Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch: Questions and Answers

Comments

• how is ggs planning on fixing this

• Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    I am having the same issue as ShadowofEvil regarding spy reports.  It happens to me many times a day throughout Bloodcrow and Foreign events, that one or many spy reports will suddenly be "no longer up to date", sometimes before the spy has even managed to make it home.  Sometimes the report disappears while I'm on my way to the castle and sometimes when I am trying to decide which castles to hit.  Often, though not always, before I've even opened the report.  It isn't limited to a particular castle, it can happen to any of them.

I first reported the problem to GGS in May 2017 and was assured by support that they were aware of the issue and were "investigating".  That is the response I have had from support several times now.  It's now August, some 3 months and several updates/bug fixes later, but still no news on this bug, which doesn't appear to affect all players, though I know I'm not the only one in my alliance.  It's intensely frustrating, especially when the alliance boosts glory for one hour, and I have to waste a significant portion of that hour on respying all the castles I spied in advance of glory hour to work out which ones are worth hitting.

Nambala @ au 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    fix this  game wtf ?      http://prntscr.com/g4yxdv
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • fix this  game wtf ?      http://prntscr.com/g4yxdv
    When zero spies still have a 95% chance to get caught ;)

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 679

I would like to know if invasion of berimond (green kingdom) and capital event will ever come into play ... along with the "herald of alliances" :):D 

• I would like to know if invasion of berimond (green kingdom) and capital event will ever come into play ... along with the "herald of alliances" :):D 
    https://prnt.sc/g54al0
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/338208/nations-cup-discussion-thread/p2
    ^thread where this comment was made
  • Five finger loot not working.

Sami loot stayed at around 9k each and 1-2k ore
  • "is this referring to the bloodcrow castles?"

yes
    Hi Shares, 

I had a discussion with the Balancing department and there have been no changes regarding the BC castles on this side, has this happened a lot or just with this one castle? Regardless I will take a look on our testing environment as soon as I can. 

- RB

@ShadowOfEvil (GB1) @Nambala (AU1)

I have bugged this issue and altered it since Namabala's contribution to the issue will give you an update tomorrow on it once someone has taken a look, if it happens to you again at all when the event is running could you please send me the co-ordinates of the castle is it happening to as the more confirmed castles we have the more efficient we can be at finding the cause. Thanks a bunch guys!

- RB
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • @max12 (INT1)

In response to your question about 5-piece equipment sets; I cannot say whether there will be any more or not in the future because I don't know but I can say that upcoming events will mostly have 9-piece sets yes.
    And also, it looks like you chose to focus on wood in that battle report therefore you can expect a lot less of the other resources in exchange for considerably more wood.Willy Tell (US1) said:
    fix this  game wtf ?      http://prntscr.com/g4yxdv
    You have no available spies so no, you cannot succeed.

I would like to know if invasion of berimond (green kingdom) and capital event will ever come into play ... along with the "herald of alliances" :):D 
    Not sure about the current plan for Berimond in the Green Kingdom at this moment but will update you once I do. As for the Royal Capital, it is planned to be fixed later in the year should there be no surprises that would change this plan.

- RB
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • Five finger loot not working.

Sami loot stayed at around 9k each and 1-2k ore
    Thanks David,

Will check this issue now and get back to you when I have some information for you If it is still not working grab some screenshots for me if thats okay; preferably of your five finger loot bonus and of the battle report and espionage.

- RB
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    whilst I do appreciate the effort to help me my castles in the event remained mainly sub 500 & an alliance member said its probably because int1 castles are rubbish..I got one of 2 5k, a couple of events ago I got a couple 8k ones...a big difference.

Many people have commented on this and I agree its ok if its the same for all generally BUT when castles are so bad it becomes frustrating..
    Shares @ au 1
  • whilst I do appreciate the effort to help me my castles in the event remained mainly sub 500 & an alliance member said its probably because int1 castles are rubbish..I got one of 2 5k, a couple of events ago I got a couple 8k ones...a big difference.

Many people have commented on this and I agree its ok if its the same for all generally BUT when castles are so bad it becomes frustrating..
    yeah I can see this as a frustration point, if it becomes a big pain point among all communities it will likely be addressed as something that we need to discuss and possibly change in the future.

- RB
  • Rainbow Brite said:

Thanks David,

Will check this issue now and get back to you when I have some information for you If it is still not working grab some screenshots for me if thats okay; preferably of your five finger loot bonus and of the battle report and espionage.

- RB
    Working better now but still i see everyone else get 20k each with less troops.

• max12 (INT1)max12 (INT1) Posts: 44
    edited 08.08.2017

same thing here the loot bonus won't work

Post edited by max12 (INT1) on

• @champdavid (US1) @max12 (INT1)

The issue was already bugged and should be fixed on live servers now.

- RB
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    http://prntscr.com/g695k3

This offer ie for the look item for the highlander comm is never available, if you buy it once then you can never buy it again, its "sold out" forever.

The rest of the offers do as it says on the offer ie next time the trader is around it resets and you can buy it again.  

Have you done this on purpose?  If so why sell a commander that has a unique look item, that is impossible to get?  It's costing you money in  potential lost sales, AND its decieving the customer over what he can expect when he buys the commander, lets be honest, in todays game the commander is not all that special, the only way to enhance it a little is with the unique look item which although is damn expensive does give the comm a bit of a boost.  If you cant boost this comm, then there are lots of the free commanders that are better.  So people that bought it should at least have the option of boosting the comm with a look item that it was promised would be available if they so wish to do so.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • My chat system has been acting strange lately... when I type letters it takes a few seconds for them to show up in the text box, and then posting takes a few more. It becomes a long ordeal to post something in chat. Idk if this is a problem with my game or my computer... but everything else within the game and my computer seems to be working fine.
  • Hi Philit I looked into this yesterday, I couldn't reproduce the issue but a similar issue is noted and currently in the development stages of finding a fix, I will update you when I get some new information. But no it is not an intended action for you not to be able to buy is when the event begins again and I apologize that this has happened. I hope we can fix is soon!

- RB

My chat system has been acting strange lately... when I type letters it takes a few seconds for them to show up in the text box, and then posting takes a few more. It becomes a long ordeal to post something in chat. Idk if this is a problem with my game or my computer... but everything else within the game and my computer seems to be working fine.
    Hi Cococole, 
    I do remember this being an issue in the past for people at it was two different solutions in the end. For some people it was a performance/lag in the game which we fixed, for others it was their browser causing some back-lag. 

Please try clearing your browsers history of cache and cookies and hopefully that will speed it up a bit. If it is still lagging after that, do come back to me and we can try and investigate a bit deeper into the issue.

- RB
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 10.08.2017
    As requested, I just had a spy report disappear on castle at 780-764.  It was 14 minutes old when I went to look at it and discovered it was no longer up to date.  And another at 774-762. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • https://prnt.sc/g6sjc8

Really GGE? These costs are insane!
    I dont want to need a building item to upgrade those.. I dont even have a stonemill (how do you call them), this is crazy... lower them :/
    Getting bored of the game...
    4 months ago since a 7k+ bc/fc

Still waiting till GGE give us more 1h and 30m skips.
Sign In to comment.