We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ME vs English Talk [INT1]

Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,849AU1
So what happend is I attacked their leader once and killed 2.4k defense (sadly lost report) and then they attacked me in Storm Islands , Ice twice and GE - at once and toolraked our leader
So I got the allowance to fight a war vs them , myself vs them , this are the reports so far and their players , me and their alliance , and why do I always attack the main of those 2?-Becuase they always station all their deff there and defend with wooden tools so I take it as fun free troop killing xD btw they are conviced my alliance helped in the attacks cause I did so gud lol , maybe I should start using banners on my hits  :D
got tool burned before so I had no tools :/first hit with 4 waves
random hit on someone else I just threw in

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,849AU1

Thinking my alliance gave me 500% more combat strength lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    I won , they surrenderd and are quitting lol and this is why leanring how to do pvp is important  :D

•  ill be very intersting to do some pvp in INT1
    non ruby player ..30/30rv in fire
    edited 23.08.2017
    [screenshots]
    in other words, long story short you just found a weak alliance that has really bad castellans, so you decided to beat them up and brag about it on the forum.

7 out of 10 m8
    The players were strong in events and above my level and above my might points they had lot's of troops but sucked at PvP , that is long story short and after me attacking them once they went nuts and mass attacked me which consequently caused a war.
    And hey we all know who you are , stop using fake names I do not think anyone gives a damn anymore lol I censored it though in case
    anyone does care lul

ill be very intersting to do some pvp in INT1

It is hard.

• Herveus (AU1) weak ass dont have  even 1 def  in mc or opI i know ur feeling now its  fun killing free troops

justice :-) with 640honor

Herveus (AU1) weak ass dont have  even 1 def  in mc or opI i know ur feeling now its  fun killing free troops

congrats loosing 380 vs mostly attackers and almost no tools after starvation good job lol

Herveus (AU1) weak ass dont have  even 1 def  in mc or opI i know ur feeling now its  fun killing free troops

wait I just checked you actually took the time out of your die to create an account and moved next to me and I just checked in total you killed 18 defenders , amazing , now go back to your furry friends

• LOL
    non ruby player ..30/30rv in fire
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Get 'em Herv! :P
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.