We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beastmode vs Grumpy warsouls

Comments

• WiseDaniel (US1)WiseDaniel (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 15.08.2017
    @TheBlueIcicle (US1) you are way off with your facts. Was some bad luck on Battlehorn's part that we were taking in many new members from TTEAW. As we were doing this process, many of the members we just took in began to have horns pop up on them. Where these players were when the attacks were launched is questionable since they were so close in timing. However, no tteaw players had horns show up on them and then jumped over to GW. Everyone who was in GW for BH's first mass was in GW when the horns popped up. NO ONE hid in GW. TTEAW can handle their selves without our help. This doesn't even make a lot of sense, if they went elsewhere for help why wouldn't these people go to Grumpy King?

Day 1: GWS did not declare on BH for this mass. We retaliated the ones that were part of GW and let TTEAW deal with the ones on their members. We handled them as separate issues.

Day 2: GW declared on BH about 24 hours after when their second mass on us started rolling in. BH then almost immediately asked us for peace which we did not grant. Why would we let them just mass us back to back nights and not even get retals on them? We instead gave 24 hours until we were planning on giving peace. When I told this to Ronald he threatened to have BM declare on GW.

Day 3: In the morning Meezer in Beastmode declared on GW. About 12 hours went by Vic Lynn sent me a pm saying that they 'jumped the gun' and they never meant to declare. Beastmode then wanted peace but they already attacked us for 12 hours while we couldn't really hit back because was focusing elsewhere. I asked for 24 hours for us to get some retals back and the peace proposal was denied.

In summary, BM would rather let us continue to pound their subs than pay the repercussions for a mistake they have already admitted they made. Not sure why their subs stick around to be led by someone who won't take any sacrifice for the team, but I'm sure they will realize that in time.
    If it makes you feel better we've kept the original mass sheet, showing who was in til the end...when we massed them. Play whatever story, it's cool.

We made it 8 hours before, pulled loot 6 hrs before, and sent attacks on time. Then 20 members left to join you within 1 hr +/- of our land time.

Then, instead of standing on your own like you all claim, you just merge like a transformer. With the 120+ players you had to defend a mass, we did pretty good.

We held off on hits, except the ones already sent, in the interest of politics. More masses? Just didn't happen until the declaration. 

Taking on 2 direct gk subs, sure we'll call BM.

Either way, it's been fun. Never thought I'd see a bh forum thread but i saved the proof for bs like what you just said.

I won't be sucked into this thread, if anyone needs proof of what was said here Skype me or mail me in game. No reason to forum war over something easily proven. 
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 16.08.2017

EDIT  - I spoke with WiseDaniel, It was a good talk and he's the only one who has given me real answers so far to back some of the stuff up that they've said.  And think I should change the tone of my post...  so this is edited...

"I have proof but I won't post it, PM me for it"  (Done, thank you)

Some issues with your post:

Your mass sheet showed who was in TTEAW when the sheet was made, not when people launched or when horns showed up.  We already know you didn't target GWS intentionally, because it's reasonable to expect you intended for it to be players while they were still in TTEAW and in chaos about a move-out.  We granted that to you freely already, lol.  But as Bear has graciously offered, your rank-and-file guys were the victims of unfortunate timing.

Sequence:

1. Merger talks (days prior to your mass)

2. Mass mail about people moving out

3. Leak of mass mail

4. BH wages tool-burning campaign with real attacks, landing on TTEAW and GWS

5. TTEAW and GWS retaliate for hits on them

6. BH sets up another mass, focusing on GWS with more retaliations back

7. War is declared when this 2nd mass lands - (war is only between GWS and BH)

8. Peace request from BH, which was denied

9. BM demands peace for BH as well, which was denied.

10. BM declares, turning this into a family thing

11. GWS declares on all of BM / BH family they can find, but asks its own family to stand aside

You say you held off on hits except the ones already sent?  We disagree.  More masses didn't happen until the declaration?  Disagree with that as well.  The war declaration was actually set up as an auto-declare when your 2nd mass landed on them.  But maybe that is what you meant though...

"Taking on 2 direct gk subs, sure we'll call BM."

BH was not taking on two subs... you were never at war with TTEAW, only GWS.  As far as I can tell, other than a few retaliation hits, TTEAW did not engage you at all.  You called on BM because GWS wasn't letting BH off with a little slap on the wrist this time.

I'll put my own word alongside Bear for those who know me: I was in the chat room when horns were popping up for the first time.  They showed up after the moves had already taken place.  We realized what had probably happened, and that's when I messaged Tom.  You guys know this by now.  Update: After reviewing it again I do see that 2 people waited until the next day to move over, and one person during the actual first mass, but it was by design and had started the night before, as well as 4 hours earlier that day.  People were trickling over and this happened smack in the middle of it.

