Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad medals reduced drastically, boosters still don't work

Comments

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but I can confirm that we are gaining more medals than reported in the battle reports, and I'm not using any tools.

Started with: 1254
    According to battle report gained: 15
    Ended with: 1339

True gain: 85

No idea if its a % or some other error.
    Yes  - we've confirmed this now, too. It looks like a report glitch, it's telling us less than we're getting.

So I over reacted!  That's good.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 15.08.2017
    It did was not reduced it was fixed , what we got before was not only beyond broken but also wrong , now it shows proper values , getting all the stuff would have been way to easy otherwise.
    At these rates it won't be possible to get very much at all.

Glad you're happy with almost know growth, since that's what you're getting.
    I don't know about you but I think without boosters I'll be at around 8k-10k medals per event which is fine for me
    I guess I am much greedier than you are.

Anyways GGE's continual pattern is to start with huge rewards then nerf to next to nothing - and then wonder why everyone is angry.
    My guess is that they were intending on decreasing medals but also making it easier (since there were many complaints about how "hard" the attacks were), but while they did get around to decreasing medal gains, they did  not decrease the difficulty.

How convenient.
    From what I have observed personally and what I have heard from more experienced players is that the level 80's nomad camps and the Khan camp are sporadically much more difficult to fight. On some hits I only lose 30 or 40 troops, but on others I now lose 150 to 300 troops. A high level player sent me a battle report showing a loss of over 800 troops against the Khan tower, and this lady has played the game for several years. 
    A lot of people think they have increased the difficulty.
    You do realize that the khan camp changes setup and doesn't bounce your hits when it does, right? There is RNG to account for a difference of a few troops, so either this person was tooling pretty incompetently or its setup changed.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Why are khan camps using tails when attacking us ?
    Would you rather those waves be armorer tools? lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    It did was not reduced it was fixed , what we got before was not only beyond broken but also wrong , now it shows proper values , getting all the stuff would have been way to easy otherwise.

I don't know about you but I think without boosters I'll be at around 8k-10k medals per event which is fine for me

Anyways GGE's continual pattern is to start with huge rewards then nerf to next to nothing - and then wonder why everyone is angry.
    My guess is that they were intending on decreasing medals but also making it easier (since there were many complaints about how "hard" the attacks were), but while they did get around to decreasing medal gains, they did  not decrease the difficulty.

How convenient.
    From what I have observed personally and what I have heard from more experienced players is that the level 80's nomad camps and the Khan camp are sporadically much more difficult to fight. On some hits I only lose 30 or 40 troops, but on others I now lose 150 to 300 troops. A high level player sent me a battle report showing a loss of over 800 troops against the Khan tower, and this lady has played the game for several years. 

It's as though they want to punish your hard work in getting to higher levels. It used to be that nomads and sams were a great way to gain resources and coins, which is important to do since the Foreign Lords and Bloodcrows cost so much. You always lose coins on those events (unless you are also gaining coins from Berimond when it is running concurrently). But you knew you could recoup your losses on the nomads and samurai events. Now, that is more difficult to do. You have to stop and wait for troop recruitment to catch up replenishing your army from the higher losses incurred now in the nomads and sams, taking time away from attacking. 
    I really think there are some little pissants at GGS who sit around looking for ways to make the game harder and less fun to play. 
    Those are really high losses. Are you attacking like this:

first wave: all ranged + ranged reduction (mantlets), wall and gate tools

2nd-4th waves: if only attacking on 2 sides (center + flank), then match these to the opposite side. So if they have 80/20 ranged/melee, put 80/20 melee/ranged in your 2nd to 4th flanks.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Preset waves 2-4 to be a max. ruby shield wave. That'll cover for any losses if the setup changes

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    the medals showing on my battle reports is less than what goes into my store, only slightly but it is less

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Medals seem to be about 10% of their previous values. Where once we were pulling 1100 per hit, now we're pulling 100 or less.

What's up?

At these rates, we won't be able buy much of anything.

Totally disappointed.
    Not only that, they made it so that the khan camp doesnt attack with big armies anymore, OR fill your entire rage meter like it did the first time. It used to be get hit by 4 consecutive 4000 6 wave hits get ur meter filled, now it is get 4 390 attacks in a row and get half your meter filled, i have 12k defense sitting at my main thinking i was gonna get hit with 4k lol
  • Medals seem to be about 10% of their previous values. Where once we were pulling 1100 per hit, now we're pulling 100 or less.

