Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Way To Hit Nomads/Samurai?

Well I was wondering which was the most efficient way of hitting these camps? What I mostly do is, I just hit the center and the weakest flank( But mostly I cant figure which would be The weakest, So...HELP ) and I put tools accordingly. I know that when hitting these camps we need Good CY, Ranged Power, wall and gate bonus. 

Comments

• Get all your camps to max level and look for one which has a flank with not much melee troops+ 169% ranged bonus or less. Then just hit that flank+ centre, remember to have at least one flank gem on your comm too 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• ShadowOfEvil (GB1) said:
    Get all your camps to max level and look for one which has a flank with not much melee troops+ 169% ranged bonus or less. Then just hit that flank+ centre, remember to have at least one flank gem on your comm too 
    Hmmm Thanks will keep that in mind :)
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    @DJReckD (IN1) do what ShadowOfEvil said, but make a preset for that camp so that it's faster to hit. The setups don't change after you hit level 90, so you can just fill in the preset without spying. That way you can send like 9 attacks at a time (if you have 9 good commanders). Use skip time to skip the cool down in between each attack.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    get camps to lvl90,, then hit two flanks that have no more than 169 ranged (1 bodkin arrow).

this way u use no more than 34 wooden mantlets on a flank, allowing max space for wall and gate, if u get a lotus npc commander, you use 1 ram and 1 ladder after teching to 10.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

another tip, get a 90ranged 70 loot commander not only useful for nomads but alot of maxed towers can get 40k food in a hit half a storage so saves time if you are in a rush
    could you chuck us the equipment you have to make this combo plz

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    my comm is a 90 ranged 40 loot nowhere near as good as the ones i have seen, its something you got to make from legendary pieces just gotta loot the right pieces
    This one's a work in progress

• Don't take all flanks. Take front and the flank with least ranged protection.

1st wave on the front and the flank you take should be ranged units with ranged reduction, wall reduction and gate reduction. Then on 2nd wave put melee units on the front and the flank you took.

Don't use chests UNTIL the camp is maxed. Camps are maxed depending on your level.
    For 70s, camps are maxed at level 90.

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
      I take a few extra losses and use a loot hero and loot gems 70% on the equipment,11500 on the hero and another 40k from the gems. Remember several other factors go into looting such as research, hall bonuses, VIP level and the 70% loot bonuses you can get from Bermondi. That being said the new Lotus commander is a better option ane should let you pull in 100k or more loot per hit with less losses and no need for ladders or rams.

ken.n @ usa 1
      I take a few extra losses and use a loot hero and loot gems 70% on the equipment,11500 on the hero and another 40k from the gems. Remember several other factors go into looting such as research, hall bonuses, VIP level and the 70% loot bonuses you can get from Bermondi. That being said the new Lotus commander is a better option ane should let you pull in 100k or more loot per hit with less losses and no need for ladders or rams.

Damn shat  on mine

OxO (AU1) said:
    my comm is a 90 ranged 40 loot nowhere near as good as the ones i have seen, its something you got to make from legendary pieces just gotta loot the right pieces
    This one's a work in progress

i wouldnt call that a work in progress its pretty damn good especially the hero cy bonus and wall bonus 
    Hero is a godsend I'll agree

the hero id a massive influence as it can carry big time bonuses.

what legendary sets are they?

for e.g. you get the bowman, marauder sets...i will look out for them then.

• Send timed interval attacks 2 minutes apart, using time skips to cool down the max'd camp.

• Use troops and tools.

-John
    Use troops and tools.

-John

handy if u accumulate a good gate and wall comm with high ranged. thats why the last LTE commander was a beast.

you use minimal wall and gate tools so u can go up to 34 wooden mantlets if they use 1 karimata arrow on their walls then

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    I think best way to hit nomads or samurai camps is to download a bot to hit them for you.
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Well I was wondering which was the most efficient way of hitting these camps? What I mostly do is, I just hit the center and the weakest flank( But mostly I cant figure which would be The weakest, So...HELP ) and I put tools accordingly. I know that when hitting these camps we need Good CY, Ranged Power, wall and gate bonus. 
    Most of the time center and worst flank will be ideal, but there are those few targets where you would hit both flanks. It really depends on the target, tools used and troops used. I've even had camps where just hitting gate was ideal, 24 mants on gate with all range and both flanks being high melee, resulted in a high flank vs high melee courtyard battle. If I remember correctly, that was my lowest losses at a mere 9 troops per hit. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file