Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Will there be a seasonal event for the month of August?
    Yes there will be one, an it will be the lotus king. The equipment is believed to be the kala's mysteries (9 piece castellan set)
       "lol"

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    the kala cast event is coming from the 14 aug-14th sept

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• the kala cast event is coming from the 14 aug-14th sept
    pffft, always an amature.
    We will see who finishes it first  ;)
       "lol"

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    At the end of beri, do normal troops you've sent over, die or return
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • jsm1t (GB1)jsm1t (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    Will there be a seasonal event for the month of August?
    @WorshipJesus12 (US1)

Yes, there will be a seasonal event starting on the 14th August, and it should last until the 14th September, the Kala's mystery set should be the castellan set available for level 70s in that LTPE.

@The Dark Cloud (AU1)

Unfortunately I don't know what the set will be that is available for non level 70s.

Hi all,

You can ask anything you want in this thread (within the forum guidelines)! Generally the best questions to ask are about the game... things like:

"At which level do you unlock the tavern level 4?"
    or
    "How do I recruit troops in the quickest way?"

There is absolutely no need to open a new thread for small questions, just post your question and the community will try and answer it for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Angus
    angus ,why is Cg corupted and  you as well ?? why do you put  s*** in players easy ,pretending you are inocent ,why cant i make new thread buddy :*?

why are you so CORUPTED
    @musobomb (GB1)

Hi there,

I don't know anything about CG and 'corruption', whatever you mean by that... as I am nothing to do with that alliance anymore (I assume you are talking about Crimson Guard). 

As for my 'corruption', if you'd like to discuss any issues you have with me as a moderator, then please message a CM, either @ilcorsaro or @Kirilis or @Nazhandiel (they are the active CMs for various communities).

Why can't you make a new thread?

I can't see any sanctions on your account, so if you want to make a new thread, go to the category you would like to create it in, and click 'new discussion' please read the community guidelines before posting again though, as I had to censor your post above.

Thanks,

Angus
    Hi there ,dear angus 

why dont ggs help ross son to find out who is behind hacing ? how come that person removed watch tower so adler hit is  almost not noticed ? and guy didnt share keys ? why cant you help him , person demolished his comaders and other stuff for wich one kid played  long ,and gaved his heart in ..
    CG up to more cheating, using their multi account shells from CS to cap ACTUAL PLAYERS OPs

what is being done about this, NOTHING, it would seem that CG want to play with  themselves on the UK server, no one is willing to stand up to this blatant cheating in the game, even GGs themselves seem to be turning a blind eye by letting these known multi account to still be in existence.

DONT EVER ATTACK CG OR YOU WILL BE STRIPPED AND BEATEN

RIP UK SERVER PvP

“Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time! But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can’t handle money!”  George Carlin
  • At the end of beri, do normal troops you've sent over, die or return
    Yes they do.
    Aswell as your tools. Remember to send all youre mantlets to beri from other realm. This will save you a lot of coins. Also all tools which are sent to beri and troops will all go to your main castle in The Great Empire.
       "lol"

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    At the end of beri, do normal troops you've sent over, die or return
    return, the auxs die

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• can i filter things frrom difren servers. because i am looking on alances but i dont want to se things from UK or america when i am playing on scandinavian servers
  • And i forgot to ask this. I am usualy waching youtube in the same time i am playing goodgame empire and quite often when i have serch a video or done something in youtube and klick back to goodgame empire. It will freez and i usualy just refresh the page. Is this a bug or a thing that they added becasue it have worked for me in the past

• can i filter things frrom difren servers. because i am looking on alances but i dont want to se things from UK or america when i am playing on scandinavian servers
    You can't see alliances on other servers...the servers are completely separate 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    And i forgot to ask this. I am usualy waching youtube in the same time i am playing goodgame empire and quite often when i have serch a video or done something in youtube and klick back to goodgame empire. It will freez and i usualy just refresh the page. Is this a bug or a thing that they added becasue it have worked for me in the past

Happens to me two, just zoom in and zoom out, not sure if it's the same thing, but for me I click ctrl shift +, then ctrl shift - and it unfreezes.
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    Just an idea, but for Deputies, And leaders in an alliance, 
    How everyone gets the little notification when someone is being attacked from your alliance. It would be good if there was one for when members of your alliance are hitting others. As to give us notice and maybe stop attacks that break the rules, Rather than having to open the travel window every half hour to check.

Anyone else on the same page or is this just me.
    As I'm all for attacks but the ones that are unfair or against FP Rules Deputies, Leaders, even Diplos maybe get a small notification when someone is hitting another player. Obviously would be useless if it also displayed RBC's cause who cares when they are  hit

Link - Deputy
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Is there a specific time I'm more likely to get the 200% ruby bonus? I saw it earlier and thought I'd wait for a better deal before spending my money but now I see nothing has come lol. I want to get that deal back but it was during a "Prime time". When is this usually?
  • tcstek (NL1)tcstek (NL1) NL1 Posts: 9
    Can you save the khan medals for the next time that khan returns or do you have to spend them right away?
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Can you save the khan medals for the next time that khan returns or do you have to spend them right away?
    Sigh... This has been asked many times, but, it seems that people are never willing to spend 5 minutes searching the forums. Yes, khan medals can be saved.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
    Sigh... This has been asked many times, but, it seems that people are never willing to spend 5 minutes searching the forums. Yes, khan medals can be saved.
    Okay, thanks
    edited 18.08.2017
    Okay, thanks
    No problem @tcstek (NL1). Sorry if that came off has harsh. I'm just tired..
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Okay, thanks

Okay, thanks
    Is okay, it's almost afternoon here, and you're six hours behind. Greeting from the Netherlands
    Okay, thanks
    Is okay, it's almost afternoon here, and you're six hours behind. Greeting from the Netherlands
    Thank you:smile:. Yup, I've been up all night; probably time for me to go sleep.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file