We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Long Term Point Event

Hi,

Have searched the forums and haven't been able to find any guides - whats the best way to complete the Long Term Point Event as a non ruby player?

Cheers

fierydemon @ en 1
Playing since 2013

Comments

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    Keep hitting nomads, samurais, FLs and bloodcrows non stop. I'd advise you to hit FLs/nomads non-stop, then, when you get the points booster, go absolutely ham on whatever event is running at the time as you'll get double points.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    Hi,

Have searched the forums and haven't been able to find any guides - whats the best way to complete the Long Term Point Event as a non ruby player?

Cheers

get 10k mants 7k ranged (if you have good comms , if bad get more , by good I mean less than 30 losses per nomad max camp)
    Save up  up max time skips from nomad event before , then once nomads come hit till your run out of skips (including the ones you get while playing along) and use 3 chests per hit and you are done , so make sure to save ~700-800 chests at least :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Wait till samurai or nomads when you have tons of skips and mantlets then hit the booster. Have at least 4 hits going out at the same time and buy lbs/tails for the minimum amount of tokens needed for the points at a time.  

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Thanks all for the help - currently on page 5 
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
Sign In to comment.