Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Cannot Login - 'The connection to the server was interrupted. Please try to reconnect'

I'm trying to log into Goodgame Empire (being a new player). I created my account, updated flash player, tried to log in on Chrome and Internet Explorer but still having issues. Just shows me the message of 'The connection to the server was interrupted. Please try to reconnect' I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer, thanks.

Comments

•  @SgtMack (GB1)

Currently no announcement was made in regards to any sever being down as far as I am concerned. It might be a problem with your wifi. Try restarting your computer, or use a different computer if you have one and see if that works?
  • Thanks, but the thing is, everything else works fine on my PC connection wise. And i've turned off my wifi and turned it back on again but still not working. I saw a post saying this kind of issue happens with some people at random times?
  • Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 13.08.2017
    @SgtMack (GB1)

I myself have never heard of this problem, usually when this happens to me their is always a sever maintenance announcement.

Are you still having this problem?

Please mention me if you would like me to reply :)
  • We aren't experiencing connection lost but we are experiencing a significant uptick in drag then shockwave ctashes in Chrome. 
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • We aren't experiencing connection lost but we are experiencing a significant uptick in drag then shockwave ctashes in Chrome. 
    In case of shockwave crash (a.k.a: Flash player Crash) 
    I recommend you to clear your flash cache, which would solve the issue for a decent amount of time   ;)
    Keldeo (Testing Server)
    Ex-Moderator (GG Cafe/Fashion)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file