Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Technicus

In my opinion technicus should be a permanent event, there's no cons to this

What you lot think?

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    it'll be too easy to get a decent comm and why would GGE want to make the game nice for players?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • It won't unless you have money and why wouldn't it be an option, at least make a system in the smithy to upgrade your equipments
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    it'll be too easy to get a decent comm and why would GGE want to make the game nice for players?
    That argument makes no sense.

It stops you from getting carried away spending and being constantly bankrupt
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• it'll be too easy to get a decent comm and why would GGE want to make the game nice for players?
    That argument makes no sense.

It stops you from getting carried away spending and being constantly bankrupt
    Yeah I don't really understand that argument either, it comes along every few days anyway so not having it when you want it is more annoying than anything else 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    makes sense, as the more coins people spend, the more towers/events they'll hit.

therefore the more rubies people will spend.

= more cash for gge.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Exactly, why wasn't this suggested before or even implemented?, makes perfect sense to me to introduce this system as will be advantageous for both players and GGS
  • Bump
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    Bump
    no need to, its a bad idea and no one really gives sht about it....
    Negan @ CN1 

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Bump
    Eh, honestly I don't think it's such a bad idea...

yep and no one gives a sht about it that's pretty accurate:smile:
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • icelord (GB1)icelord (GB1) Posts: 89
    edited 29.08.2017
    Bump
    You wouldn't waste your time commenting if you didn't give a "sht" about it

By the way, if you flag me of spamming, I suggest you re-read the rules again (Not that you read them in the first place)
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 29.08.2017
    Bump
    You wouldn't waste your time commenting if you didn't give a "sht" about it

By the way, if you flag me of spamming, I suggest you re-read the rules again (Not that you read them in the first place)
    There are many threads that I couldn't care less about but still comment on out of boredom. I don't see this as a bad idea, in fact it's kinda a nuisance when the technicus isn't around when I want to upgrade something, but I just don't see it as something that anyone is going to be very interested in until lots of other problems are solved. Lots and lots of other problems. I'm tired. Gn to all and to all a gn.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    this is something I don't give 2 hoots for it to be changed

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    In my opinion technicus should be a permanent event, there's no cons to this

What you lot think?
    GGE works through psychological manipulation. What you want isn't always available so you have to check often - be in game often - to see if it's available.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file