Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist

Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Hi noble lords and ladies from the world of Empire

I am Muffins 2.0 from Asia1 server

My alliance:

Is currently in search of experienced and able players from the world of Empire to join Asia 1 and make Drunken Fist the most powerful of the alliances here!! Asia1 , as you might know is a small server with a handful of players, well, worth a match, it is a server where you grow fast, you top events fast and you get familiar with alliances and politics fast

HISTORY OF DRUNKEN FIST:

Founded in the year 2013, by a veteran named Kas and his wife Jyn, Drunken Fist was the first and one of those few alliances who set their foot on Asia1. He it strived, and through the able leadership of the founder and the loyalty of the members, in a few months time it became the top most alliance on the whole server, possessing all the royal towers, capitals, metropolises, etc

In winter 2015-16, Drunken Fist's power was challenged by fellow alliance on our server, and the result of the war, which were in Drunken Fist's favour, made it the unchallenged ruler of Asia1

In the coming months however, the founders and the old leaders, started to slowly leave the alliance, and with new an inexperienced players, Drunken Fist was growing steadily weaker, on the other side, their rivals were doing their best to become the unrivalled Lords of the server, consequently, in winter 2016-17 server war, after defending its place for a good deal of time, and due to internal problems, Drunken Fist was left defeated and exhausted at the hands of powerful russian and Italian players who fought in the server war. But defeat was a word unknown to Drunken Fist , and still is, for this very reason, we are trying our best to rise again, and prove that it was'nt only time which held us on the top positions, but power and talent.

If anyone is interested in joining Asia1 server and becoming a part of this great cause, please contact me, or our leader Arthur King.

Leaders:  Arthur King 

Message me personally on forum / or game.

Post edited by Kage (ASIA1) on
] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    nice to see df rising back up but if they not changed attitude then they will fall again but good luck  recruiting and defeating the pycb benkar 
    Thanks bro :)

To be continued....

• good luck:)
    proud member of HAFAN  HOYW.
    FIGHT FOR WHAT I WANT.
    I NEVER GIVE UP.
    SUPPORT MY TEAM AS MUCH AS I CAN.
    LOOKING TO HAVE A METRO WHEN I GET TO A BIG LEVEL.
    YOU HIT ME I HIT BACK AND I WILL WIN AND IF I DON'T I WILL KEEP ATTACKING IN TILL I DO.
    I WILL FIGHT FOR MY ALLIANCE EVEN IF WE WILL LOSE BUT I DON'T THINK WE WILL.

• Oh, they still play?

I thought after losing to..nvm
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    good luck!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Asia1 is a small server, with great opportunities to players like those who play in US1 and UK1, which are diverse and huge servers, i have seen how hard it is to get a membership in the top 20 alliances in US1 server, i played there, left in 2016 ....

But in asia1 the day you enter, you can hit top lists within some days, and for that very reason India1 players have been swarming the server for the last 3 months, and it is particularly a good sign ...

Drunken Fist requires players who are not only event lollies, but warheads too, because I dont remember leaving the game for 2 days and not getting burned by a pimp :D , Drunken Fist is very strictly following the law that "THIS IS A WAR GAME, NOT A FARM GAME, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY EVENTS, GO AND PLAY FARMSVILLE!!"  :D
    Secure a legacy that never dies!!
  • And as many have the perspective that Drunken Fist is all boastful and tyrant, and bullies everybody, well speaking truly, it does not, at least not after what happened recently :D ..... Drunken Fist is now super Modest , but WARS they cant just leave xD xD xD

As for the leadership, it has changed, unlike the old hothead leadership of Reils (sorry bro), and pugsley( love u bro) , the leadership of Arthur King, Echo, Muffins 2.0, Trunkssayan etc etc is awesome, players are happy under DF flag, for no one else on the server recruits players oftenly

Stella D Italia, a noble alliance with noble leader, just cant recruit players for the sole reasons of language , Rus Vilkaya (which many of you call Pycb BEnkar) just goes for the best and does not recruits new players ...
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

im interested.....got any ops?

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

im interested.....got any ops?

If you're, contact me on the game/ or our recrutier. We will help you to grow.

To be continued....

