Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Empire Family Q&A Video session - July/August 2017

Hey everyone,

We have just published the Q&A video for the most recent months, including all the questions we collected and you voted for on the forums, you can view it below, let us know what you think of it!

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• i was wondering what happened to the video

• Interesting to see this new form of getting in touch with the community.

I have one thing though that you better change. Maybe it's better to let GGE officials speak to the camera instead of to a CM. He/she is anwsering OUR questions, not the questions of the CM. I would suggest doing it like the way newsprogramms work. The reporter (or CM in this case) is behind the camera with a microphone to the person that he/she got an interview with. The CM asks the question and the GGE officials anwser them. This way makes sure the sound is also better recorded, because it's going directly to the camera.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    For me, this video is "a false" thing, idk. My opinion
    The good thing is they work on changing the legendary level's on events. Hope to see a good 
    Hope 2018 will be a new and refresh year to this game, hope all the good old event's will come back. And new ones too.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Same BS we been hearing just a new format to feed it to us.  Should have spent the time and effort they used to produce this video working on the bugs and technical problems.  They keep throwing up the new event Kahns Revenge, like they have accomplished a great feat, we have seen it in the game one time. LOL  Was hoping they were going to get it together and give us a game worth sticking around to play, but it does not look like that is going to happen.  :(
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834

I give them marks for the effort.

Not much meat on the responses, but about what should be expected.

My question for the next one would be:  When are we getting off of Flash?

+1 for that question
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• I give them marks for the effort.

Not much meat on the responses, but about what should be expected.

My question for the next one would be:  When are we getting off of Flash?

+1

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    GGE has move to the dark side . there answers were complete [email protected]

in fact I felt unsecure with there answers , and it was so easy to say we may have new events , but as it was said I read between the lines, but it wont last because of bugs

More Storage
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    1-  you say you guys wana make glory hard to get   so this is onley work for non ruby buyers ?  or what   cuse the way i see  last  3 event i didnt attack for glory  csue  i never get  good target even when i hit 100s  so if this gose only gose for  leatel ones ? she say it is importent how come some get  15m glory  or more  if they dont get alot  of good castels ???  

2-  why now transfering troops  so much deficalt spiacly when u wana send  to beri or  bladcost or so  last update make is so worse case cuse now  i have to sit waest time  to calculate  how many troops i have  and how many i can send  there  when last  one was only  let u send what u can hold in thoses  event kingdomes    

3- i know that u guys only  take feedbacks  who is say u guys doing good work even when u guys not doing that   so  idk why thoses say it  and u guys  ignor all other  feedbacks wich say whats wrong or so 

4-   cann i know why   ruby offers become  so  bad  that make u  wana leave game    cuse  some have limted income and steall wana spend  few on this game but u guys  wana force them spend  alot more  becuse of ur stuped offers and all the ruby whaels get  offers like crazy  strange :-) '

5-  why the hell  for some  15k ruby  cost 10 USD    and for some  it cost  onley 2 USD  OR  4 USD   isnt this  too much unfaernese

6-   i got more to  say but i know u guys ignor this as well so i dont waest time for doing that  and i wish i get anser  on this topics  wich iam  sure  no one from gge will do anser 

regards
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    Question, Foreign Invasion/Bloodcrows castle numbers ....

1.  There is potential frustration for some player – not for some players but for many.  Are you saying that you want frustrated players to play this game.

2.  The behavior is intended. Do you mean that you find a 7k castle every 6 months is normal. So, I attack between 80 to    100 castles every event, there will be 12 events (foreign and bloodcrow) in 6 months. Thus between 960 to 1200 castles in 6 months to find only 1 – 7k castle, is this intended? I play this game to enjoy my free time not to be annoyed knowing that the same players find the good targets.

3.  You said that the castles we find are replica of original castles, if this is true and we find about 90% of these castles which have less than 500 defenders or with only attackers, this game is not reaching its goals. Level 70 players should have at least 2 or 3k defenders at there main castle. If this is not the case these accounts are dead accounts and we are getting a replica of a dead account.

• I suspect that the fancy animations, editings and the backgrounds as well as the scripts is what made this video take so long to make? I'd appreciate more of these videos with better answers rather than the fancy stuff, i am only interested and watching for the questions and answers, not to look at some fancy video editing. 
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Question, Foreign Invasion/Bloodcrows castle numbers ....

1.  There is potential frustration for some player – not for some players but for many.  Are you saying that you want frustrated players to play this game.

2.  The behavior is intended. Do you mean that you find a 7k castle every 6 months is normal. So, I attack between 80 to    100 castles every event, there will be 12 events (foreign and bloodcrow) in 6 months. Thus between 960 to 1200 castles in 6 months to find only 1 – 7k castle, is this intended? I play this game to enjoy my free time not to be annoyed knowing that the same players find the good targets.

3.  You said that the castles we find are replica of original castles, if this is true and we find about 90% of these castles which have less than 500 defenders or with only attackers, this game is not reaching its goals. Level 70 players should have at least 2 or 3k defenders at there main castle. If this is not the case these accounts are dead accounts and we are getting a replica of a dead account.

you are not a full time  ruby buyer so u dont get good targets alot  live with it  ;-)  this is what they wana anser but they wount so they  dont anser and ignor :-)
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    If they are going to make a video like this, they might as well do it right. This video was very unprofessional for a major company. Video production aside, answers were vague and unsatisfying.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • houlini (US1)houlini (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Commenting further, Christian Wawrzinek  reflects on how gratifying it is to see Goodgame Studios return to constant profitability. “Before the reorganization, we focused our efforts heavily on creating new games in new genres while neglecting the needs of our loyal audience who are playing our current titles. Following the strategic realignment, two of our blockbusters ‘Goodgame Empire’ and ‘Big Farm’ have our full attention and have also been switched to a more user-centered development approach since the beginning of the year.”

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    ggs's claim of focusing half of their "full attention" to gge SUCKS!!!!  More than a month before a response from customer service team.  After repeated requests for a response, I got a sorry - but here is where you probably went wrong.  Screenshots I sent and my typed explanation of the problem clearly showed that was where the game went wrong.  ggs's "full attention" doesn't include acknowledging service tickets, reading them, and CERTAINLY not researching them! How 'user-centered' do you think their approach has been considering the changes in the armor/gem strengths, deletion of the lucky pennies, etc...

Cutting operational costs and reducing player benefits in order to increase purchases in the short term is seemingly an effort to entice a buyer to get them out of their mismanagement nightmare.  I can't imagine it is truly an effort to satisfy existing players.  I, sure as hell am not satisfied!!

Ruby buyers beware!  We can only hope the next company is better, but some buy a dying duck to close it and take the write-off.  

houlini @ usa 1
  • How is it difficult to move decorations?

Yes, you are right.

GGE, why is it hard to move decos to other castles???

With these new updates like the Top 20 decorations for nomads and samurais, the active alliances are getting lots of new and very good decos and can't remove the old ones which are not as good as these and cannot be sold.  This is why we want to move them to other castles.

If GGE can let us move decos to OPs or in other kingdoms maybe players would change their minds to leave the game and search for better ones.

I hope that we will soon can move decos to other castles.

Thanks,
    MURUGANFighter
Sign In to comment.