8x Nomadic Murder Hole 
    2x Reinforced Portucullis 
    3x Plunder's truck 

The total bonus that I should have received to medal gains should have been: 
    24x Balistraria (+240%) 
    8x Infernal Moat (+80%) 
    8x Nomadic Murder Hole (+80%) 
    2x Reinforced Portucullis (+20%) 
    3x Plunder's truck (+60%) 

Total bonus: +480%. 
    However I only received a total of 720 medals (I had 5544 medals before the raid and 6264 after the raid). This raid was a large attack too, with a very strong commander 
    (+90% Melee, +90% Range, +60% courtyard strength etc. etc. with a 3 wall attack and 2000+ troops). If the bonus was applied that means that the base gain of medals would have been 124 medals, which I highly doubt since previous, weaker raids had yielded approximately 300-400 medals with no bonus modifiers used. I believe that it is far more likely that no bonuses are being applied and that this attack should have yielded 4176 khan medals

If for some reasons my calculations are incorrect I would appreciate an explanation such that I can understand what is wrong with my thinking. 
    You get 300-400 medals without bonus modifiers?  Wow.  My 2k attack (also a 90/90 comm and 3 sections) got me 150 medals, with a few ballistraria in the mix and that's the best I've had so far.  Wonder why such a huge difference.
    are you going by the true gain (ie. Medals after raid - Medals before raid) or by the battle report?

Also I've gotten the following true gains, some of them I don't remember if i used a few boosters, but the aleast 4 i'm sure of.

344 (no bonus)
    191 (no bonus)
    720 (+480% bonus)
    236 (no bonus)

Hmmmm .... I was going on the reps.  So maybe I got more then.  I can only hope .... lol.  I did end up with a couple of decos and a good start on a 3rd, so I suppose I can't complain too much.  About that one anyway. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • berty23uk (GB1)berty23uk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    i bought some rubies with 100% prime time and troop offer,but iv only recieved the rubies no troops??????iv put an email with the pix but heard nothing back
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    i bought some rubies with 100% prime time and troop offer,but iv only recieved the rubies no troops??????iv put an email with the pix but heard nothing back
    Was it one of the offers where you have to select your rewards? It's possible that you didn't select or didn't save your selection.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
    @TheBlueIcicle (US1) no mate it was a whole offer(not the choose) 250% worth 450k rubies deal.i got the rubies but not the troops.
    @TheBlueIcicle (US1) no mate it was a whole offer(not the choose) 250% worth 450k rubies deal.i got the rubies but not the troops.
    Ah, well, you came to the right place then :smile:.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

@TheBlueIcicle (US1) it was spend over 180k rubies and get the offer troops,i was on 100% prime at the time so got £49.99 worth and that took me to over 220k of rubies with the prime time.but didn't get the troops
    @TheBlueIcicle (US1) it was spend over 180k rubies and get the offer troops,i was on 100% prime at the time so got £49.99 worth and that took me to over 220k of rubies with the prime time.but didn't get the troops
    Spend or Buy? If you're buying those rubies, that seems like a bug... If you had to spend them on the troops, then you may have just misunderstood.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

edited 18.08.2017

@TheBlueIcicle (US1) no i bought them with money.iv sent a pix of both offers on at the same time.

Well I guess I can pretend to hope the spy glitch is fixed for the NEXT time the event runs eh?

Be honest, is there actually anyone working on it, or is it considered low/no priority?  It's been at least 4 months now since it was first known, and the event just keeps running with a "FU" attitude to those affected.
    Nambala @ au 1
    That was 4 days ago, so the answer to my question is clearly ... "nope, we don't care if you are having a rubbish experience in the game ... ooh look shiny new update that will be buggy as hell, bye now". 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    Can you guys get these level 80 storm forts to provide the same amount of aqua each time we hit them? On day 1, I was getting upwards of 25k aqua per hit.. now, Im lucky to get 11k a hit. Why does it change.. and yeah, the 25k was from level 80s with 10 hits left, and the 11k today was also a level 80 with 10 hits left.

thanks
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Can you guys get these level 80 storm forts to provide the same amount of aqua each time we hit them? On day 1, I was getting upwards of 25k aqua per hit.. now, Im lucky to get 11k a hit. Why does it change.. and yeah, the 25k was from level 80s with 10 hits left, and the 11k today was also a level 80 with 10 hits left.

thanks
    smalls

you may have lost the beri title for 70% npc loot

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• My equipment storage count seems to be off.
    In the forge, under All equipment types - I'm showing 12 pieces total
    but my inventory space for equipment count says 83/160.
    Is there any way to reset this so it's accurate?
    BonnyGwen @ usa 1
  • dylan42 (US1)dylan42 (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    Im experiencing rather more fails then usual can someone pls have a look and see if my spy records for the 8/28/2017 are normal?

• My equipment storage count seems to be off.
    do you have any heroes?
  • Yes, I have.
    That must be it.
    They tend to accumulate and I need to sell some off.
    Thanks!
    My equipment storage count seems to be off.
    do you have any heroes?

BonnyGwen @ usa 1
  • Is it possible to buy food with coins or something like that ( not with rubies)? because I can't go everyday and my warriors are going to die if I can't have any more food.
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Is it possible to buy food with coins or something like that ( not with rubies)? because I can't go everyday and my warriors are going to die if I can't have any more food.
    Depends on your friends. You used to be able to use the barterer every once in awhile (no longer exists) but you can buy it from friends so say I have 10 hours at full and need another 20k food to last till I am able to get on again, then I could ask my friends send them a gift or two or some wood/stone in return. It's not coin but it is a solution. something else I do is awhile back I moved so I have built up RB's far away, and I hit them without and they can return with food to help.
    So the fc event ended, a bunch of new changes and bugfixes were announced, incluidng one that takes out all elements of skill and hard work, and replaces it entirely with a "who buys wins" philosophy.  But no change to the foreign spy bug.

Well done once again GGS, for looking to your short term bottom line, and completely ignoring the concept of playability.
    Nambala @ au 1
    Seems to me the khan is just a tool rake.  Ruby tools are needed cos the troops are all horrors, but with every attack being only 260 troops, I get a grand total of 18 medals a time.  What a waste.  How can GGS possibly justify attacks like that, beyond "ooh here's a way to make people buy lots of ruby defence tools for very little gain".
    Nambala @ au 1
Sign In to comment.