Post edited by Manatee (US1) on
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • js7891 (US1)js7891 (US1) Posts: 37US1
    IN 

2 sound like the stupid boi i ammmmmmmmmmmmmm

the peace terms gws gave us as i was told

"We hit you for 24 hours while you CANT retal" so unless tee or bear can prove otherwise that's eeeeet 

back to being a potato at life, risk, and gge.
    IN                                                                                  

2 get roastedddddddddddddddddddddd    (for another tee essay*)
    ps tanner is gay
    edited 16.08.2017

"We hit you for 24 hours while you CANT retal" so unless tee or bear can prove otherwise that's eeeeet 

IN                                                                                  

No essay, and I have no reason to doubt the truth of your comment.

If that's what Bear said, I bet it's because GWS did not want to let BH off the hook with another slap on the wrist.  The terms were not designed to be "fair," they were designed to not let BH off easy without there being a heavy price to pay.  To make sure if they do something so idiotic again they do it with full knowledge that the days of leniency on them are over.

Bear can correct me if I (or you) are wrong.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • IN 

2 sound like the stupid boi i ammmmmmmmmmmmmm

IN                                                                                  

ps tanner is gay

Words are not necessary. 
    Lige14 @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    edited 16.08.2017

Hey Dreamtree,

Thank you for confirming the attacks weren't for glory.  We knew that though, and the reason / timing was pretty obvious.  But I do appreciate you confirming that Tom was full of it when approached by GK leadership.  I understand how difficult it is to come up with something plausible when the initial catalyst/reason is underhanded.  However I honestly do believe the rank-and-file were not clued in about it.  (Btw, kudos to whoever settled upon the "it was for war practice" line.  It only took 24 hours to get the memo from BM across to BH, lol, and it works better than "it was just a glory mass")

As for your tool burrners comment, this is what's been playing in my head (it's a scary place...) "Ayyy!  Tool burners be like Swiss Army Blunts mon!  Yu need more da fulljoy mon!"

Anyway, I think it's good that Ronald and Tom are happy.  That means a longer war is likely, and the better your spirits are the better the quality for GWS.

I wonder if you can make a nice list of all BH/BM subs? I mean dang its so hard to keep track of!
    I think on Brave BH and Kings squad are the only ones worth remembering. The rest shouldn't be mentionable. I do know remember some players like to try to recruit subs for fun or something. Those subs are really just used to snipe/steal good players I think...Could be wrong though.

Now that's not very nice to yours and BM's subs.  I mentioned 15 but apparently there are over 17.  Some are subs of subs, and I didn't count what looked like shells such as Kings Squad.  Hence the number 15.  But here you go...

BeastMode
    The Brave BH
    Spartacus (last night they removed all mention of BM from description)
    Sound and Surf (Same as above, I think.  Sub of Spartacus)
    Rebel Empire
    La Cosa Nostra
    Arrow of Hope
    -Musketeers-
    Armored Corps
    Battlehorn
    Dominus
    The Black Forge
    S.W.Battlehorn
    Apocalypse
    Brave Kings
    Battlehorn III
    The Mist
    Just to throw in personally I want to do something to remove the mist as a sub. We got the good ones lol.
    We started the war between events and yes we do need practice massing. A lot of players like myself have never really done masses and really suck at timing. Practice. I don't get why you're so upset about it. I suppose we could have used a random sub though lol
    XD Next time we need practice Battlehorn and Beastmode can go at it.
    Best way to get feedback because both sides could share reports. Massing Ronald would be fun.

I've heard of musketeers so it most likely is attached to BM through Vic and crew.
    Black Forge, name rings a bell. Can't say I pay attention. I know Brave BH because I was in Brave BH. 
    "Now that's not very nice to yours and BM's subs." What? It helps players grow and helps the alliance.

I have to throw in I'm a deputy like Wise Daniel and I at very least don't make decisions. Pretty much can't recruit people without permission. We're there if uh someone requires game tips or something. To the best of my small knowledge Tom intended for this to be a short war to have fun.
    "...they were designed to not let BH off easy without there being a heavy price to pay.  To make sure if they do something so idiotic again..."
    You act like going to war with a random alliance for no reason isn't a core aspect of this game.
    Your attitude is what's killing PvP.
    Glory is meaningless from players. Honor doesn't matter that much. Attacking other players can be fun. Massing isn't wrong...
    You just seem really ticked off. Still have to wonder what "a heavy price to pay means" if it doesn't involve RV or outposts...
    Hope its just burning and honor loss. That's fine if it doesn't turn into farming.
    Post edited by dreamtree (US1) on
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 16.08.2017
    Being a member of BM, seeing the forums is pretty funny. I see the same story from two sides and it seems like it isn't the story but the motive changing from when Bear Grills or a BH/BM member tells it.

#1 BH hits/masses a grumpy sub - sub

#2 GWS just so happens to recruit some of those being hit

#3 GWS gets involved because of #2 

#4 BH asks BM to get involved to level the playing field and because we're good friends

In a way I think both sides could have made steps to deescalate the problem, but that's just an opinion. 

