Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ignoring a player

How do I stop ignoring a player in my messages? I have tried to click cancel ignore many times but I only get sent to the overview of that player.

Thanks,
angelina2601 @ en 1

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    How do I stop ignoring a player in my messages? I have tried to click cancel ignore many times but I only get sent to the overview of that player.

Thanks,
    It used to work, I guess that is a bug... 

@Manta Birostris

• lol too funny! I took a couple people off mine a few weeks ago (accts in ruins) but it is indeed busted now. 
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    happens to me too

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    they know about this so why haven't they done anything?

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• they know about this so why haven't they done anything?
    It's GGE. All they care about is the size of their bank account.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!

Or maybe because they just announced that this bug will be fixed in the upcoming update? Oh.. what a surprise!
  • Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 01.08.2017
    Hello all! Thanks for tagging me @SteelSlayer (US1)!

As mentioned by a few players already, this is a known bug and one which we have now resolved. The fix should be implemented with the next update and you can take a look at the other fixes and features which will be upcoming here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/338317/august-update-02-08-2017

Let me know if there's anything else! 

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”

Or maybe because they just announced that this bug will be fixed in the upcoming update? Oh.. what a surprise!
    No fears. it will come back. Bugs always return here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file