Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hashtags and Emojis

Hey GGE we really need some emojis and hashtags!!! The chats aren't the same without them and we have no way to express our feelings.  
 :(  If we're having a laugh at someone's joke or somethin we have no way of telling them and seriously #weneedemojisandhashtags.
Please give us emojis and make the game fun again.

Thx,
 ge0rgiagem

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Which is why many alliances have chat rooms outside of gge

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Yes exactlty Herveus
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

yep herv

everyone uses these and it works fine...I like them

: )

: (

: P

XD

: D

; )

-_-

etc.....they work fine, I think emojis would ruin the fell of the chat a bit

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • yep herv

everyone uses these and it works fine...I like them

: )

: (

: P

XD

: D

; )

-_-

etc.....they work fine, I think emojis would ruin the fell of the chat a bit

Agreed on this and secondly why would we need #hastags. Where would they lead me?

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Out of all the things that we need this really isn't one of them. If you want emojis then set up a Skype or Discord room for your alliance.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Out of all the things that we need this really isn't one of them. If you want emojis then set up a Skype or Discord room for your alliance.
    not every alliance member have skype to contact
    for example in mine present alliance someone are not interested to use skype also and we can communicate with them only in game, so in game chat if we have emojis and hashtags then it will be more fun
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Out of all the things that we need this really isn't one of them. If you want emojis then set up a Skype or Discord room for your alliance.
    for example in mine present alliance someone are not interested to use skype also and we can communicate with them only in game, so in game chat if we have emojis and hashtags then it will be more fun
    we have people who's pc's are so old they do not even have a soundcard and winXP lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I'm not saying it has to be Skype or Discord but those would be my top suggestions. Even if you are just communicating with alliance chat, there are many ways to express yourself without emojis. Shadow listed a few and there are definitely more.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Out of all the things that we need this really isn't one of them. If you want emojis then set up a Skype or Discord room for your alliance.
    I'm not saying it has to be Skype or Discord but those would be my top suggestions. Even if you are just communicating with alliance chat, there are many ways to express yourself without emojis. Shadow listed a few and there are definitely more.
    some people doesn't even know :):(:D XD like this symbols and when we type this on chat some are thinking we are hurting them. so it is good to have emojis, so everyone can easily understand whats our expression is
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Personally I think having clickable links in the chat would be a lot nicer. A lot of times someone would post a screen shot or a link to a song and if the chats really rolling it will keep moving up and be a pain in the ass to copy and paste it. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Personally I think having clickable links in the chat would be a lot nicer. A lot of times someone would post a screen shot or a link to a song and if the chats really rolling it will keep moving up and be a pain in the ass to copy and paste it. 

not a bad idea, i also face this type of problems some times
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1

• some people doesn't even know :):(:D XD like this symbols and when we type this on chat some are thinking we are hurting them. so it is good to have emojis, so everyone can easily understand whats our expression is
    we really do need them
  • @hge (US1) maybe some people actual like that fluff
  • Hashtags are why we can't have nice things.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.