Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why are decos awarded during Nomads sent to the main castle, with no choice of location?

I've won two decos during the course of Khan's Revenge and in neither case have I been given any choice of where they should be sent to. Thus I have decos in my main I can't use, which would be very helpful elsewhere!
kajacro @ en 1

Best Answers

Answers

• to add to that ...
    why are decos that are useless to a level 70 player awarded to them during these events (nomad totem)?
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Poor decision making GGS.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    they definetaly need to come up with the option so we can choose where they go, I want to spread them around

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.07.2017
    I still have gardens left over in my other castles and in my outposts, but the decorations are useless in my main castle since I have no gardens left there and I also have no 190 or 180 decorations in my main castle either besides the scorpion temple with 192 public order which I am reluctant to replace with a 205 public order item. And so  I have no choice, but to sell them for gold coins as well. At least the 68 and 205 decorations anyway.  As for why we have no choice I am not sure if even a mod can answer that question, but  they are completely useless if you have no gardens left in your main castle or ruby decorations that are less than 205 and I agree with Shadow_21 that "they definitely need to come up with the option so we can choose where they go" and being able "to spread them around".  I am not 100% certain but it could be because Goodgame Studios wants you to buy there decorations if you really them outside of the main castle in the outposts and other castles. I can imagine though that you be able to get 220 public order decorations on the last page of Samurai Invasion as well which are the fountains of inner peace. You could replace a 205 public order decoration with that, but again it would be completely useless if all of your public order decorations were 220 or better in the main castle and you would have to sell them too if that were the case.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Also, let us switch castles once in storage and further; how about letting us hit the little red (X) so we can come back to it and choose location later.
    Literally makes you stop everything and make a decision right then and there, what type of pop up does that? If im defending, attacking, or want to look around and find the right OP or outer to place it, I may want to come back and choose; why not?
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Also, let us switch castles once in storage and further; how about letting us hit the little red (X) so we can come back to it and choose location later.
    Literally makes you stop everything and make a decision right then and there, what type of pop up does that? If im defending, attacking, or want to look around and find the right OP or outer to place it, I may want to come back and choose; why not?
    Which is exactly why there should be a universal deco storage for us to be able to move PO from one castle to another. 

I have no idea why they don't do this. It's not particularly exploitable aside from being able to clean out someone's OPs, but they can just do "no PO left behind" too. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    Also, let us switch castles once in storage and further; how about letting us hit the little red (X) so we can come back to it and choose location later.
    Which is exactly why there should be a universal deco storage for us to be able to move PO from one castle to another. 

I have no idea why they don't do this. It's not particularly exploitable aside from being able to clean out someone's OPs, but they can just do "no PO left behind" too. 

yes this would be a good idea,.....however when I started...and I was given ops, I would love getting good PO in them...if there was a no PO left behind rule yes it would help everyone a lot in the sence that we can move PO anywhere we like....but low levels that are given ops would have to get entirely there own PO....which in some ways I actually think they should have to because they didn't work for the PO in those ops, they didn't put the hard work into getting them...they are just getting given them for free.....on the other hand, I put myself in there shoes and I remember I loved have good PO in ops when they were given to me

Made by me using word
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234

yes this would be a good idea,.....however when I started...and I was given ops, I would love getting good PO in them...if there was a no PO left behind rule yes it would help everyone a lot in the sence that we can move PO anywhere we like....but low levels that are given ops would have to get entirely there own PO....which in some ways I actually think they should have to because they didn't work for the PO in those ops, they didn't put the hard work into getting them...they are just getting given them for free.....on the other hand, I put myself in there shoes and I remember I loved have good PO in ops when they were given to me
    Always trade-offs. 

We can't have nice things because people will generally do everything they can to find a way to exploit it. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

Always trade-offs. 

We can't have nice things because people will generally do everything they can to find a way to exploit it. 

exactly...and I hate that...the one that annoys me the most is tool trading...I loved tool trading, and I would always do it fairly, bargaining with people coming up with good trades for the tools I need in exchange for what they needed....but of course people exploited it :/

this is why we cant have nice things

Made by me using word
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 196
    I've won two decos during the course of Khan's Revenge and in neither case have I been given any choice of where they should be sent to. Thus I have decos in my main I can't use, which would be very helpful elsewhere!

As the original poster I'd just like to say that while I agree that it would be helpful if we could move decos from castle to castle, as needed, my particular remarks were about the decos awarded during Khan's Revenge, which popped up and gave NO choice at all about where they were to go. GGS please fix this before the next one!
    kajacro @ en 1
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    only the terra cotta soldiers were good for the time being, but would have liked better decor options than the totem :(
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,360
    edited 19.07.2017

LOL!  Really?  Being GIVEN a fully developed OP with ZERO effort isn't good enough???  SMH.

I am still working on my 5th and 6th OPs in Green and am fully developing them from scratch.  (made the newbie mistake of getting stone / wood ones.....)  Too many things are held on to and passed along to others, IMO.

The benefit to freely move PO items to where they do the Original Owner the most good, FAR outweighs the 'loss' of the ability to give a new player a fully developed OP WITH high PO. 

EDIT: On topic: I agree, there is NO reason all the Decos from Khan's Revenge should be forced into Main.

Of course, if someone wants to give ME a Shiny food with 12k+ production, I am listening............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

LOL!  Really?  Being GIVEN a fully developed OP with ZERO effort isn't good enough???  SMH.

I am still working on my 5th and 6th OPs in Green and am fully developing them from scratch.  (made the newbie mistake of getting stone / wood ones.....)  Too many things are held on to and passed along to others, IMO.

The benefit to freely move PO items to where they do the Original Owner the most good, FAR outweighs the 'loss' of the ability to give a new player a fully developed OP WITH high PO. 

EDIT: On topic: I agree, there is NO reason all the Decos from Khan's Revenge should be forced into Main.

Of course, if someone wants to give ME a Shiny food with 12k+ production, I am listening............

oh no...I was not given my first ops for free lol....at first I captured a really undeveloped one fro ma low level next to my castle....then a developed wood one fro ma dead player about 65 away.....then I relocated my castle to a new spot...was given a preety crap 8 food, and back then I didn't know they were that good and I gave it away cause it was too far.....I then got a bad developed 6stone op that I took, I then dropped my wood op because that was now like 80-90 away and I was given back my original 8 food op...I then dropped my first op and got a decent 6 food right next to my main....then I gave away the wood and got an 8 food that was bad from someone in my alliance that quit ....so I know had 2 bad 8 foods and a decent 6 food.......THEN I joined new good alliance and they had a competition for a players 8 foods....was a mix between loot and how well u peformed in events...there was me and one other guy in it....he dropped out (I would have won anyway) so then I got the 3 fully developed 8 foods I have now that are all close to my main...futherst is 13 clicks

Made by me using word
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    They need to fix this as i need good Decos in my ops....cant just put everything in main...
    Negan @ CN1 

Sign In to comment.