Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: July 2017 Content package

12931»

Comments

• Yes noble I agree, it is a very lengthy process, where as the other quests so far have been able to complete in 1-4 days. I am currently waiting for Samurai's to show up so I can go spend 50k tokens and finish quest #8/20 and than I can start the 75M loot from castle lords. It just seems like putting that extra line stating it has to come from castle lords is my main concern as loot has been drastically decreased on PVP and drastically increased on NPC.
    Sent a looter on a lvl 81 RBC this morning 2 mins later I looted 130k.... sent on 3 BC's this morning using feather speed and 16 mins later I looted 150k.

MacD

• msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 03.08.2017

75M loot from castle lords. Is that for real? Less than 50 ppl on the US server loot over 75M a week. And id say most of the loot is from NPC. I believe this will be the only hard quest to finish. The rest seem like you can finish during the allotted time of the event it corresponds too. i.e 4 days of nomads and spend 35k tabs. <<< easy enough to do in 4 days if you grind or if you boost

Yeah that ones is a joke, has nothing to do with PVP, as you aint ever gonna loot 75 million res hitting live castles would cost a fortune, in troops and tools not to mention taking forever.  So basically GGE have put yet another gameplay event that advocates hitting dead accounts, ie farms, ie someones multi.  As lets be honest if they were not someones multi 95% of these accounts would now be in ruins but someone is keeping them alive ie logging in to multiple accounts.

How on earth are GGE ever going to get on top of multis / farms until it stops making it so you can gain advantages from them.  When they ever gonna learn.  Its a case of one step forward 2 steps backwards with them.  Insane.

75M loot from castle lords??

I'm pretty sure it says "from any target".  Maybe i misread it though...

• 75M loot from castle lords. Is that for real? Less than 50 ppl on the US server loot over 75M a week. And id say most of the loot is from NPC. I believe this will be the only hard quest to finish. The rest seem like you can finish during the allotted time of the event it corresponds too. i.e 4 days of nomads and spend 35k tabs. <<< easy enough to do in 4 days if you grind or if you boost

Yeah that ones is a joke, has nothing to do with PVP, as you aint ever gonna loot 75 million res hitting live castles would cost a fortune, in troops and tools not to mention taking forever.  So basically GGE have put yet another gameplay event that advocates hitting dead accounts, ie farms, ie someones multi.  As lets be honest if they were not someones multi 95% of these accounts would now be in ruins but someone is keeping them alive ie logging in to multiple accounts.

How on earth are GGE ever going to get on top of multis / farms until it stops making it so you can gain advantages from them.  When they ever gonna learn.  Its a case of one step forward 2 steps backwards with them.  Insane.

75M loot from castle lords??

I'm pretty sure it says "from any target".  Maybe i misread it though...
    Nope 75M is from castle lords(quest #9/20). The 100M (quest #19/20) is from any target.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,940
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    so the above suggests castle lords was originally as typo...the only way to know for sure is when you get the quest but it looks pretty certain its 75m loot from all/any targets...doesnt really make sense otherwise.
    Shares @ au 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,940
    so the above suggests castle lords was originally as typo...

.....and as is SOP, they don't announce it, or admit to it.  They just change the post and move along.

Nothing to see here............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    LOL In this instance if they changed  it to from castle lords to all targets I am perfectly happy with that. makes sense all around.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • LOL In this instance if they changed  it to from castle lords to all targets I am perfectly happy with that. makes sense all around.
    Totally agree'ing with you on this one. 75M loot will just promote people to hit anything and everything for loot. And if your lucky you will be able to start that quest during this upcoming samurai event.
  • Jack BellowsIII (US1)Jack BellowsIII (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 05.08.2017
    All I know is the Quest book isn't Ach Points so I can take as long as I want to on it.. and if it goes away by some miracle I could almost give a crap.. or I might even say Thank You.. lol :^)
  • i am really liking the khan's revenge mechanic. my only complaint is that the cooldown goes up high a bit too fast. i understand that this is intentional to ensure its a team effort and nobody is just carrying the team, but i really think that for thre later levels it should be a just a bit more gradual, as 24 hour skips are not nearly as obtainable as 5 hour ones. just a bit though, to allow for a tad easier leveling up of the khan camp.
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • berty23uk (GB1)berty23uk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    i bought some rubies on prime time with 100% bonus but i havn't recieved the troops.iv got the rubies but no troops
  • this new nomads event is so much fun, but don't get me wrong. it is far from perfect. it uses heaps of tools and it gets ridiculously expensive to buy defence tools when your on your 15th defence against a alliance nomad. I want to know if there is some way of rectifying this or just buying rubies. I have an few ideas that could possibly be of use if they were listened too. one is that a new lot of defence tools are added to the alliance rewards, another is they could be added as personal rewards for so many khan tablets. another is that they could be bought from the shop for tokens without the special bonus for tablets and only for use against nomads. there are many ways as another is that rubies are gained for hitting a khan camp. it gets very expensive though and if players like myself are actually respected by the ggs commitee then they will listen to my suggestion. If anyone else has any brilliant ideas like my own, post her. we all want to hear : )

@BM ang1243 @BM Neroxnex
  • I laugh'd @ two Nomads attack reports today.. Seems Nomads attacks are so much better than the FC Castles we attack.. go figure gge would get it ass backwards..
    Your so on target, FC/BC attacks are pathetic and sad.
    It seems both of forgot that at first the attacks were so strong everyone complained.
    Khan attacks are something we choose. Although now that I'm thinking about it I think of a few changes I'd like to make to to Foreign invaders.
    You assume a lot dreamtree but that's your nature.  I have not forgot how FC use to be but not everyone complained....you really should stop assuming you know what I and others have thought or done.
Sign In to comment.