We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Corrupted CG

musobomb (GB1)musobomb (GB1) Posts: 38
edited 13.07.2017 in General Discussion
I would like to ask anyone from ggs ,and moderator angus who is in Cg lines ,Odins as they are friends with CG ,to exeplain people on Uk server .
How come Cg can use so many spoiler account ,even so they us hide ip program ,and mouse clicker programs to loot so much ,how can ggs trace that ,How can they not care for poeple ,and only thing they care about is CG m,oney and yours ..
How can we make stop on that ,i think hard espesily when angus  helps them so so much .Money interest ,they have ruined  so nice aliance Bsk  for wich all clamied they are ggs ,but they were not ,CMarcain said they have few moderators in game ,that played in Bsk and like that in CG , but not all ,some were just normal players..

MaYBE there is catch on that all conspiricy theory ,cause when you ask ggs suport about it they stop replay ,and min beffore they talked with you ?? wierd Cyrill wolf did that ,when i asked him for angus ,when i said i have some good proofs .

this is what cg say about anyone who will say that they chitt and do many things that are not allowed .. so you tell me ..

Cg has many keys from Crimson sword aliance members as they use them for farms ,and like that for Brothers aliance .. and olike you will read in prnt shot what cg deputy said .. funny isnt it ?'

and what can WE normal mortals can do about it ,nohting spen our money and feed ggs ..
Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
De La Bomb

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    well im preety sure GGE can trace back IP addreses if they have been changed, so they can always find their true location

yeah what you claim these players are doing is not allowed , and if there is proof of them botting and multi accounting then they should be banned

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • itchtytwit (GB1)itchtytwit (GB1) Posts: 17GB1
    edited 13.07.2017
    I would like to ask anyone from ggs ,and moderator angus who is in Cg lines ,Odins as they are friends with CG ,to exeplain people on Uk server .
    How come Cg can use so many spoiler account ,even so they us hide ip program ,and mouse clicker programs to loot so much ,how can ggs trace that ,How can they not care for poeple ,and only thing they care about is CG m,oney and yours ..
    How can we make stop on that ,i think hard espesily when angus  helps them so so much .Money interest ,they have ruined  so nice aliance Bsk  for wich all clamied they are ggs ,but they were not ,CMarcain said they have few moderators in game ,that played in Bsk and like that in CG , but not all ,some were just normal players..

MaYBE there is catch on that all conspiricy theory ,cause when you ask ggs suport about it they stop replay ,and min beffore they talked with you ?? wierd Cyrill wolf did that ,when i asked him for angus ,when i said i have some good proofs .

this is what cg say about anyone who will say that they chitt and do many things that are not allowed .. so you tell me ..

Cg has many keys from Crimson sword aliance members as they use them for farms ,and like that for Brothers aliance .. and olike you will read in prnt shot what cg deputy said .. funny isnt it ?'

and what can WE normal mortals can do about it ,nohting spen our money and feed ggs
    I'm not exactly sure what my private mail to AmazingDrake is suppose to prove, but I know I didn't give permission for it to be posted here. If you would like to know when it was written and what it referred too, it was when AmazingDrake recently went on a rampage of the server and other alliances where asking for help to calm him down.
    Most the server can bear witness to his alliance descriptions at the time and that he had no problem with CG or me....although he had conspiracy theories about most other alliances and their alleged shells. My mail was telling him to behave and stop taking other alliances rvs, hitting them against fair play and rampaging against them. I also told him to ignore rumours and malicious gossip generated purely to egg him on. The advise was  to keep his head down till the trouble he had caused died down. Drake can be a great player and I was trying to encourage him to be his best.
    Kind of funny this was posted by Musobomb who appears to be a farm. His main castle is well a blaze and he has 3 new ops with only a store house in them.

Post edited by Minos on
  • musobomb (GB1)musobomb (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 13.07.2017

and what can WE normal mortals can do about it ,nohting spen our money and feed ggs
    I'm not exactly sure what my private mail to AmazingDrake is suppose to prove, but I know I didn't give permission for it to be posted here. If you would like to know when it was written and what it referred too, it was when AmazingDrake recently went on a rampage of the server and other alliances where asking for help to calm him down.
    Most the server can bear witness to his alliance descriptions at the time and that he had no problem with CG or me....although he had conspiracy theories about most other alliances and their alleged shells. My mail was telling him to behave and stop taking other alliances rvs, hitting them against fair play and rampaging against them. I also told him to ignore rumours and malicious gossip generated purely to egg him on. The advise was  to keep his head down till the trouble he had caused died down. Drake can be a great player and I was trying to encourage him to be his best.
    Kind of funny this was posted by Musobomb who appears to be a farm. His main castle is well a blaze and he has 3 new ops with only a store house in them.

and for sure you dont have keys for moneky in crimson sword ,and for sure ,Drake dont have  pm where Cg members say you can be trusted to get passwords ,and for sure ,Cg any member dont has account in Brothers ,and for sure i this is all rumors ,bullshit itchy :-)

dont try to get away ,cause what i said it makes sense ,and if you pull a bit more my finger ,people might see only that you lied ;)
     this was all about  rv-s bullshit lol

Post edited by Minos on
    De La Bomb
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    edited 13.07.2017

and for sure you dont have keys for moneky in crimson sword ,and for sure ,Drake dont have  pm where Cg members say you can be trusted to get passwords ,and for sure ,Cg any member dont has account in Brothers ,and for sure i this is all rumors ,bullshit itchy :-)

dont try to get away ,cause what i said it makes sense ,and if you pull a bit more my finger ,people might see only that you lied ;)
    For sure. 