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Being a member of BM, seeing the forums is pretty funny. I see the same story from two sides and it seems like it isn't the story but the motive changing from when Bear Grills or a BH/BM member tells it.

#4 BH asks BM to get involved to level the playing field and because we're good friends

In a way I think both sides could have made steps to deescalate the problem, but that's just an opinion. 

Neither side wanted to deescalate, you both talk about loving war all the blasted time for petes sake
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Hmm, some quick stuff...

GWS didn't recruit them, there was other stuff involved.  Happens :(

As for number 4... We agree on this one.  Although BH and GWS started out with the same might points and number of members, BeastMode + Battlehorn versus GWS is probably a more level playing field than BH vs GWS.  (sorry, couldn't resist, lol.  Thanks for the opportunity hehe)

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    My names comes out of Jonny's mouth almost as much as I cum in it.  

No homo tho.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Being a member of BM, seeing the forums is pretty funny. I see the same story from two sides and it seems like it isn't the story but the motive changing from when Bear Grills or a BH/BM member tells it.

Neither side wanted to deescalate, you both talk about loving war all the blasted time for petes sake
    What did you just call me???  :p
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 16.08.2017

Hmm, some quick stuff...

GWS didn't recruit them, there was other stuff involved.  Happens :(

As for number 4... We agree on this one.  Although BH and GWS started out with the same might points and number of members, BeastMode + Battlehorn versus GWS is probably a more level playing field than BH vs GWS.  (sorry, couldn't resist, lol.  Thanks for the opportunity hehe)

So you're saying GWS didn't recruit the players with attacks landing on them, they just ended up in GWS? If I remember by neighbors correct, Vaako was in Til the End a-w and now in gws. If it happens during an attack it seems more like a foot-in-the-door move than an independent one.

And yes lol, it's true that BH dropped off quite a bit but we're comparing a fairly new alliance stretching it's legs with Warsouls, probably one of the best GK alliance not counting GK main.  Heck its even in their alliance name, not only are they naturally upset but their very soul is attracted to aggression.  :#  Not to be messed with!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 16.08.2017
    Players moved into GWS shortly before horns came up. Vaako has been in GWS for about 2 years so apparently you don't remember your neighbors very well. Sorry Vaako, I didn't think you were forgettable :( Battlehorn isn't a new alliance, they have been around for years. I can't argue with the closing statement.
    Post edited by Bear Grills (US1) on
    edited 16.08.2017

So you're saying GWS didn't recruit the players with attacks landing on them, they just ended up in GWS? If I remember by neighbors correct, Vaako was in Til the End a-w and now in gws. If it happens during an attack it seems more like a foot-in-the-door move than an independent one.

And yes lol, it's true that BH dropped off quite a bit but we're comparing a fairly new alliance stretching it's legs with Warsouls, probably one of the best GK alliance not counting GK main.  Heck its even in their alliance name, not only are they naturally upset but their very soul is attracted to aggression.  :#  Not to be messed with!

You're a good sport.  Yeah I was just having a little fun at the opportunity you gave me, with 2 vs GWS being a more level playing field, hehe.  But yes that is correct, GWS did not recruit them.  And correct, the moves were pretty much decided on the day prior, they began moving over to GWS starting many hours prior the mass on the 5th, two of them were the night before.

First horns were visible at 10:53pm EST August 5th.  All times below are EST.

1st move was 7:22pm August 4th (prior day)
    2nd move was 10:51pm August 4th (prior day)
    3rd move was 9:51pm August 5th
    4th move was 10:29pm August 5th
    5th move was 10:41pm August 5th
    6th move was 10:42pm August 5th
    < 10:53 first horn from BH shows up >
    7th move was 10:57pm August 5th (don't think his horn showed yet, only 9 were visible)
    8th move was 1:29am August 6th (officer holdover)
    9th move was 1:52am August 6th (officer holdover)

There were a couple of others who went to 2 other GK family alliances as well, but I do not have those time stamps archived.  But if memory serves, TTEAW was at 59 and they should have been down to 48 or so by the end of it.
    And in the days since then, additional moves were made, with some cleaning house being done, and TTEAW is at about 37 and rebuilding the team back up.

As Tanner has said before, I'm not in the actual fighting, I'm in GK main.  But I do have the screenshots showing all of the above, as well as when the first horns started showing.  If my exercising my gift for gab allows them to focus on the war then I'm happy to do it.  (Who am I kidding, I'm happy to get into this stuff anyway, lol).
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,494
    edited 16.08.2017
    Y U POST ENTIRE BATTLE REPORTS
    What did you just call me???  :p

I couldn't resist.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 16.08.2017
    Y U POST ENTIRE BATTLE REPORTS
    An optical illusion to make the post look longer so it appears they have done more damage than they really have ;)
This discussion has been closed.