Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Khan missing in action

Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
edited 29.07.2017 in General Discussion

So is Khan samurai only?  Seems to me it should be nomads. Samurai is Japanese and Japanese had shoguns not Khans.

Nomads had Khans.  Or is the Khan not being there a bug?

Trivia: a little known fact in history is that Genghis Khan was a cat.

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    The Khan camp isn't there because it was removed to fix bugs. Sounds like it should be back by next nomads.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    For God's sake people, read the announcements before posting questions like this.  It's right there on the board.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• so that only i call this game as GGBE
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
    so that only i call this game as GGBE
    So you'd rather have them keep a potentially unfair event in the game, rather than fixing it?  Smart.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655

So is Khan samurai only?  Seems to me it should be nomads. Samurai is Japanese and Japanese had shoguns not Khans.

Nomads had Khans.  Or is the Khan not being there a bug?

Trivia: a little known fact in history is that Genghis Khan was a cat.

そうですね。GGEはちょっと変な会社員だと思います。アア,たぶん間違えた、ちょっとじゃねよ!ハハハ
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
    hge (US1) said:
    So you'd rather have them keep a potentially unfair event in the game, rather than fixing it?  Smart.
    All events are p2w events now.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Another Genghis Khan fact:
    1 in 200 people are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. 

Talk about getting around. 
    Lord septimus @us1
    Another Genghis Khan fact:
    1 in 200 people are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. 

Talk about getting around. 
    hahaha!

No.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    GGE...yeah Good Glitch Empire did it again.

Can't fix old bugs but they sure can come out with new ones...
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
    hge (US1) said:
    All events are p2w events now.
    No.... they aren't. I am a non ruby buyer and I was in the top 5 players of this nomad event until Saturday, when I quit trying. (I was only trying to finish the seasonal). If I had prepared for a bit and saved up mants and good ranged troops, I could have won the event.  Maybe for people like you they are p2w though.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Closing thread for not reading announcements
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.