What's up?

At these rates, we won't be able buy much of anything.

Totally disappointed.
    Not only that, they made it so that the khan camp doesnt attack with big armies anymore, OR fill your entire rage meter like it did the first time. It used to be get hit by 4 consecutive 4000 6 wave hits get ur meter filled, now it is get 4 390 attacks in a row and get half your meter filled, i have 12k defense sitting at my main thinking i was gonna get hit with 4k lol
    to my knoweldge its alwasy filled up 1/2 of the rage meter.
    But very disappointed with these weak attacks. only seen a handful of 2 flank attacks so far.
  • It did was not reduced it was fixed , what we got before was not only beyond broken but also wrong , now it shows proper values , getting all the stuff would have been way to easy otherwise.

How convenient.

It's as though they want to punish your hard work in getting to higher levels. It used to be that nomads and sams were a great way to gain resources and coins, which is important to do since the Foreign Lords and Bloodcrows cost so much. You always lose coins on those events (unless you are also gaining coins from Berimond when it is running concurrently). But you knew you could recoup your losses on the nomads and samurai events. Now, that is more difficult to do. You have to stop and wait for troop recruitment to catch up replenishing your army from the higher losses incurred now in the nomads and sams, taking time away from attacking. 
    I really think there are some little pissants at GGS who sit around looking for ways to make the game harder and less fun to play. 
    The difficulty of the attacks is about the same, and I like it that way. You just need to prepare for the event. All there really is to it. 

About the part I bolded. Attacking the Khan camp is all up to personal choice. It's not mandatory, but it helps. It can burn through lots of tools, but you always have the option the attack the regular camps, which, if anything, seem to have gotten easier (my opinion). 

• sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    Okay, i figured out where to put the khan trunks.. using 3 x 20% bonus gets me less medals than using zero.. 

and yes, both were very similar attacks, 1200/1158 and both were let into the CY. 

thanks gge 
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    last time the medal shop stayed open later than the event so we could purchase items immediately after. Thus rendering us able to select another load of blacksmith tokens.

In aid to fix this, GGE have seemingly brought forward the closing time of the medal store to the same time as event end.

WE only get our alliance medal rewards AFTER the event, so do we not get to spend them now till the next event?

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    last time the medal shop stayed open later than the event so we could purchase items immediately after. Thus rendering us able to select another load of blacksmith tokens.

In aid to fix this, GGE have seemingly brought forward the closing time of the medal store to the same time as event end.

WE only get our alliance medal rewards AFTER the event, so do we not get to spend them now till the next event?
    of course what did you expect fairness f*** that. 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • I dont understand the hype of this khan revenge thing i missed the first event but what i can see it doesnt seem too great 
    It's new and something aside from copy and paste monthlys....our expectations were brought low enough that was enough to make it hyped :P 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Okay guys. 80 medals equals the same thing as 560 Kahn points while 75 tablets for example equals only 75 Kahn points. If you ask me 80 medals is still a lot of Kahn points since only one medal is equal to 7 Kahn points each. I have seen some attacks big enough that some players will gain around 80 medals or more in my alliance from a successful defense.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Plus it should not be made too easy to complete the Nomad Invasion right? I am not going to complain about this. The only problem we possibly might be still having are the boosters as others have pointed out. They do not seem to be working properly.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Why are khan camps using tails when attacking us ?
    They are a stimulation of real pvp, except that they are actually NPC instead of Castle Lords.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    if i get attacked in middle i get 80 medals if i get attacked on just one flank i get 22 but lat attack i got hit in the middle it showed 80 on the report but i got 400 medals 
  • if i get attacked in middle i get 80 medals if i get attacked on just one flank i get 22 but lat attack i got hit in the middle it showed 80 on the report but i got 400 medals 
    Weird. A glitch?
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Yes, boosters still don't  work. Same khan medals with or without booster against same attack. But should be 300% more. So no guessing this is because commander or side attacks. 

But god side is, I got nice generated answer on my ticket from last nomads months ago. I reported this error again now and will patiently wait next few months to get proper personal answer - or another auto message again?
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Yes, boosters still don't  work. Same khan medals with or without booster against same attack. But should be 300% more. So no guessing this is because commander or side attacks. 

But god side is, I got nice generated answer on my ticket from last nomads months ago. I reported this error again now and will patiently wait next few months to get proper personal answer - or another auto message again?
    booster work it is just not being shown but you get more medals than it says in the battle report

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file