Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

reduced detection

most the high levels in the alliance have  lvl 10 towers .
last  3 bc attacks have only been 30 minute warnings , large troops ( near 2k) are sent  .
normally the detection would be well over an hour .
the commanders have no reduced detection buffs .
any one else  having these shortend attack times ?

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    nope....do you have a watchtower....because 30minute warning is the time it takes if you normally don have a watch tower or any early detect on you cast

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • nope....do you have a watchtower....because 30minute warning is the time it takes if you normally don have a watch tower or any early detect on you cast
    I mentioned in the post lvl10 tower  . cast has over 60% detection buff.
    typically the warnings were over an hour and a half .
    that's why my query .
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    not sure...but it varies, ive seen people with watchtowers have short horns like you have....so its not just you

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I also remember horns being much longer. Maybe they buffed FLs/Crows?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• I also remember horns being much longer. Maybe they buffed FLs/Crows?

that was my thought  gge slipped in a covert speed buff that doesn't show up . from an hour plus warning to 30 minutes is a significant reduction .
  • Also noticed shorter warnings.. But it doesn't make any sense to buff the speed of the foreigners/bc, a bug perhaps?
  • not a bug, the horns are definitely shorter. It's not bad if you have help close by.  It forces players to learn how to defend better, in my opinion.
  • Maybe they sent a faster attacks.
    Sometimes they can even send 10 minute attacks lol.

But i believe they can also send with "feathers"
Sign In to comment.