Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August Update - Feature Teaser

124»

Comments

• I wonder whether the promise made in this piece of text has anything to do with the gift peddler?

In the text of the teaser there is mentioned that higher players can now thank people or something like that. So is that the boosting that has been talked about?

If it is true you should clear that up, and another few things. What is meant with 'every type of player'? How unlimited are the resources that the low and mid levels can give and how does that work at all? Also, how does that maxing out works? Lastly I would like to know if it's already known how much (in rubies?, in coins? wood? stone? kingdom resources?) it's going to cost, a package?

I know, many questions, but this text is not the clearest I've seen.

I still don't really understand what has been changed. I opend the gift peddler today and saw that there are still the same packages for the same prices (rubies). So what has been changed then? I know the awnser on the 'every type of player' questions (that it is in fact not every type) and I heard that resources do still cost rubies for the low-levels so that's awnsered too. I know the prices are in rubies, but all of these questions that have been awnsered do make it seem like nothing has changed at all.

So i would like to know if that is the case or not.

@Lucas1999 (NL1) Lol, doesn't seem like a single thing has changed at all. I just look myself. Literally the exact same packages there were before, and even the pricing is the same So my guess is that rather than them lying again, they didn't include that improvement in the last update and it will come along later on (I'd better be right here).

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • I wonder whether the promise made in this piece of text has anything to do with the gift peddler?

In the text of the teaser there is mentioned that higher players can now thank people or something like that. So is that the boosting that has been talked about?

If it is true you should clear that up, and another few things. What is meant with 'every type of player'? How unlimited are the resources that the low and mid levels can give and how does that work at all? Also, how does that maxing out works? Lastly I would like to know if it's already known how much (in rubies?, in coins? wood? stone? kingdom resources?) it's going to cost, a package?

I still don't really understand what has been changed. I opend the gift peddler today and saw that there are still the same packages for the same prices (rubies). So what has been changed then? I know the awnser on the 'every type of player' questions (that it is in fact not every type) and I heard that resources do still cost rubies for the low-levels so that's awnsered too. I know the prices are in rubies, but all of these questions that have been awnsered do make it seem like nothing has changed at all.

@Lucas1999 (NL1) Lol, doesn't seem like a single thing has changed at all. I just look myself. Literally the exact same packages there were before, and even the pricing is the same So my guess is that rather than them lying again, they didn't include that improvement in the last update and it will come along later on (I'd better be right here).

That is also a possibility, but it would be nice if they would mention that, because now we just don't know.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231

I wonder whether the promise made in this piece of text has anything to do with the gift peddler?

Won't notice it unless you're a ruby millionaire that buys large amounts of rubies regularly. Even some of them aren't seeing it. lol
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

I wonder whether the promise made in this piece of text has anything to do with the gift peddler?

You don't buy enough rubies to see it. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Won't notice it unless you're a ruby millionaire that buys large amounts of rubies regularly. Even some of them aren't seeing it. lol

You don't buy enough rubies to see it. 

I understand because you come from another server you might not know me good. I do not buy rubies, and the buildings that require rubies I have in my castle are there mainly thanks to the Wishing Well. I although are interested to see if things change. It seems like nothing has changed to the gift peddler since it still does require rubies, so that's how I look into that stuff.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

edited 09.08.2017

I understand because you come from another server you might not know me good. I do not buy rubies, and the buildings that require rubies I have in my castle are there mainly thanks to the Wishing Well. I although are interested to see if things change. It seems like nothing has changed to the gift peddler since it still does require rubies, so that's how I look into that stuff.
    My point is that the changes to the gift peddler are only noticeable to either those with a very high ruby balance or that buy a lot of rubies, not 100% sure which, but it is definitely one of those. 

They added two new equipment sets and if you happen to be able to see them they're half the cost they were when they were purchased before. That said, it appears the only people that will see them are those that bought them already. Counterintuitive if you ask me. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.

• I understand because you come from another server you might not know me good. I do not buy rubies, and the buildings that require rubies I have in my castle are there mainly thanks to the Wishing Well. I although are interested to see if things change. It seems like nothing has changed to the gift peddler since it still does require rubies, so that's how I look into that stuff.
    My point is that the changes to the gift peddler are only noticeable to either those with a very high ruby balance or that buy a lot of rubies, not 100% sure which, but it is definitely one of those. 

They added two new equipment sets and if you happen to be able to see them they're half the cost they were when they were purchased before. That said, it appears the only people that will see them are those that bought them already. Counterintuitive if you ask me. 

Oh en that's why I didn't noticed that.....

Hello everyone!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Sign In to comment.