Now, pull my finger. 
    Post edited by Minos on
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Not clicking all of your spam. 

Don't quit your day job. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
    edited 13.07.2017

this was all about  rv-s bullshit lol

how do we know its not sent from ur other acc
    3rd party this is getting closed, @BM Neroxnex @BM_Friedrich @BM ang1243 and u couldve just made those skype accounts

same thing with the other ones CG might not be respecting the rules the whole server does but that doesnt make them cheaters either ur a player kicked by em rejected by em or burned by em
    optimus i noone talk with  himselfself on skype i see your intelengetcy is very very low :-) and i have some more pm-s i can show ,and bud ,it just getting hoter trust me ;)

Post edited by Minos on
    De La Bomb
    edited 13.07.2017

dont try to get away ,cause what i said it makes sense ,and if you pull a bit more my finger ,people might see only that you lied ;) this was all about  rv-s bullshit lol

3rd party this is getting closed, @BM Neroxnex @BM_Friedrich @BM ang1243 and u couldve just made those skype accounts

same thing with the other ones CG might not be respecting the rules the whole server does but that doesnt make them cheaters either ur a player kicked by em rejected by em or burned by em
    and why would anyone make up these things LOL ,espesily their exe members like abbie was ,there is to much concidence and i see you are not so smart ,and you are so young that you dont even know to cook egg i am sure :-)

and for that you need to go ot kindergarden ;)
    Post edited by Minos on
    De La Bomb
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 13.07.2017

dont try to get away ,cause what i said it makes sense ,and if you pull a bit more my finger ,people might see only that you lied ;) this was all about  rv-s bullshit lol

and why would anyone make up these things LOL ,espesily their exe members like abbie was ,there is to much concidence and i see you are not so smart ,and you are so young that you dont even know to cook egg i am sure :-)

Says the person who writes like an autistic chipmunk?  Gee, I see we are dealing with a real smart person here....
    Post edited by Minos on
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

edited 13.07.2017
    hge (US1) said:

Says the person who writes like an autistic chipmunk?  Gee, I see we are dealing with a real smart person here....
    i see Cg have accounts even on usa server ;) so smart LOL
    Post edited by Minos on
    De La Bomb
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    If the BM's close the thread rather than reporting the issues contained in it given crack down on multi-accounting, password sharing etc promised in the roadmap would be an interesting decision.  There is nothing in this thread to warrant that but plenty to keep the new investigative unit busy.  Funny how one player can write a PM in one voice and style and then post on the forum in a completely different voice style.  One player two players three players a rotation of 65 or maybe it's the work experience kid from Southern Rail whose graduated from restoring their reputation to attempting the impossible.  
    Batten @ en 1
    edited 13.07.2017
    If the BM's close the thread rather than reporting the issues contained in it given crack down on multi-accounting, password sharing etc promised in the roadmap would be an interesting decision.  There is nothing in this thread to warrant that but plenty to keep the new investigative unit busy.  Funny how one player can write a PM in one voice and style and then post on the forum in a completely different voice style.  One player two players three players a rotation of 65 or maybe it's the work experience kid from Southern Rail whose graduated from restoring their reputation to attempting the impossible.  
    Nice Batten , finily someone smart ,and this is not all , best ones are saved for GGS .. andil see if Cyrill wolff will try to avoid them like he did so far ,cause Cyril wolf is ggs payment imployee
    De La Bomb
  • Screenshots of PMs removed, come on guys, people should know by now those aren't allowed.

I'm not on UK server so I don't know what people do or don't do. But there hasn't been a huge crackdown on multis. Yet.

There has, however, been a crackdown on botting, so I find it hard to believe that an entire alliance is still getting away with using them. It sounds like they're just an active alliance and people that aren't them are being salty..

Every big alliance has its haters that are going to accuse its players of multi accounting and botting, but farms are broken (primary use, IMHO, for multi accounting, since running 1 account is enough of a pain), botting is detected (perhaps too well in certain cases), so I don't see much reason for major alliances to keep up any of these behaviors.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Well it interesting to see the recent FI score of a certain individual going far above his average score (almost double) when he ticks up score all the time normally... strange how could he have done it other then staying awake for 5 days straight...??? Hmmmmmmm... maybe some should look closer to home eh??

Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
This discussion has been closed.