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    well see, i recently joined USA (im smashing it)   completely monthly twice in 1 day..although it is so easy at low levels : P

this proabbly gives my secret identity away 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • This is the alliance that couldn't complete alli tourny without boosting, yh? And only had around 10-15k troops while boosting?  Just for clarification ofc  o:) 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

•  HISTORY OF DRUNKEN FIST:

Founded in the year 2013, by a veteran named Kas and his wife Jyn, Drunken Fist was the first and one of those few alliances who set their foot on Asia1. He it strived, and through the able leadership of the founder and the loyalty of the members, in a few months time it became the top most alliance on the whole server, possessing all the royal towers, capitals, metropolises, etc

In winter 2015-16, Drunken Fist's power was challenged by fellow alliance on our server, and the result of the war, which were in Drunken Fist's favour, made it the unchallenged ruler of Asia1

In the coming months however, the founders and the old leaders, started to slowly leave the alliance, and with new an inexperienced players, Drunken Fist was growing steadily weaker, on the other side, their rivals were doing their best to become the unrivalled Lords of the server, consequently, in winter 2016-17 server war, after defending its place for a good deal of time, and due to internal problems, Drunken Fist was left defeated and exhausted at the hands of powerful russian and Italian players who fought in the server war. But defeat was a word unknown to Drunken Fist , and still is, for this very reason, we are trying our best to rise again, and prove that it was'nt only time which held us on the top positions, but power and talent.

It's good to see you guys growing again. However, there are some inaccuracies in your 1st paragraph.

1 - The 2 original founders were KassoloMC & myself.  I invited him over to Asia1 after his alliance got screwed over by a server glitch on USA1 that caused them to lose quite a few troops and angering people in his alliance.

2 - DF was also first known as Bottomless and founded in early January/February of 2015, not 2013. I know this because the USA1 server war was only a few months old at the time we started Bottomless, which started in November 2014. It did not come for at couple, if not several months later that Bottomless was renamed Drunken Fist.

I don't expect many of the people who came after I had gone inactive over there to know about me really, I never quite got into Asia1 for more than a month or two as I was having to deal with care taking a relative dying of cancer at the time. So take that as you will. Jyn was there though, yes. And I believe she was like me a deputy originally. Those were indeed fun times.

I was known as Gears of War on Asia1.

Glad to see you guys have all come back though. Wish you the best of luck.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896

HISTORY OF DRUNKEN FIST:

Your alliance sucks
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Your alliance sucks

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Your alliance sucks
    Hey, every person has a constructive opinion, you're not one of them. 
    Btw, for your intelligence this is a Alliance Searching and recruiting, not a war discussion or chat.

To be continued....

It's good to see you guys growing again. However, there are some inaccuracies in your 1st paragraph.

1 - The 2 original founders were KassoloMC & myself.  I invited him over to Asia1 after his alliance got screwed over by a server glitch on USA1 that caused them to lose quite a few troops and angering people in his alliance.

2 - DF was also first known as Bottomless and founded in early January/February of 2015, not 2013. I know this because the USA1 server war was only a few months old at the time we started Bottomless, which started in November 2014. It did not come for at couple, if not several months later that Bottomless was renamed Drunken Fist.

I don't expect many of the people who came after I had gone inactive over there to know about me really, I never quite got into Asia1 for more than a month or two as I was having to deal with care taking a relative dying of cancer at the time. So take that as you will. Jyn was there though, yes. And I believe she was like me a deputy originally. Those were indeed fun times.

I was known as Gears of War on Asia1.

Glad to see you guys have all come back though. Wish you the best of luck.
    Thanks bro for all the shared info. Most of my information came from my leader and some friends from df. All the old players of the server or alliance left the game, or gave the accounts to their kids or friends. :)

To be continued....

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    Your alliance sucks
    Hey, every person has a constructive opinion, you're not one of them. 
    Btw, for your intelligence this is a Alliance Searching and recruiting, not a war discussion or chat.
    BLASPHEMY 

How dare you neglect my opinion

Did you just assume my pronoun?

I'll see you guys resource villageless on asia quite soon
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Hi noble lords and ladies from the world of Empire

I am Muffins 2.0 from Asia1 server

My alliance:

Is currently in search of experienced and able players from the world of Empire to join Asia 1 and make Drunken Fist the most powerful of the alliances here!! Asia1 , as you might know is a small server with a handful of players, well, worth a match, it is a server where you grow fast, you top events fast and you get familiar with alliances and politics fast

HISTORY OF DRUNKEN FIST:

If anyone is interested in joining Asia1 server and becoming a part of this great cause, please contact me, or our leader Arthur King.

Leaders:  Arthur King 

Message me personally on forum / or game.

Muffin este si aici se pare:)

Nu mi-e teama de o armata de lei condusa de o oaie.
    Mi-e teama de o armata de oi condusa de un leu.
  • Drunken fist needs hellla good players from other servers, for our subs and other so that we finally able to brk the tyranny on asia1, nd we look specially to usa1,int1,uk1 servers..... They were always gd help in warz...
  • But the only wish drunken fist players have rn is dat chepy comes back..... Alongwith pugssley, fully active.... Only then can we become the BESt again
  • Try to get your property back :/
This discussion has been closed.