Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

VS Countdown - Count up

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,040
    WoW , do you also identify as Apache attack helicopter now?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    WoW , do you also identify as Apache attack helicopter now?

yes....yes I do....ive been going down for a while now....so have u :D

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    505 now I am going higher but backwards

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    505 now I am going higher but backwards

that made no sense

Made by me using word
    503 you just don't understand +-

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    504 in counting :D 
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    502...for once this is going to be going below 500 ayyy....lets get it to the negatives :D

Made by me using word
    501 lol

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    500 !!!! ayyy...were back to the start

Made by me using word

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Made by me using word

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • the guys have their work cut out and it's all thanks to you

497 np

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) US1 Posts: 4,507
    496... ;)      Related image 
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • tfw u c a guy posting on the girls' side

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
Sign In to comment.