Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Month long event

anyone else get a message saying the event has ended and not get the reward they should of got?   kinda got F**KED on the last gem

Once a 500k+ Might Points player

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

I like to poke people in the eye with my d*ck and run away

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    Nope I didn't

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    anyone else get a message saying the event has ended and not get the reward they should of got?   kinda got F**KED on the last gem
    Can't say I did. 

Is the tent still there? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • anyone else get a message saying the event has ended and not get the reward they should of got?   kinda got F**KED on the last gem
    Can't say I did. 

Is the tent still there? 

sure is. just didn't get the gem

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Can't say I did. 

Is the tent still there? 

sure is. just didn't get the gem
    Well, you shouldn't have got the gem yet. So, that makes sense. The event still has days left. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • why wouldn't I get the gem its the last reward on page 19

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

• why wouldn't I get the gem its the last reward on page 19
    Cuz you actually need to get the points for the gem. You don't get the gem until you have X amount of points. I would say contact support, but you're likely to never get a reply. 
  • ive already past the amount of points needed to get it and ive been able to get rewards past it. I just never got the gem. when I should of got it a message popped up saying the event was over

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

• Contact support if you haven't already
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • ive already past the amount of points needed to get it and ive been able to get rewards past it. I just never got the gem. when I should of got it a message popped up saying the event was over
    This has happened before (but you are the first this round.) I got the message about it ending. The difference is I did get the gem. Just add it to the bug list. Again.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file