Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Autohit Towers

Locations on the map, such as towers could have a preset attatched to them, along with a leader number.  If a towers preset can be fufilled and its assigned leader is available, an attack with that preset setup will automatically be sent, even if you were offline.  Each tower preset setup could be rented for rubies for a limited time, so it would be good for GGE.  

To advance this idea, nomad/sami could have presets too, with the added option of automatically timeskipping after the attack.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    so basically we just get bots?   no way is this woring....bots arent allowed and this is the description of bots....we wouldnt have to do anything in the game.....please think about what u say before u say it....think of how boring everything will be

im too tired to write out the essay i have in my head about why this is a bad idea...but im hoping someone else will

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I'm not going to write an essay but yeah this is a bad idea. It would just make everything easier, lazier and more cookie-cutter, as well as pretty much being a replacement to bots with a slight cost.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • not interested. this would really devalue activity.
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    so basically we just get bots?   no way is this woring....bots arent allowed and this is the description of bots....we wouldnt have to do anything in the game.....please think about what u say before u say it....think of how boring everything will be

im too tired to write out the essay i have in my head about why this is a bad idea...but im hoping someone else will
    Woring?
    I can't tell if you are spelling Worrying or Warring.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

Woring?
    I think it's "Warring".

He said he was tired so that would explain it..
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    I like the tower part but not sams or noms
    I think towers should be allowed to be auto hit much like we can auto produce and recruit already, but if an event is going on like the map piece event, it should be disabled.
    Anything that can help you in events that are an auto set shouldn't be allowed, but for just hitting towers, why not.
  • I like the tower part but not sams or noms
    I think towers should be allowed to be auto hit much like we can auto produce and recruit already, but if an event is going on like the map piece event, it should be disabled.
    Anything that can help you in events that are an auto set shouldn't be allowed, but for just hitting towers, why not.

What would be the point of the game then if you could get all the wood, stone, food, kres and coins handed to you on a platter 24/7? You wouldn't be playing the game, the game would play itself.
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    I like the tower part but not sams or noms

What would be the point of the game then if you could get all the wood, stone, food, kres and coins handed to you on a platter 24/7? You wouldn't be playing the game, the game would play itself.
    You wouldnt get everything on a platter. You would still have to do the competing in events, it just would take out the time you waste every day hitting towers for coins and rubies by doing it for you lol
    I dont like hitting towers, I still do it, but if we could autohit them that would be great.
    I think events need to stay at where YOU have to do it, not a bot.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370

Woring?
    neither its, *working

yep it was working :D  I was really tired when I wrote that, as I said...which is why I didn't write an essay

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file