We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to kill 10k defenders with a single hit ( Haha ! )

Comments

• champdavid (US1)champdavid (US1) Posts: 665
    edited 30.05.2017
    Is there volume or no thanks watching now

WOW nice hits
    Post edited by champdavid (US1) on
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    Nice shots Katamaran, best way to hurt his ego is hit him hard, and you did just that XD

• Enjoy !
    Insane bro. 4K soldiers with green food? Daaamn
  • awesome bro
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Great job! 
    Troll Nation

• Enjoy !
    First of all, that is scary, gems comms, might points etc wow
    2nd, why do you go to the 2nd and 3rd wave and randomly decide to take out wall tools for. manlets?
    Wouldn't the smart decision or strategy be for ANY attack in general when you are using the top tools to 
    do wall tools the 1st and 2nd wave. While using manlets or boulders on either the 1st or 2nd?
    Wouldn't
    1st wave
    LMR
    wall manlet   wall gate boulder .  wall boulder . - 1st wave
    wall boulder wall gate manlet wall manlet - 2nd wave
    So the defender doesn't know what order the boulders and manlets come in. 
    But why ever completely take out the wall on the wave?
    Wall negation effects BOTH melle and range troops..
    while a. manlet and boulder wave effects ONLY range..
    Now if there were NO MELLEEE at all, then i understand but manlets reduce range, so either you decided the wall bonus was LOW ENOUGH that manlets and moat reduction were more effective leaving wall to apply to melee. 
    Sorry for confusion, typing while thinking,
    This logically only makes sense with limes and melee range defenders, if the wall is CLOSE ENOUGH to the MOAT in bonus that you are left with a pick your poison. Cancel wall or moat, one is 200% the other 190% 
    The defenders wall was pretty low, so it makes sense for this attack, but is this something you do EVERY ATTACK?
    or specifically unique per this hit?
    Thanks
  • TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 09.07.2017
    So you:
     - hit a guy 20 clicks away
     - the guy had a cast with 5% CY
     - you had a crow comm (125%CY) with a look item (possibly adding +21%CY)

and you took out 10k in a total of 14 k defenders.......

Whats the surprise in that?!?!   

Hitting that close is like pissing against the wind....you got him that time... and he's sure to get younext time...

Crappy gem choice on that cast, tbh...   better make sure you hold mid and 1 flank if you're going to invest on +44% wall capacity ending up with only 5% CY.....

ok....you go off and do an attack like that....you think you can do better, go do better, once you have the video come show us and then you can talk smack
    Agreed. Seriously, this video was fun to watch. Make another one just like it, I'll watch it.

EDIT: Not saying I agree/disagree with either of these posts. Would just like to see another video like this. It was fun to watch:smile:.
    Post edited by TheBlueIcicle (US1) on
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    So you:

Hitting that close is like pissing against the wind....you got him that time... and he's sure to get younext time...

Crappy gem choice on that cast, tbh...   better make sure you hold mid and 1 flank if you're going to invest on +44% wall capacity ending up with only 5% CY.....

ok....you go off and do an attack like that....you think you can do better, go do better, once you have the video come show us and then you can talk smack
    Shows how many real attacks you've seen. 

lol.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • So you:

so you want to say it is his fault that the player that was attacked doesn't know how to defend ? 

• nice hit dude!

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    uummm that was random...thought you might have been the guy that was hit, nut rewatched and nope

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,215ASIA1
    The defense on India is horrible. They use a 70m/30r and all slits :/

No wonder they lost so many troops.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • The defense on India is horrible. They use a 70m/30r and all slits :/

nah , 70m/30r and all slits has a chance to stop a 6th wave attack easily :) ,but he didnt defend like that

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1

nah , 70m/30r and all slits has a chance to stop a 6th wave attack easily :) ,but he didnt defend like that
    3 limes 1 lit 80m/20r also.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • ._. umm i wish i still  have those reports in which we broke ur 200k defends in capital which u were trying to capture
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1

3 limes 1 lit 80m/20r also.
    lol

The poor guy doesn't know how to defend, now i feel sad for his 10K poor men who now won't go back to their homes with their wifes.

@Katamaran (IN1) you're a murderer... a genocide maniac... 14.000 persons died because of you, how can you sleep on the night?

BTW it was a great hit... congrats bro
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
Sign In to comment.