Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch: Questions and Answers

Comments

• There's bug when sending troops to berimond, it doesn't recognize the limit of the troops in your camp so you have to keep doing the math how many you can send otherwise you get the error NOT ENOUGH SPACE 

is it too much to expect t get one thing as simple as reworked troops transfer interface to work as it's supposed to? i guess not :/

didn't try but if it happens with beris, then it's happening probably with blade

it's tedious, any chance it gets fixed before beris end?!
  • IAN DESTRUIDOR (PT1)IAN DESTRUIDOR (PT1) PT1 Posts: 604
    edited 10.08.2017
    Como vamos acompanhar uma classificação nesse evento dos servidores?
    ian-souza @ pt 1

• Some of my alliance members suggested clearing my cache as well, there was no difference. I have rebooted my computer and all that jazz, but no effect. And this only effects typing... the rest of the game runs smoothly.
  • ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847
    edited 11.08.2017
    The bug about FL spy reports expiring is happening again :/

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself after a few spy attempts 
    Post edited by ShadowOfEvil (GB1) on

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• The bug about FL spy reports expiring is happening again :/

Maybe your spy just failed?
  • The bug about FL spy reports expiring is happening again :/

Maybe your spy just failed?
    No it defo succeeded,  checked in the inbox. 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    There's bug when sending troops to berimond, it doesn't recognize the limit of the troops in your camp so you have to keep doing the math how many you can send otherwise you get the error NOT ENOUGH SPACE 

is it too much to expect t get one thing as simple as reworked troops transfer interface to work as it's supposed to? i guess not :/

didn't try but if it happens with beris, then it's happening probably with blade

not sure if its a bug or intended but it is annoying that you cant see how many troops you can send upfront..btw I notice Im now getting the odd piece of ordinary armour - I havent got that for ages!
    Shares @ au 1
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 172
    And again, 762:748 this time around.
    Nambala @ au 1
    And now 774-762 again.  Lasted less than a minute.
    Nambala @ au 1
    https://prnt.sc/g6sjc8

Really GGE? These costs are insane!
    I dont want to need a building item to upgrade those.. I dont even have a stonemill (how do you call them), this is crazy... lower them :/
    You don't want to produce the resource you need?  Fair enough.  Loot it then - I get up to 5k ore from a single sam/nomad hit, and 1k plus from rbcs (when selecting for food, my bigger issue).  Since the recent changes, it's really not too hard to gather ore. But saying you don't want to produce a particular res means it should not be required is really your problem, not one of the (many) problems of GGS.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • https://prnt.sc/g6sjc8

Really GGE? These costs are insane!
    I dont want to need a building item to upgrade those.. I dont even have a stonemill (how do you call them), this is crazy... lower them :/
    You don't want to produce the resource you need?  Fair enough.  Loot it then - I get up to 5k ore from a single sam/nomad hit, and 1k plus from rbcs (when selecting for food, my bigger issue).  Since the recent changes, it's really not too hard to gather ore. But saying you don't want to produce a particular res means it should not be required is really your problem, not one of the (many) problems of GGS.
    Hes saying to get 83k stone you need to build a build item 
    edited 12.08.2017
    And another four spy reps have disappeared, 774:762 again, 780:764 and 782:760 twice.

Followed by 762:748, 774:749, and 782:760 again. 
    Post edited by Nambala (AU1) on
    Nambala @ au 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    this is a bug, we all know about it, GGE best look at it soon

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

And it's happening again today, but from the lack of response, there seems little point in continuing to clog up the thread with a bunch of co-ordinates. Point is, it does seem to be some castles more often than others, but it can be any castle.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    There's bug when sending troops to berimond, it doesn't recognize the limit of the troops in your camp so you have to keep doing the math how many you can send otherwise you get the error NOT ENOUGH SPACE 

I didn't post this before, as I figured it wasn't a big deal, and didn't want to give them a reason to mess with Beri again.

But, here is my screen capture of the issue.  (I THINK it is the same that @Nyx (Int1) is referring to)

You can see that I was in the Beri troop transfer screen, NOT in the recruiting screen.  I had tried to send 5 too many troops to my camp, and received the above message.  Added a level 1 tent, and they went through fine. 

It IS a bug, but not one worth messing with if it keeps Beri away for ANY additional amount of time..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I am having trouble with taxes. I cannot obtain taxes- just shows wheels moving about. It must be some sort of a bug. I would appreciate help with this. Thank you. 
  • Tyr (US1)Tyr (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    Food build items have gone from level 7 in all my castles to level 1. Some are still there but alot of them have reverted back to level. I hope you guys fix this Its a lot of sand and stuff to build those.
    Tyr @ usa 1
  • dylan42 (US1)dylan42 (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    Werent we supposed to get a few gems for being top 400 on our server for that server competition thing? never got anything yet i got 49th place

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Getting an error message about a cold wind blowing through and end of the event which also says you only managed to finish first I'm not first so bit confused is this an error and is event about to implode?

Batten @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file