Something is draining my Rubies. A bug? No response from Goodgame.

I bought a bunch of rubies up front, when I started the game, due to a +300% offer.

Slowly, every day, my ruby total is shrinking.  I thought there might be a chance that I was unknowingly and consistently clicking some offer that costs rubies, so I've watched my clicking habits VERY CAREFULLY the last few days and my rubies are still draining.

Is there a known bug that can drain rubies?  Is there a sort of account history where you can see what you've purchased with rubies?  Is there something I could have accidentally clicked that would cause a daily drain of these rubies?

I believe my total loss due to this drain is at more than 20,000 rubies and still growing every day.  Goodgame has still not responded to this support question placed 3 days ago, or a previous unrelated question placed a week ago.

I feel like I'm being robbed.  I'd like it to stop.  I'd like a response from Goodgame.  Can anyone explain this to me?

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,900
    There is no ruby purchase history
    My guess is you use rubies to make your attacks go faster every time , that can end up costing lots of rubies without you realizing it,

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    Sounds like what @Herveus (AU1) has said along with quick transfers between realms and many other "small purchases" that we can make all the time without realising how much it costs. I know I do it all the time, sometimes I wake up the next day and wonder what I've done with all my feathers also...
  • you can message support ingame and ask them to confirm the correct ruby balance and also ask for the past ruby purchases. They have answered my questions within 72 hours when I asked about loss of rubies (turns out i hit a wrong button).
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I bought a bunch of rubies up front, when I started the game, due to a +300% offer.

Slowly, every day, my ruby total is shrinking.  I thought there might be a chance that I was unknowingly and consistently clicking some offer that costs rubies, so I've watched my clicking habits VERY CAREFULLY the last few days and my rubies are still draining.

Is there a known bug that can drain rubies?  Is there a sort of account history where you can see what you've purchased with rubies?  Is there something I could have accidentally clicked that would cause a daily drain of these rubies?

I believe my total loss due to this drain is at more than 20,000 rubies and still growing every day.  Goodgame has still not responded to this support question placed 3 days ago, or a previous unrelated question placed a week ago.

I feel like I'm being robbed.  I'd like it to stop.  I'd like a response from Goodgame.  Can anyone explain this to me?
    How long have you been playing? Might be a bug, but it might also be you using rubies and not knowing it, 6 rubies to speed up an rb hit few hundred to speed up a pvp hit, who knows maybe it's a bug but it might be you just spending and not knowing, I suggest checking your ruby stash right now, then keeping watch for each thing you do, might help clear up for you whether its a bug or player mistake. 
  • There is no ruby purchase history
    My guess is you use rubies to make your attacks go faster every time , that can end up costing lots of rubies without you realizing it,
    I'm very careful with my clicks.  If I'm spending the rubies I'm sure it's not from making my attacks go faster.  I'm very careful to only use the coin-speed option (furthest to the left).

There would have to be something where the ruby cost is not obvious, like not next to where you click.  I'm at a point where every time I choose ANYTHING, I read the whole page, looking for something I'm missing.  Yet the rubies keep draining.

I feel like I remember reading that there was a ruby-drain glitch associated with the wishing well, but I can't find it anymore.
  • you can message support ingame and ask them to confirm the correct ruby balance and also ask for the past ruby purchases. They have answered my questions within 72 hours when I asked about loss of rubies (turns out i hit a wrong button).

Are you referring to some way to contact support other than here:  https://support.goodgamestudios.com/  ?
    This is the method I used, which I refer to in my original post.

• I bought a bunch of rubies up front, when I started the game, due to a +300% offer.

How long have you been playing? Might be a bug, but it might also be you using rubies and not knowing it, 6 rubies to speed up an rb hit few hundred to speed up a pvp hit, who knows maybe it's a bug but it might be you just spending and not knowing, I suggest checking your ruby stash right now, then keeping watch for each thing you do, might help clear up for you whether its a bug or player mistake. 
    I've been playing for around 10 days.  The things you suggest doing are the things I say that I've been doing in my original post.  I'm watching every click carefully.  EVERY click.

Are you referring to some way to contact support other than here:  https://support.goodgamestudios.com/  ?

yes thats whats i'm talking about. what did you file the request under?

yes thats whats i'm talking about. what did you file the request under?

I believe I used "In-game Loss".
  • okay, my advice would be to send in a new one on monday
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    Dont play for a day, see if your rubies change
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    May be someone is in/ has acces to your account.
    Change the password, and e-mail.
    Connect with your id facebook in it.
    Check if he / hacker/ conncted to your account with his fb profile.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• So, an update:

I logged out today and didn't log in for most of the day.  When I logged out I had 52,296 Rubies.  When I logged back in around 8 hours later I had 50,856 Rubies.  My rubies are draining even when I'm offline.

I have never received any response from GoodGame Studios.  I sent a question about a different topic a week before this topic, and I never received a response to either the older or the newer request for support.  As anyone can see, they also don't read the forums and have not responded here.

To anyone like me, who reads forum threads before committing to a game (either time or money), take this as a warning.  I would not commit your time or money to this game.  As you can see, the PEOPLE here, the players, are very nice, and responded very quickly to my original request for help.  The COMPANY, "Goodgame", is either having a very bad couple of weeks, or they are just utter crap.  I feel robbed.  Find another game to play.
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    So, an update:

I logged out today and didn't log in for most of the day.  When I logged out I had 52,296 Rubies.  When I logged back in around 8 hours later I had 50,856 Rubies.  My rubies are draining even when I'm offline.

I have never received any response from GoodGame Studios.  I sent a question about a different topic a week before this topic, and I never received a response to either the older or the newer request for support.  As anyone can see, they also don't read the forums and have not responded here.

To anyone like me, who reads forum threads before committing to a game (either time or money), take this as a warning.  I would not commit your time or money to this game.  As you can see, the PEOPLE here, the players, are very nice, and responded very quickly to my original request for help.  The COMPANY, "Goodgame", is either having a very bad couple of weeks, or they are just utter crap.  I feel robbed.  Find another game to play.
    Are you running a bot that is putting your ruby soldiers through the hospital?  That's the only thing I can think of.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Are you running a bot that is putting your ruby soldiers through the hospital?  That's the only thing I can think of.
    Nope, no bots for anything.  When I log out, nothing is happening as far as I know.

Thanks for your fast response.  =)
  • Try recording every time you start playing and stop recording when you log out and done, do it for a couple days. This could be a proof you could submit to show that rubies are somehow disappearing even though you are not using them for anything or maybe someone could spot something. 
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Are you running a bot that is putting your ruby soldiers through the hospital?  That's the only thing I can think of.
    Nope, no bots for anything.  When I log out, nothing is happening as far as I know.

Thanks for your fast response.  =)
    Then I haven't got a clue. It's possible it's just some crazy bug, especially if you're being careful about accidental clicks. Support is either very busy or down to just a few people, they haven't answered my past 2 emails to them or addressed them in any way. But good luck!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.