Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FI Simulated Attacks Reflect Real Attacks. I Call BS

Well, I was just sent this Screenshot. Explain to me how this could have been a simulated Germany attack. 

It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!

Comments

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    A german player finds an op with all ranged defence in it with the right hand side defended.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Flags and no troops Carniflex. That was an incoming attack.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547

http://prntscr.com/g7d6ft

I send attacks like that all the time. If a seasonal were going that'd have red flags on all flanks. Basically the same.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Your SS does not reflect the one I posted. The right flank has all flags and no troops. You will get an error message if you place flags or tools in a wave without troops

• Your SS does not reflect the one I posted. The right flank has all flags and no troops. You will get an error message if you place flags or tools in a wave without troops
    As long as it had troops on that wave there's no problem. I do similar with my beri hits, I put my tools on one flank and mid and my boosters on the flank with no troops.

-John
    edited 11.08.2017

bruh http://prntscr.com/g7dc8g

yes, that's not flags. they're tools, same thing.

As long as it had troops on that wave there's no problem. I do similar with my beri hits, I put my tools on one flank and mid and my boosters on the flank with no troops.

-John
    Hi John :) Miss ya!

See above, No troops. Not one and 120 flags. The BR read no troops either.

Your SS does not reflect the one I posted. The right flank has all flags and no troops. You will get an error message if you place flags or tools in a wave without troops

-John

It's not that hard to understand. If there are troops on a wave, then you can put tools on a flank, regardless of whether the troops placed in the wave are on that flank.

-John

:blush:

Is it possible that there were troops on that wave but not on that flank? I would have to see the specifics. Could you PM them to me perhaps?

-John

-John
    Hi John :) Miss ya :)

Maybe I'm having a blonde moment. This is just confusing me more :neutral:

Your SS does not reflect the one I posted. The right flank has all flags and no troops. You will get an error message if you place flags or tools in a wave without troops

-John

Is it possible that there were troops on that wave but not on that flank? I would have to see the specifics. Could you PM them to me perhaps?

-John

You don't need to see the details. FLs send 4 wave attacks. FLs can only have 40 tools per flank and 50 tools per middle. All waves were flagged on this attack. This attack had no flank or middle troop gems. 64*4 is 256, 192*4 is 768. Thus, there were troops on all waves on the middle and left sides.

-John

-John

You don't need to see the details. FLs send 4 wave attacks. FLs can only have 40 tools per flank and 50 tools per middle. All waves were flagged on this attack. This attack had no flank or middle troop gems. 64*4 is 256, 192*4 is 768. Thus, there were troops on all waves on the middle and left sides.
    Thank you for doing the math @Turtle24 (US1) 

-John
    Hi John :) Miss ya :)

Maybe I'm having a blonde moment. This is just confusing me more :neutral:

That is essentially what the FL did. The GGE mechanics are setup in a way that you can place tools on flanks that do not have troops as long as there are troops on that wave. (I hope being able to visualize it helped.)

-John
  • Thanks John :smiley: I get it now. 

Reminder to all. Use flash cards with me :smile:

• Thanks John :smiley: I get it now. 

Reminder to all. Use flash cards with me :smile:
    *Takes note*

You're welcome :)

-John
  • As stated by others, its very possible, but I think we all know these attacks are garbage 90% of the time, the 10% being at the event's release before people complained and attacks were weakened considerably to the point where they are laughable.

If the same tragedy befalls the Khan Rage I'll be incredibly disappointed.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    Try to explain this....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Try to explain this....

That's either A) Photoshopped (That's where my money is) or B) A visual glitch

-John
  • Or C) Hilarious
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Or D his troops deserted mid-attack:)
  • As stated by others, its very possible, but I think we all know these attacks are garbage 90% of the time, the 10% being at the event's release before people complained and attacks were weakened considerably to the point where they are laughable.

If the same tragedy befalls the Khan Rage I'll be incredibly disappointed.
    Hate to tell you Friedrich, but the Khan's revenge attacks are likely to be nerfed as well, in fact, seems like they've already been weakened. The setups are getting laughable, and the troop counts whenever I taunt are super low. GGS did mention plans to weaken the rage attacks after initial "complaints" were made about the attacks being the equivalent of a ruby whale incoming.

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file