Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    is account sharing allowed? my friend's laptop is broke so gave me his PW to look after his account; just wanted to know if it was allowed
    No its against ToS
    @pyromanica (GB1)

well bugger

if your friend laptop is broken down, he can actually play from his phone, using an app called puffin

download the app on Apple or android devices and you can play the computer version from there....something to remember make sure you look down the bottem to see which server it is on and make sure you select the right one

also just a heads up....it is extremely slow and laggy....it is not very fun to play from at all....none the less it works!!! so let your friend know this and he can check up on his account from there.....if you have any further questions about it....shoot me a message on forums, and ill explain in more depth

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    I've got a real noob question... (But please don't laugh!)

How do you make a signature?

firstly click on your name, up the top right of your forum screen

then click on the little person looking thing and a tap will pop up saying edit profile....click on it

it will take you to a page that has your username and email....to the right of that there will be a list of setting you can chance....they are all under the search menu.....it is the one right at the bottem, just above "My badges"  click on it "signature settings" and there will be a place to design your signature...once your done press save or else it wont apply

Made by me using word
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    Will the alliance city event ever come back? I was saving up all my coins/token/thingys and never got to use any of them.

thanks
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 19.07.2017
    Will the alliance city event ever come back? I was saving up all my coins/token/thingys and never got to use any of them.

thanks
    smalls
    It's supposed to come back sometime next year, but knowing GGE it will be longer.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • is account sharing allowed? my friend's laptop is broke so gave me his PW to look after his account; just wanted to know if it was allowed
    No its against ToS
    @pyromanica (GB1)

well bugger

if your friend laptop is broken down, he can actually play from his phone, using an app called puffin

download the app on Apple or android devices and you can play the computer version from there....something to remember make sure you look down the bottem to see which server it is on and make sure you select the right one

also just a heads up....it is extremely slow and laggy....it is not very fun to play from at all....none the less it works!!! so let your friend know this and he can check up on his account from there.....if you have any further questions about it....shoot me a message on forums, and ill explain in more depth

ok :)  thanks for the help and i will recommend puffin to him 
    my men aren't fighters but dancers!

• I have a question about the Queen’s Defense quest.
    In the list of quests that moderator ilcorsar posted,  has some lines that are a bit hard to believe that have a logic there!

all the quests about foreign castles and bloodcrows are far too easy for a good player ... really too easy!!
    guests about nomads/samourai/sand etc are a nice quests for good players, need to give a good try.

but beri quests are out of any logic!!
    200.000 gallantry points?  are you sure that this is correct ? it is ALMOST rank 1 to our server. 150.000 gallantry points sure as hell is on rank 20.  And thinking that beri comes ones per month, if you don't make it in one month to gather those you have to wait an all month for move on next step on this quest. 

Sorry, I  find this a bit  paranoid as a going on quest.
    I have a question about the Queen’s Defense quest.
    In the list of quests that moderator ilcorsar posted,  has some lines that are a bit hard to believe that have a logic there!

all the quests about foreign castles and bloodcrows are far too easy for a good player ... really too easy!!
    guests about nomads/samourai/sand etc are a nice quests for good players, need to give a good try.

but beri quests are out of any logic!!
    200.000 gallantry points?  are you sure that this is correct ? it is ALMOST rank 1 to our server. 150.000 gallantry points sure as hell is on rank 20.  And thinking that beri comes ones per month, if you don't make it in one month to gather those you have to wait an all month for move on next step on this quest. 

Sorry, I  find this a bit  paranoid as a going on quest.
    200k gallantry isn't unmanageable if you put in a good amount of effort. And yes, some quests are much easier than others.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 23.07.2017
    "200.000 gallantry points?  are you sure that this is correct ? it is ALMOST rank 1 to our server. 150.000 gallantry points sure as hell is on rank 20.  And thinking that beri comes ones per month, if you don't make it in one month to gather those you have to wait an all month for move on next step on this quest.  "

the problem - if you think that way - is that the quests are consecutive, I'll prob miss out on sams this time which means I'll have to wait until the next time to complete which means I cant  start next quest (crows?) until I complete the sams one so I'll skip trying hard in next quest as it wont count ..and so on..

On that basis each quest will take two months or nearly 4 yrs for the lot!
    Shares @ au 1
    "200.000 gallantry points?  are you sure that this is correct ? it is ALMOST rank 1 to our server. 150.000 gallantry points sure as hell is on rank 20.  And thinking that beri comes ones per month, if you don't make it in one month to gather those you have to wait an all month for move on next step on this quest.  "

the problem - if you think that way - is that the quests are consecutive, I'll prob miss out on sams this time which means I'll have to wait until the next time to complete which means I cant  start next quest (crows?) until I complete the sams one so I'll skip trying hard in next quest as it wont count ..and so on..

the quest was designed to take a while...giv eus something to work for, wasn't meant to be a set just handed to us

Made by me using word
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    the quest was designed to take a while...giv eus something to work for, wasn't meant to be a set just handed to us
    did I say I was complaining about that?  Im happy to work at it and some quests will be done first up by me BUT for the average player I'm thinking 4 yrs will lead to boredom and/or giving up on the quest entirely..I'm not sure this game will last another yr let alone 4!
    Shares @ au 1
    did I say I was complaining about that?  Im happy to work at it and some quests will be done first up by me BUT for the average player I'm thinking 4 yrs will lead to boredom and/or giving up on the quest entirely..I'm not sure this game will last another yr let alone 4!
    lol....if the average player is going to take 4years..then the player base really must be bad

Made by me using word
    Maybe not but this set is really directed to the very strong players.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    Remind me how to report multi accounters?
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    I see they are now going to the old Nomad version next event.. really?  I had already started to build up defenders. thanks gge. 

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    why the  hell when i get food shortage  i lose  samurai troops  it is so  faking  anoying and not cool   and i realy  dont wana  play this stuped game when it dose this  why u dont demons  they are more expenseve and stronger   i hade much more demons  then my  samurai troops  so  why only samurai troops die ?  i hope  u guys  change that soon or i realy lave game  cuse i only like thoses troops and when i be late 1 or 2 mint  i lose only thoses that i like so why the hell  i  shall play ? 

regards
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    heheheh   ya  u guys realy like to make game worse  why old nomaids  what bugs  why dont u fix it  before it start ?  this is a joke to u all in ggs ? :D btw   i hate it when i cant  say spam  or abuse   for  gge moderator  cuse   they say alot of spam and abuse  from my point of view   

i hope  u guys do update we can do spam them or so ;-) 

regards
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Remind me how to report multi accounters?
    Scroll to the bottom of Here and fill it out, doesn't usually work but it's the best way I know
  • Would attacking in berimond break your normal (green+outers) pro mode? 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    Would attacking in berimond break your normal (green+outers) pro mode? 
    I wouldn't have thought so as it's a separate pro mode

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• how l see sometime gge make something good for us players
    get more ruby from towers as before :)
    more much thx:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file