Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

old equipment in trader

with the apprentice blacksmith about to disappear on the 18th i believe, we've been told that the old equipment such as the ice cast, spring cast/comm, and the rest of the items there , may not appear in an event again. especially the stuff that will take the longest to come back around.

here's my issue, possibly.

will it be 100% guaranteed to be in EVERYONE's equipment trader, or will it appear randomly like GGE have told me the current items in there do?

the reason i bring this up is because if it doesn't get guaranteed to put in there, i will be missing out, as i suppose many may be?

because i don't get the current items such as the leveller, radiant, winged knight, executioner, highlander, elementalist etc., so will i miss out on the items that i have started, but not finished? or gems like the prince of thieves set, which combine to make a hell of a ninja commander.

also, lets bear in mind that if they do guarantee it in everyone's trader, they will be at extortionate prices, more than likely

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Comments

• I am so happy I did not dabble with the apprentice blacksmith and left stuck with a useless uncompleted set.

I'm starting to get nervous about spending on anything with all the frequent changes. I could have got burned at the  apprentice blacksmith and purchasing unique gems to surpass the 90/90 cap

I think I'm going to refrain on spending on anything until there is more consistency in GGE.  
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    equipment and gems are capped at 90/90, it's the hero's that get u too 100/100.

well worth investing in the tokens

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Will the Hero get you past the 90/90 cap from the equipment?

If you had a hero "+15% strength of all units vs. enemy lords"

Could that get you to a 105/105?

I heard it does not. Your still capped at 90/90 strength BUT the +15% counts or is added to the Court Yard. That is supposedly... It might not even be added

So, since the new changes... Sterling from the Wheel of Fortune lost a ton of value, and I bet a lot in the Kingdom spent a ton chasing top 10 to complete a 105/105 commander. But now he would just be a 15% CY bonus with maxed out equipment. He's is on the same level as a purple commander now 

BUT! You could pair with some of crappy equipment like Storm Equipment and that would enhances the value big time :)
  • Will the Hero get you past the 90/90 cap from the equipment?

If you had a hero "+15% strength of all units vs. enemy lords"

Could that get you to a 105/105?

I heard it does not. Your still capped at 90/90 strength BUT the +15% counts or is added to the Court Yard. That is supposedly... It might not even be added

So, since the new changes... Sterling from the Wheel of Fortune lost a ton of value, and I bet a lot in the Kingdom spent a ton chasing top 10 to complete a 105/105 commander. But now he would just be a 15% CY bonus with maxed out equipment. He's is on the same level as a purple commander now 

BUT! You could pair with some of crappy equipment like Storm Equipment and that would enhances the value big time :)
    Heroes should exceed caps 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    the hero should still add 10/15 depending on which one it is

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file