Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gems at the Equipment Trader

I just noticed the Gems aren't for sale in the Equipment Trader anymore. Did GGE do away with selling Gems or am I going blind?

Comments

• They appear to have been replaced with the elementalist and eagle sets. Those who do not have the elementalist and eagle sets in the trader probably still show the gems.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    i've still not been offered the equipment, but have lost the gems. i've asked for stuff to be put there, but get nothing reponses on the matter.

shame cos i've been here yrs if u add my two tenure's with my account up and get 0 reward for this elite kit

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Yeah, I'm seeing no Gems but only the Elementalist & Eagle sets. I wonder is these two sets will go on a 50% discount 
  • Yeah, I'm seeing no Gems but only the Elementalist & Eagle sets. I wonder is these two sets will go on a 50% discount 

Who needs a 50% discount? Those are fricking bargains compared to what they used to cost.

• Neoptolemus (US1)Neoptolemus (US1) Posts: 58
    edited 10.08.2017
    Weren't they around 4.2 million each at first. The 2 million cost would have been fine a few weeks ago when FC's were normal. But now since all the FC's are 500ish troops, the Elementalist is not needed if your mostly just an event player.

The 50% flanks is nice, but not needed when you can just hit two flanks, no tools on all FC's now with 1% banners
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    I want that eagle cast now lol
    Too bad they took out loyalty bonuses, aint getting a single penny from me til I see one again

edited 10.08.2017
    Maybe you could not log-in for a year, then comeback with a loyalty bonus. Then you could buy the Eagle :)
  • Weren't they around 4.2 million each at first. The 2 million cost would have been fine a few weeks ago when FC's were normal. But now since all the FC's are 500ish troops, the Elementalist is not needed if your mostly just an event player.

The 50% flanks is nice, but not needed when you can just hit two flanks, no tools on all FC's now with 1% banners

Yes over 4M. You're right the elementalist is not needed if you mostly do events. But this is a war game. The point of events is to give you eq and stuff in order to make you stronger and better at pvp.

• Your right, eventually I would be a PVP player. I do like good ole fashion PVP MC hitting with a gentleman's agreement for training.

A burning MC is not bad at all. 
  • Your right, eventually I would be a PVP player. I do like good ole fashion PVP MC hitting with a gentleman's agreement for training.

A burning MC is not bad at all. 
    You're asking for permission to hit someone from the person you're gonna hit? Oh, hell no. Exciting this conversation immediately before I get corrupted or something.

edited 10.08.2017
    Yeah, just some good ole boys & gals conducting good ole fashion MC to MC hitting
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 10.08.2017
    I am not complaining about it. Those gems were way too expensive. Like who would buy them when you can more easily get them for a much cheaper price to upgrade from six gems? I prefer that over spending a much more expensive price of rubies to get level 8 or 9 gems. It seemed like a rip off to buy them from the equipment trader, but it only costs 25k rubies for example to get a level 9 from six level 8 gems from the smithy which is fairly easy to get if you are a ruby buyer and at that price no need for discounts either. It was however much more expensive from the equipment trader to get level 8 or 9 gems. It costed like over 100,000 rubies for example to even get one level 9 gem from the equipment trader. Not to mention that with top 20 and even top 50 from Nomads and Samurais rewarding level 8 gems it is much easier now than it has ever been before to get these level 8 gems which would therefore make it easier to get level 9 gems for a cheaper price as well instead of having to pay over 100,000 rubies to get even just one level 9 gem.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Maybe you could not log-in for a year, then comeback with a loyalty bonus. Then you could buy the Eagle :)
    I could farm the rubies need and win them off the wheel in half the time if I wanted to real bad

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    i've still not been offered the equipment, but have lost the gems. i've asked for stuff to be put there, but get nothing reponses on the matter.

shame cos i've been here yrs if u add my two tenure's with my account up and get 0 reward for this elite kit
    On the acccount where I can see only executioner&highlander and the respective casts I can't see gems either

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • They appear to have been replaced with the elementalist and eagle sets. Those who do not have the elementalist and eagle sets in the trader probably still show the gems.

Nope

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 10.08.2017
    Weren't they around 4.2 million each at first. The 2 million cost would have been fine a few weeks ago when FC's were normal. But now since all the FC's are 500ish troops, the Elementalist is not needed if your mostly just an event player.

Yes over 4M. You're right the elementalist is not needed if you mostly do events. But this is a war game. The point of events is to give you eq and stuff in order to make you stronger and better at pvp.
    Elementalist is not needed if you do events. 

Not because you do events, but because you do events. Right? 

You see, Invader, Crow, even Samurai comms are all effective. Should you really spend 2 - 4 million rubies for a commander that's only slightly better than an Invader? 

Should you spend a million rubies on a highlander when you have to renew the look every 2 weeks? 

Seriously, if you do events you don't need to buy Elementalist because you already have good enough commanders. Unless you're going to buy 21 Elementalists, I guess. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

You see, Invader, Crow, even Samurai comms are all effective. Should you really spend 2 - 4 million rubies for a commander that's only slightly better than an Invader? 

Should you spend a million rubies on a highlander when you have to renew the look every 2 weeks? 

Seriously, if you do events you don't need to buy Elementalist because you already have good enough commanders. Unless you're going to buy 21 Elementalists, I guess. 
    I think there are 90 day offers for those look items as well , I only had 90 day look item offers for executioner and the cast version so far though

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 10.08.2017

I never told him he needed to buy it for pvp either ;) elementalist isn't that great a comm anyway imo... cause you can hold the flank against it fine and then you just have the cy battle with 100% cy... so the fl or bc comm is better there b/c if tool right only one flank (unless they flip hall) and you have more cy bonus then.

Edit: Well dang, I forgot I wasn't gonna comment on this thread anymore lol

• I'll buy an Elementalist if it goes on sale "Big Time" and I receive a great ruby offer 
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I'll buy an Elementalist if it goes on sale "Big Time" and I receive a great ruby offer 
    I'll take it if they give it away, or award it in an event. No use to buy Elementalist when you have 21 good comms. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file